How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-06-2012
fashion elite

I think him publicly trashing a fellow model is very messy. He should know better, especially because he is probably pushing 40. IMO Gisele has earned her hype and is at least versatile while he is the equivalent of an aged piece of beef (pun intended). Her career is her business and he should stay in his lane.

Last edited by LabelWhore4; 20-06-2012 at 08:28 PM.

21-06-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAUU View Post
She's certainly not the kind of model that you can mold into whatever you want because she has a strong opinion.
Well when you hire Gisele Bundchen you don't hire a model, you hire GISELE BUNDCHEN.
I am not kissing her a.. or anything but when you have Gisele on your show, I guess you do not mind her standing out of the crowd so I am pretty sure nobody would have problem with her choosing her make up or anything like that
Like her or not but she is THE icon and pretty much everyone in the industry have an idea of what they will get when they hire her
so I do not think there is anything out of place

21-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelWhore4 View Post
I think him publicly trashing a fellow model is very messy. He should know better, especially because he is probably pushing 40. IMO Gisele has earned her hype and is at least versatile while he is the equivalent of an aged piece of beef (pun intended). Her career is her business and he should stay in his lane.
She wasn't saying she didn't deserve her hype as a model.. he was saying she didn't get along with her when he was asked , instead of pretending to :p
I think hes absolutely gorgeous ! Gisele's looks are not as classically beautiful as David's but I will never deny that she is possibly the most successful model working and I've always heard that she was very down to earth and kind .. so maybe David and Gisele's personality just clashes.

Last edited by WerbowyStegner; 21-06-2012 at 02:48 AM.

21-06-2012
tfs star

Quote:
How is being 32, pushing 40?
I think he said what he said about Gisele in an attempt to get publicity, but I think he could've handled the question better, maybe not mentioning names or just saying "We make it work, but it's not easy". And who knows, maybe she didn't express well or was trying to make a joke about english men. ¿?

Now, I don't belive Gisele is a saint in the way she behaves, but that's just me. And of course everybody is going to say how nice she is because when she works for your brand your sales go through the roof, if that's what it takes to increase my sales, heck I even say she can fly.

21-06-2012
V.I.P.

^^ Well said.

I don't believe Gisele is 100% goodie to shoes. Which is actually good. Everyone is the way they are, that's fine. But that *** kissing and idolizing her is making me dislike her to be honest. She is just a human. Not a Saint.

And if they can't work together well, so what. He said that and so be it. Don't see any drama there.

Go David.

21-06-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerbowyStegner View Post
She wasn't saying she didn't deserve her hype as a model.. he was saying she didn't get along with her when he was asked , instead of pretending to :p
I think hes absolutely gorgeous ! Gisele's looks are not as classically beautiful as David's but I will never deny that she is possibly the most successful model working and I've always heard that she was very down to earth and kind .. so maybe David and Gisele's personality just clashes.
Um no, his advice to young models was that they "shouldn't believe their own hype". Its literally a page back. And I stand by everything I said in my post.

Also, to the person that said he's 32, models lie about everything. He looks like he is well into his 40's. If this is how he looks now, I'm afraid to see him at 40.

22-06-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Also, to the person that said he's 32, models lie about everything. He looks like he is well into his 40's. If this is how he looks now, I'm afraid to see him at 40.
Good to know that you have such a high concept of models.

Moving on...
I don't know if you have noticed that Cristiano Ronaldo changes his hairstyle at half times on games, but I guess not everybody is a fan of the trend.

Source: @bonaelamour

Last edited by japoelflaco; 22-06-2012 at 01:51 AM.

22-06-2012
V.I.P.

Haha It's logical that Irina defend her boyfriend. Bar certainly not expect the response of Irina

22-06-2012
fashion elite

But they are friends right?

22-06-2012
V.I.P.

I just realized that Irina said in an interview that she doesn't have twitter account

22-06-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanna View Post
I just realized that Irina said in an interview that she doesn't have twitter account
It's verified, so it is in fact her.

22-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Bar Refaeli ‏@BarRefaeli
@theirishayk I love u and I love ur BF. I just don't like hair gel.. XX
a few minutes ago..

22-06-2012
V.I.P.

i like irina shayk even less now. if that's possible. guess she doesnt know what hyperbole is.

although if her english skills are limited then it could explain why she doesnt understand that the statement was tongue in cheek.

22-06-2012
fashion icon

If I were Bar I would not have responded to Irina's tweet. You'd have to be blind to think that Ronaldo's hair looks good, even if you are his girlfriend.

22-06-2012
V.I.P.

No way! I'm with Irina:

I think Bar tried to be funny but she did an unfortunate comment imo, she knows perfectly that Irina is her companion in SI events and they have even presented an award together too.
She often write stupid 'football' comments and this time somewhat Irina has closed her mouth. |o| Some examples:

Bar Refaeli ‏@BarRefaeli
Anyone watching the game?! Isn't nice to see Xabi and Xavi together ??

Bar Refaeli ‏@BarRefaeli
Watching the soccer game. They all look so gay jumping at each other. Which makes me think- can u think of ONE that is ?!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read