How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ i agree, i never know who kate is until she starts appearing on SI Facebook page btw thanks for telling me

14-07-2012
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

hate to sound mean but this thread is giving me a headache! sounds like a zillion of gossip sites online that always find 'feuds' out of the smallest things.am out LOL

14-07-2012
front row

It has turned into a bit of a snoozefest. But maybe sooner or later a noteworthy fued or diva fit will happen.

14-07-2012
V.I.P.

^I don't think so. you'd think that with all of the newer methods of technology (twitter, facebook, etc) we'd have even more model gossip, but it's actually the opposite.

I'm sure that there are some models that don't generally get along due to the nature of their work, BUT, is it just me, or do most of the models seem like they generally just get along? I hope it's not just me being naive and believing the best of people. It just seems like models have learned from the 90s and early 00s models and don't have feuds and try to destroy other model's careers.

15-07-2012
V.I.P.

^Models today are not the superstars they used to be. They've become interchangeable and I think an provocative attitude or massive ego is not in demand anymore. Therefore less drama.

15-07-2012
rising star

models in the 80s/90s/ even early 2000s didnt have to worry about the implications of social media either

24-07-2012
fashion elite

One girl posted this on tumblr.
I.... don't know what to say. What guys you think?

asia-and-europe.tumblr

Last edited by Psylocke; 24-07-2012 at 06:00 PM.

24-07-2012
fashion icon

A lot of people are making issues with the arm. Tried googling Natasha Poly under News, and geez.. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Nata doesn't even know her. Hahaha!

24-07-2012
V.I.P.

Natasha can do whatever she wants with her Instagram, if someone annoys you in any social network the most common thing is to block that people, I don't see the big deal about it

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

well, i kinda see the big deal
i imagine the girl wrote it politely and it actually is funny cause the hand does look like Thing
but natasha has probably never seen the film/series, so she thought "addams family.... she say i ugly.... block!"

25-07-2012
backstage pass

Model Says Selita Ebanks Punched Her in the Face, Plots Lawsuit

Liza Irizarry, whose Twitter profile describes her as a "casting director/singer/actress/published model" who has "graced the pages of Smooth, Show, Jet, Urban Ink Magazine, Dimepiece, The Source & many more," told the Daily News that she's planning to file a civil suit against model/swimsuit designer Selita Ebanks for allegedly breaking her nose in a club last year. According to Irizarry, the scuffle started when she gave Ebanks's boyfriend, BET host Terrence J, a kiss on the cheek in greeting when she ran into the couple at the Miami club Dream in the wee hours of the morning last November.
Irizarry recounted the altercation to the Daily News at her lawyer's office yesterday:

ďWhen [Ebanks] saw me, she said, ĎDonít be kissing my man,í ... I said to myself, ĎSo what, thatís my friend.í Thatís when she hit me on the nose. I went to swing back ó thatís when all her friends jumped in. I felt hair pulling and fists coming at me.Ē
A male friend who witnessed the fracas broke up the fight. Irizarry was bleeding; she went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. The next day, she awoke to a busted nose.
She then came back to New York, and went to the doctor, who told her she had a complex nasal fracture and nasal obstruction that required surgery days later.
Irizarry's attorney, Edward Steinberg, says that she'll file for assault and battery in Hudson County Superior Court and plans to seek an as-yet undisclosed amount of money for medical bills and pain. Although she filed a police report in Miami after the incident and has medical records to back up her claims, the authorities never charged or arrested Ebanks, so the case could be tough to prove.

Meanwhile, Ebanks's lawyer, Paul Rothenberg, says that the suit is "completely without merit." Ebanks has not released any comments on the matter, and she hasn't tweeted anything since Sunday; Irizarry, on the other hand, has been tweeting up a storm (interestingly, both models retweeted the very same Rihanna tweet last week, so there's common ground somewhere)

the cut

25-07-2012
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
Natasha can do whatever she wants with her Instagram, if someone annoys you in any social network the most common thing is to block that people, I don't see the big deal about it
also judging from the girl's reaction to being blocked..there's no telling what she did before that. People get blocked everyday and dont make it an issue

28-07-2012
fashion elite

^^I hope Liza wins. I've had the misfortune of encountering miss thang. She's a has been (barely) with an "it girl" attitude.

29-07-2012
fashion icon

^ I always thought she had an attitude problem. She's a bit too feisty.

30-07-2012
V.I.P.

sheesh why is that Selita thing now coming public i mean last november???

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read