How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-08-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Well, to my knowledge, we didn't remove it.

I think this person needs to watch their a$$ because some of the information is bordering on libelous -- fine, post your information from insider sources, but don't slap up any anonymous reader's tip. Or do, and will sit back and watch when you get exposed (they will find out your true identity, it's not that hard) and potentially sued.

15-08-2012
tfs star

it's definitely an entertaining tumblr, but a lot of the tidbits don't look legit.

just a bunch of bored, bitter people (or person) that like to keep people like us on our toes.

15-08-2012
Fashion Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKatFashion View Post
fashionindustryconfessions.tumblr
I hope it was organic

15-08-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
Well, to my knowledge, we didn't remove it.

I think this person needs to watch their a$$ because some of the information is bordering on libelous -- fine, post your information from insider sources, but don't slap up any anonymous reader's tip. Or do, and will sit back and watch when you get exposed (they will find out your true identity, it's not that hard) and potentially sued.
agreed.

i understand some people might find it entertaining and maybe even self-gratifying but blogs like this just perpetuate an immature outlook on life (not just with the content but the conception).

15-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKatFashion View Post
Another from fashionindustryconfessions... This one is interesting

fashionindustryconfessions.tumblr
And not true ... she did not contact us and we did not remove a picture of her smoking. This proves that these sites don't have a clue .... and you can't believe them.

15-08-2012
rising star

what they mightve meant was, people contact the original site or google to have images removed. its pretty well known to paps that mirandas people ring them up to say where shell be so she can be caught walking down the street looking flawless with a baby on her arm. its why shes in the daily mail every other day. dont put it past her to not ring these agencies and ask them to take pictures out of circulation.

also, just because some model believes her boyfriend would never cheat on her doesnt mean its catagorically not true and the information is incorrect. it just means she doesnt believe it. the nature of guys sleeping around behind your back kind of indicates that its behind your back... also just because someone has no concrete evidence doesnt mean its not true. but if they did and printed it theyd have lawyers on their *** anyway.
not specific to this case, just the media slander/libel catch-22 in general.

also that stuff about lee mcqueen (him, not the house they shouldve shut) was pretty vague but it was speculated about since before he died so i cant see why it came as a surprise to the person working there. which makes me think they dont work there or theyre pretty low down in the pecking order and dont really pay attention.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 16-08-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: merged 3 consecutive posts

16-08-2012
fashion insider

^The confession says clear and simple that Miranda Kerr contacted tFS. Whether or not she works hard to maintain and image, the confession is not true.

I'm not going that there's no possibility Maryna's boyfriend is cheating on her because we can't know anything like that for sure, but I'm inclined to believe that Maryna's more likely to know what she's talking about than an anonymous Tumblr reader.

16-08-2012
tfs star

Well you never know, some things on the site may be 100% true, exaggerated, or just plain false. But in fact, they have correctly informed us of Lady Gaga being on the September Vogue cover since May! On top of that, she just released a recent pic of John Galliano from a source. Not saying everything is true, but you can't just shut everything they say down.

16-08-2012
fashion insider

^Yeah, I'm not saying all confessions are false. I just don't take too seriously because of the nature of the blog and the fact that there's evidence to the contrary for certain confessions.

19-08-2012
Some Like It Hot

Quote:
NICK Grimshaw should steer clear of Kate Moss after taking over the Radio 1 breakfast show next month.

Not content with leading rock stars astray, the Croydon clothes horse is now trying her best to be a bad influence on her DJ mate.

She reckons that when he starts his new gig next month, he should behave like former host Chris Evans did back in the Nineties — by not turning up for work.

On Friday Kate was snapped sunning herself on yet another yacht in St Tropez so she’s hardly the best person to give advice on grafting.

Grimmy said: “When I got the job, Kate said to me ‘What you wanna do, darling, is do what I do. Sometimes I go to work. Sometimes I go to work hungover. Sometimes I don’t turn up at all.

“People love that. They don’t know what to expect.’

“I said, ‘Kate, that’s what Chris Evans did.’ She said, ‘Exactly, darling, everybody loved Chris Evans.’ I said, ‘Kate, they sacked him.’ ”

The ginger one was given the boot after two years hosting the flagship show after turning up late and taking holiday unannounced.

Even with Kate’s help, Grimshaw’s unlikely to go off the rails like that.

The new brekkie host, who replaces Chris Moyles on September 24, might want to go to her for advice about his love life though. He said: “I’ve just not met anyone where I thought, ‘Oh, I really like you’ that much. I work so much that when I do go out, I’d rather go out with my friends.

“I’d rather do that than, like, go out on the prowl. I literally can’t think of anything worse.”

Grimmy will be too tired once he starts the early job anyway. Nick, who admits to a crush on bisexual R’n’B singer Frank Ocean, has the perfect wingman if he changes his mind — One Direction heart-throb Harry Styles.

According to Nick, he and his boy band mate go on “lads’ shopping trips” to posh London department store Liberty because “it’s really very laddy in Liberty”.

They should try JD Sports if they want a real lads’ shopping trip.
*Thesun.co.uk

21-08-2012
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
The only picture I ever remember of Miranda smoking is this one (#2795), which, as you can see, was not taken down:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ml#post3201725
There are a couple of other pictures on the internet that lead people to believe she smokes
http://kerrplop.tumblr.com/post/2121...nic-cigarettes
http://kerrplop.tumblr.com/post/2169...-same-day-last
But with the second one, you can't really know. Anyway I believed that confession when I saw it because I found it odd that the photo in the first post is pretty much nowhere to be found on the Internet. But if it's not true, I guess that just proves how easy it is to make up something, submit it to that tumblr and have people change their opinion of Miranda just because there have been a couple of posts on there that turned out to be true.

30-08-2012
fashion insider

Who is Alber Elbaz talking about?

Quote:
Not everything I do is perfect, but I learn from mistakes. Once I was told that a girl who had done our campaign in the previous season was out, that she was no longer the right person to use. And I was a sucker, I said okay. A month later I saw her on the street walking with her sister, and when she saw me she started to cry. She said, "Why didn't you take me, Alber?" And I felt so small and so stupid and such a victim of the system that I said, "Never again." That's what I mean when I say that I'm going back to intuition and to feeling and to what I believe.

Read more: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...#ixzz251xTqrcE

30-08-2012
V.I.P.

^I'm thinking Aymeline? he said "previous season" not "previous seasons"

30-08-2012
.my prison is your brain.

I think saying "in the" previous season could mean any previous season. Furthermore, it probably wouldn't be one of last season's girls as they used an older model this season, so no model would feel slighted by that to the point of tears as they obviously had a specific vision.

Interesting one, for sure.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 30-08-2012 at 11:52 AM.

30-08-2012
V.I.P.

Besides, Aymeline is ultra hot right now

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read