How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-03-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
i was hoping it was Martha since she's already known for her facial expressions in the background of pictures
They are both in the first picture, Martha is standing right behind Mariacarla and Hana is next to Aymeline. It's definitely not Vika, she didn't even walk this show. But wow, I've never noticed how much they look alike!

07-03-2013
fashion icon

I thought Vika is trying to pose for the photographers. Hahaha! Based on the pics, it looks like MCB's calm and Aymeline's furious. Gorgeous profiles by the way!

07-03-2013
V.I.P.

^^haha thanks for that I didn't even notice her, she is staring that security guard down

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclubbing View Post
That's definitely Vika
the girl isn't Vika it's Hana Jirickova, Vika didn't walk Hakaan although they do look very similar

style

Last edited by TREVOFASHIONISTO; 07-03-2013 at 11:17 AM.

07-03-2013
trendsetter

Oh wow they really do look a lot alike!

13-03-2013
V.I.P.

I seriously feel like I'm always playing the role of Vanessa's advocate, but she is seriously so nice on twitter. She is always interacting with her followers who tweet her, asking people how their days are, actually responding to people and seeming genuinely interested. Giving happy birthday shout outs to random fans? Like seriously I have no clue of any other models who would do that. Her dog is also really cute

13-03-2013
V.I.P.

^You are so right she's not only great model, but really down to hearth, she always reply back, so sweet of her!!

13-03-2013
Mr. Magic

Male model Allen Tsai is married to the daughter of President of Taiwan. Story from divaasia.com

Quote:
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Presidential Office has confirmed that the first daughter's husband, identified earlier only as Tsai Pei-jan, is also former fashion model Allen Tsai.

Late Monday, the Presidential Office released the identity of the "first son-in-law," who had fallen subject to intense media speculation. Tsai Pei-jan is a Taiwan-born, US-raised investment banker who now lives in Hong Kong with first daughter Lesley Ma, according to spokeswoman Garfie Li.

He is also a former fashion model, according to media reports that the Presidential Office confirmed yesterday.

Tsai, born Aug. 5, 1980, signed with US modeling agency Next in 2008 and has worked for Esprit, Gap and Levi's. Tsai has also appeared in editorial features for Italian Vogue and Vanity Fair, noted Chinese-language media The China Times, United Daily News and Apple Daily.

President Ma Ying-jeou authorised staff yesterday to confirm that Tsai Pei-jan is indeed Allen Tsai.

According to a Presidential Office aide, the president had kept the marriage private out of respect for his daughter and wife's wishes. On Monday, pan-green legislators raised concerns that the unknown son-in-law could jeopardize Taiwan's national security. The first family relented and released details at aides' suggestion.

Tsai has Taiwanese nationality and there is no national security risk to Taiwan, said an aide who asked to remain unnamed.

Military Service

At the Legislative Yuan, the Democratic Progressive Party broached the topic of military service for the first son-in-law.

"If Tsai Pei-jan is a Taiwan national, doesn't he need to serve in the military?" said DPP Liu Chien-kuo during an interpellation session. Premier Jiang Yi-huah responded that Tsai may be eligible for conscription if he relocated to Taiwan.

Later, the Overseas Chinese Affairs Council confirmed that Tsai, an overseas Chinese, is eligible for conscription after returning to Taiwan.

Tsai can be conscripted after one year of Taiwan residence, or after living in Taiwan for over four months at least three times, said the council's Chang Min-liang.

No Security Detail

Also yesterday, the Presidential Office addressed lawmakers' objection to Lesley Ma's residence in Hong Kong, a special administrative region of the People's Republic of China.

"Hong Kong is an international city ... not even government officials of Taiwan are barred from going to Hong Kong," said the aide.

The National Security Bureau responded to questions about the first daughter's security.

There is a protocol in place in the event that security concerns arise, though neither Lesley Ma nor her husband has a protection detail in Hong Kong, said the bureau.

The first daughter is eligible for special service protection, but does not receive a detail when residing outside of Taiwan and its outlying islands, according to the Special Service Act.

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

14-03-2013
V.I.P.

does anyone notice Joan look cara up in down in disgust or am i imagining that?

@0:09

14-03-2013
V.I.P.

love her

14-03-2013
V.I.P.

she has such a lovely voice

14-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:

I definitely see it.

Normally I'd call Joan bitchy for that look but in this case I'll let it slide.

14-03-2013
tfs star

Joan barely looks at Cara.

14-03-2013
V.I.P.

Kate's voice is so amazing.

15-03-2013
tfs star

Quote:

as much as i wanted to, i didn't see it. sorry

and i believe joan and cara are good friends.

15-03-2013
V.I.P.

Kate was so good!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read