How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-09-2012
fashion elite

They should have named and shamed those models.

13-09-2012
backstage pass

Apparently it's a model named Vince Sant. Google him up and those Hollister pics are all over the net !

14-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytrail View Post
i don't think it's olga, mainly due to the fact that she still walks in his shows. i think alber's still loyal to olga...if anything, it's steven meisel who's lost interest in olga.
Correct me if I'm wrong but whoever said anything about runway shows? Alber was talking about the campaign, not runway show.
Posted via Mobile Device

15-09-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfinkova View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but whoever said anything about runway shows? Alber was talking about the campaign, not runway show.
Posted via Mobile Device
sorry, what i meant is that from the article, it seemed like alber still wanted to use the girl for the campaign, but the casting directors, photographers, whoever was consulting him, did not, because she apparently was "out" this season.

sure, olga's career waned just a little after her lanvin campaigns, but she's still very successful and does great work, and i just can't picture her whining to alber on the street with her sister as a witness. my argument came down to loyalties. if it was olga, alber may have been told to not use her for the following campaign (i can't remember steven meisel and his crew working with her post-lanvin), but he's still loyal to her, because she still walks for him.

but who knows, maybe after that incident, he still hires her out of pity? if that's the case, alber would be a sucker, and olga must be crying and whining all the way to the bank.

Last edited by happytrail; 15-09-2012 at 09:12 AM.

15-09-2012
fashion elite

Its obviously not Olga. It cant be her...she didnt even speak good english at the time of her ad
It looks like someone from a recent campaign. My money would go for Othilia

15-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytrail View Post
sorry, what i meant is that from the article, it seemed like alber still wanted to use the girl for the campaign, but the casting directors, photographers, whoever was consulting him, did not, because she apparently was "out" this season.

sure, olga's career waned just a little after her lanvin campaigns, but she's still very successful and does great work, and i just can't picture her whining to alber on the street with her sister as a witness. my argument came down to loyalties. if it was olga, alber may have been told to not use her for the following campaign (i can't remember steven meisel and his crew working with her post-lanvin), but he's still loyal to her, because she still walks for him.

but who knows, maybe after that incident, he still hires her out of pity? if that's the case, alber would be a sucker, and olga must be crying and whining all the way to the bank.
Good point!

Who knows who it may be. I doubt we'll ever know for sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

15-09-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
Apparently it's a model named Vince Sant. Google him up and those Hollister pics are all over the net !
Thanks. He has a facebook. It looks like he hasn't made any posts since he announced that he was going there for the event, although he did update his profile pic about a week ago.

There was also another model wearing red shorts who was posing with people for photos but subtly giving the middle finger. Those pics are at that ONTD link. His face is pixelated though.

02-10-2012
front row

Well it seems like not only Yuri Pl. and Julian Sch. are the only models who got arrested, also River Viiperi is on the list.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-arrested.html
thesun.co.uk

02-10-2012
scenester

See this one coming after he dated Paris
Posted via Mobile Device

02-10-2012
fashion elite

ew, how trashy of him. i used to like him, but he swiftly took care of that. now he just comes off as a d-bag.

02-10-2012
trendsetter

He has kind of always been a d-bag so none of this is surprising to me. Just gives off an air of arrogance that isn't really warranted IMO.

07-11-2012
fashion icon

startraksphoto

Karlie at the VSFS. Bad move.

Last edited by dsamg; 07-11-2012 at 10:30 PM.

07-11-2012
tfs star

^This needs to be deleted. It is MODEL behavior. It is not her behavior to do her JOB. It's not Halloween either.. Plus, it's not like the girl had any thing to do with the design process..

07-11-2012
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.cruz146 View Post
^This needs to be deleted. It is MODEL behavior. It is not her behavior to do her JOB. It's not Halloween either.. Plus, it's not like the girl had any thing to do with the design process..
I wasn't talking about the outfit, I was talking about her mouth and hands. All VS models can do what they choose on the runway to my knowledge.

07-11-2012
tfs star

^She's blowing a kiss as far as I'm concerned. Or how about this.. Wait till the video comes out until some of you guys start to talk about the girl.. Plus, the moderators have already said that no thread other than the fashion in dept thread is acceptable to talk about this..

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read