How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-03-2013
tfs star

wow...i don't follow arizona's career or know much about her, so i can't defend or judge her. but reading all his posts was so surreal..i had to remind myself that i'm sure most of what was written wasn't fiction.

if this goes to the press, i can't imagine how this will affect her career.

22-03-2013
front row

Not at all surprising. I never followed Arizona's career very closely, but I have seen a couple of interviews with her and she never seemed quite... all there.

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

I could never even take seriously the 'hello' of an a*hole that starts a blog to reveal details of a relationship and the "mother of his son". He's pretty much the nightmare of a father no one wishes to have. Bottom-feeder, that's what he is. I don't know much about Arizona but good call walking out of that relationship. Let's hope his little blog brings some attention to him.. in the case of Arizona, any publicity is good publicity, it will only make her more memorable and bring more dimension than just 'model'. Ha.

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

It really bothers me that he chose to reveal intimate details of their troubled relationship instead of actually trying to help her. He's sounding really desperate right now (he actually states that he is desperate).
I mean, you're already separated. Was this really needed? Keep it together for your son's sake, both of you.

22-03-2013
fashion elite

Sounds like a father who really wants to see his son and Mom keeping him away, but this explains so much about the vibe I got from Arizona. I feel sorry for her son the most so dysfunctional .
Posted via Mobile Device

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

Because any man over 15 knows that when you 'really want to see your son', you don't take it to court, no, you start a blog and pray to the stars, I mean, the occasional reader.

22-03-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
I could never even take seriously the 'hello' of an a*hole that starts a blog to reveal details of a relationship and the "mother of his son". He's pretty much the nightmare of a father no one wishes to have. Bottom-feeder, that's what he is. I don't know much about Arizona but good call walking out of that relationship. Let's hope his little blog brings some attention to him.. in the case of Arizona, any publicity is good publicity, it will only make her more memorable and bring more dimension than just 'model'. Ha.
Do you know him?

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Do you know him?
Of course.

22-03-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
Of course.
Do you think he's making some of this up?

22-03-2013
fashion icon

Ever since Arizona came on the scene I've wondered about the father of her child and why he never seemed to be around and if he as okay with the boy traveling constantly with Arizona.

I think it's despicable to air dirty laundry and the intimacies of your relationship with someone in this manner. If he wants to establish custody rights for his son he needs to go to court.

Last edited by loladonna; 22-03-2013 at 02:57 PM.

22-03-2013
fashion elite

I'm not shocked about this Arizona stuff. I remember when Hugo Boss had top models walk their show in China and people at the after party were posting some pretty graphic descriptions of what some of your favorite models were "doing", mainly Arizona. Its not very surprising...

22-03-2013
tfs star

Poor Arizona, a 7 relationship with a partner is one of the deepest trust, yes they know everything about you, your insecurities, fears, demons, personal history, we all have a private story that we may share with someone we trust.
Only the lowest of the low would feel it would be in anyway OK to take to a public forum to share all those intimate details of your ex life. It's one sided petty vengeful and if it were me, I would totally understand why you would want that untrustworthy person out of your life , most especially if you had a measure of fame

Disclaimer , I have met and spent time with Arizona in the time frame this guy talks about, and she is one of the sweetest, most natural, down to earth girls ever. If she has had some difficulty with huge and instant rise in her career, that would be pressure for anyone , especially with a young child and I think we should respect her privacy

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

I think Nika put it best in her Buzz post. How can we be so sure that he is a better fit parent than Arizona when he constantly brags about all the people he's (recklessly) slept with and his prior alcoholism?

I think it's pathetic to see him airing her personal problems. Don't people value privacy anymore? Or better yet, possess class?

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

I agree that if he's as desperate (which he's not) as he wants to appear on the blog to reunite with his son, he can def go the legal route and request custody. The amount of "evidence" he's throwing out on his blog will be just as equally juicy in a courtroom.

But instead he chose to do it on a blog...which, because it involves Arizona, is probably getting a lot more traffic than he could ever get on his own...which probably means he's getting a bit of $ from it...which is him further riding her coat tail like I concluded after reading his attention-whoring sob story.

So even if what he's saying about her is true, the only logical conclusion anyone should come up with is that these two are bat sh*t crazy. Before all of this, I had no idea nor cared who her baby's father was. And I still don't because this guy just screams mooch from what I can gather from his own writing.

22-03-2013
backstage pass

They're both crazy... is all I kind get from this

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read