How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-10-2011
V.I.P.

I'm not a fan of Natasha but I don't find her boring. I actually love her personality, I just find her overrated.

21-10-2011
fashion elite

Remember Charlotte's rant about not wearing fur? I guess if you pay her enough...

models.com

21-10-2011
V.I.P.

^Great find Hoother. I guess the moment she saw the $$$ her beliefs went out the window.

21-10-2011
V.I.P.

^^ Since that shot is from Topshop I doubt it's real fur. However I'm pretty sure she's wearing real fur in this shot:

imgmodels

It's from her first test shots for IMG. Charlotte said on her Tumblr she "had to" wear fur for a shooting once. But the fact that it's not even for an editorial or a campaign makes it even more stupid because there's no reason for her to agree on wearing it if it's not required by a client

21-10-2011
fashion icon

^ You know what, this girl reminds me a bit of Sasha. However, she needs to work on her attitude.

23-10-2011
tfs star

Do Jessica Stam and Heather Marks get along?, I know at first they would always hang out, but once they both started getting fame, they didn't hang or talk with each other, moreso Stam talking with the more successful girls.

23-10-2011
front row

Are Natasha and Hanna still tight? They used to be VERY close.

24-10-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kournikov View Post
Do Jessica Stam and Heather Marks get along?, I know at first they would always hang out, but once they both started getting fame, they didn't hang or talk with each other, moreso Stam talking with the more successful girls.
I don't think they were ever particularly close as there's always been a bit of rivalry. They don't follow each other on twitter.

25-10-2011
tfs star

Yeah, I think they talked at the beginning of their careers. But telling from Jessica's actions, she probably thought she was above urrrbody. Jessica doesn't really hang out with other Canadian models like Daria, Coco, Julia D., Heather or Irina. The only time I had seen her with Coco is at editorials.

26-10-2011
tfs star

This is not refering to your posts above directly, but it leads me thinking:

How this who-takes-backstage-pictures-with-who-thing could be any proof of a conflict? I mean, they come and go, then they face each other at few weeks in whole year. And there are many faded and many new girls the next year. Of course some becomes very good friends, the least they can do is take pictures with girls next to them on backstage It`s their job, their big moment for many, too.

And with decent social skills you might even laugh with your fellow model... Or you can pass by many felllow model without even talking to them, and no bad intends there either.

Btw, I noticed models don`t really talk to each other in the castings, fittings and so on. When I was watching Les filles en Vogue document, most of them looked either bored or scared, when they sat alone and waited for their turn. Of course these hf stars were different league, but they have been in the business, forever. Well, not forever, high fashion-forever And there are only handful of them, so not so suprised they know each other better.

26-10-2011
fashion elite

^I think we want there to be drama when it usually isn't there. Everyone loves a juicy story, and we cross our fingers that it will be the truth, not just gossip; but most of the time the things we here about in these threads are just rumors. This thread is like the In Touch Weekly of TFS

27-10-2011
.my prison is your brain.

Mod Note: Thread reminder in the first post it clearly states:

Quote:
1. Gossip is hearsay and these forums are provided for our member to discuss credible information. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable sources for any information which they may contribute to the discussions" provision.
Quoting a member on tFS is not considered a reliable source.

Subsequently, as a member if you post something about a model you must have solid proof to back it up. "The I met (enter model) comments will no longer fly" Nor will the "I heard form a friend" or anything of a similar nature.

We are looking for concrete evidence -- web links, videos, photographs, etc.

The moderators will be watching the issue more carefully as it has become a real issue of concern in this thread.

Thank You

30-10-2011
V.I.P.

^

well that just kill this thread!!

there are a lot of drama on youtube about "candice pushing KK" what do you guys think??

i just love Candice bitchy attitude lol

well she is the Queen now,ppl better not get in her way!
1:12

Last edited by alonsoJonathan; 30-10-2011 at 02:30 PM.

31-10-2011
tfs star

Wow, Candice needs to respect Karolina, she's done everything that Candice has done but better. She was big in BOTH VS and high fashion, and an actual supermodel.

31-10-2011
fashion elite

She clearly pushed KK. I have a feeling Candice has a "my sh!t don't stink" complex She's a b!tch, but she still a fierce b!tch
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read