How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-02-2012
backstage pass

i am suprised a few people here are saying good on this hock guy for being violent against the 3 guys with jess hart. sure they sound like low life rich boys, but so is anyone who throws punches around like that in my opinion.

i say the whole story has holes. a) they are naming people who weren't even there, b) if it was really just jess being obnoxious why not just drag her away and be done with it, and be the bigger people and ignore her. why throw punches?

i wonder if we will get the full story. at the moment people from both sides sound like d***s

24-02-2012
V.I.P.

So, because Jessica is the lesser known model she has to be the bad girl in this? That's ridiculous.

24-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesanni View Post
So, because Jessica is the lesser known model she has to be the bad girl in this? That's ridiculous.
well so far what we know is:

1) Jessica said to Natasha that her Husband was trash(something like that)
2) she also said the F U,, to Natasha.

soo i dont know how she cant she not be consider as the bad girl
i mean c'mon know

24-02-2012
V.I.P.

^It would be interesting know why she did it, if she did at all. That's what I meant, it's easier to take sides like this than to actually report what was going on. And as you can see, it's working, everyone's opinion's too biased to care for what really happened.

24-02-2012
rising star

yeah this hock guys got lawyers on her for slander etc but just because she cant prove something doesnt mean its not true. she obviously knows something dodgy about these guys.
somebody said just because natasha hangs out with this hock guy doesnt make her shady...well the kind of company you keep says a lot about you in my opinion

24-02-2012
fashion icon

^ I haven't seen any records of Nata doing anything "shady" though.

On the other hand, I'm glad she kept her silence on this incident and focused on rocking those blue chip shows and bagging a Loreal contract.

24-02-2012
V.I.P.

Well, Jessica's bf Stavros once paid a homeless man $100 to dump a soda on himself. So I don't think she's an authority on what makes a good person.

25-02-2012
rising star

i agree, shes not an authority on anything. all the men involved are obvious massive egos and completely trashy and act self entitled because of money/family. needless to say, theyre all gonna go to the same places and attract a certain type of woman. money does not buy class. whether youre a high fashion blue chip campaign model or a commercial one....they both hang out with similar people in the same kind of cattle markets, dont they.

25-02-2012
.my prison is your brain.

There is an entire thread for the nightclub incident in RHI here:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f63...-169925-4.html

Too much double-talk, so please post items related to that incident there.

Thanks.

27-02-2012
tfs star

Ryan Seacrest was hosting an Oscars red carpet show, he was interviewing Sascha Baron Cohen, and Ai Tominaga was also hosting, next to Ryan Seacrest for a different channel. But then Sascha (In Character) drops pancake mix onto Ryan Seacrest, not planned at all. Ai Tominaga is in shock, and then she gives Ryan a towel and lets him have it. She looks beautiful and I was like, "I know who she is!", little does the audience know that she's a top model!

E! Entertainment

27-02-2012
tfs star

ai looked so beautiful!!

28-02-2012
rising star

lol@galliano n kmart

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
“Insectlike Eyes” And Naomi Campbell, Backstage At Roberto Cavalli
February 27, 2012

Amid the usual backstage hustle and bustle today at Roberto Cavalli, there was a large, gray cubicle erected right in the middle of the hair and makeup area. “Naomi Campbell’s in there,” word came as models whizzed back and forth past a rather large security guard on patrol. Every once in a while, the door would open, revealing a glimpse of Campbell, Mr. Cavalli, and a few well-appointed pieces of animal-print furniture (obviously).

“She called me in the middle of the week to ask me what the hair was,” Guido Palau said of Campbell, who he has coiffed for the better part of 20 years. And the supermodel must have approved, as she got the same long, slightly texturized strands as everyone else. “She’s Naomi, so she’s going to be special, but she’s still got to feel part of the show,” the Redken creative consultant explained.
Source: vogue.it, style.com's Beauty Counter Blog via flyme2themoon

28-02-2012
fashion icon

^ I'm not surprised she got her own private cubicle. At least she followed the theme of the show. Hehe!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read