How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-02-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarnostalgia View Post
Yeah, a lot of bookers read it too. I remember Alana Zimmer posted or was tagged in one of those confession things about "their group" in her fb. Even male models pass/forward those things around on twitter.
Really? So weird! Do you remember what it said about their group? Just curious

27-02-2013
tfs star

^ Something about how they're the popular girls but the confession was done mean girls style - her, Jacquelyn, Hanne, Kasia, Sara, I think Sigrid was in it too and the rest were called "flops".

05-03-2013
Mr. Magic

Got this from Aymeline's thread.

Quote:
Backstage fight at Hakaan FW 2013, models, photographers and security

While the elegance of the Hakaan collection was parading of the catwalk of the Westin Hotel in Paris, backstage today we had a fight with models fighting to have their pictures taken by photographers, while some people from the security was trying to prevent that in a rather aggressive way. it is true that at times photographers who work backstage position themselves in all sorts of places in order to get the best shots, but this time they were all just trying quite peacefully to photograph some of the looks while the models were coming back to the backstage after the finale of the show. Italian model Maria Carla Boscono and French model Aymeline Valade were posing for the few photographers but security kept on stepping in front of them, pushing photographers and interfering with the girls. Maria Carla did her best to explain security that it is the photographer’s job to take pictures of the looks, they is why they are there, but the guy did non want to listen. After some rough moments, people yelling and getting upset, it all ended up with all of us laugh and shaking our heads. So here we go, you cannot see the clothes properly, but you’ll get an idea of the argument!

backstageconfidential.net

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

05-03-2013
front row

ROFL @ the blonde girl in the back. She's really enjoying the show.

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

I think that's Martha Hunt in the back(1st pic, behind MC) giving the b**** stare to security lol.

05-03-2013
trendsetter

OMG, Maria Carla and Aymeline to the rescue. Hahaha to both girls in the background with the same hairstyle.

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

oh man, don't even mess with Mama MCB.

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

Awwww MCB

But that begs the question - what kind of security, especially one that handles backstage fashion, doesn't know this type of arrangement where they actually thought they had to step in to prevent photographers from taking pictures of the models??? Helloooo it's a fashion show.

06-03-2013
V.I.P.

Yeah I have to agree pretty stupid to hire and PAY security guards who have to be told how to their job by the models

06-03-2013
V.I.P.

Is that Vika Falileeva in the back awkwardly smiling? LOL, her expressions made the shots for me tbh. And Martha Hunt is proving to be quite a visual commentary on the backstage dramatics. First that picture with Cara, now this. Girl needs to be in every backstage shot.

When I first read the part about them fighting TO GET photographed, I had to go back and re-read it to make sure I got it right. Usually models complain because they don't want photographers shooting them backstage, but now it's the opposite problem, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
But that begs the question - what kind of security, especially one that handles backstage fashion, doesn't know this type of arrangement where they actually thought they had to step in to prevent photographers from taking pictures of the models??? Helloooo it's a fashion show.
Well, to be fair, there's nothing in that paragraph that states security guys were at fault. It's unclear why they were trying to prevent girls from getting photographed, but there could be a number of reasons. Maybe everyone had to hurry up and change to vacate the premises? Maybe they were standing somehow and blocking the entrance/exit/pathway? Maybe those photographers had no right to be there? I mean, there are rational explanations for the security's behavior. And of course it's possible that security were in the wrong. My point is, we don't have much facts to make a call one way or the other.

Last edited by MyNameIs; 06-03-2013 at 07:46 AM.

06-03-2013
backstage pass

The girl in the back is Hana Jirickova.

06-03-2013
V.I.P.

i was hoping it was Martha since she's already known for her facial expressions in the background of pictures

06-03-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
Is that Vika Falileeva in the back awkwardly smiling? LOL, her expressions made the shots for me tbh.
That's definitely Vika

06-03-2013
fashion insider

Pretty sure that's not what Arthur was saying :p

wahlee/tumblr

07-03-2013
trendsetter

Lol, I keep going back to these pics just for Vika's expressions. Btw, where is that pic of Cara with Martha photobombing?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read