How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-03-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesdays child View Post
Poor Arizona, a 7 relationship with a partner is one of the deepest trust, yes they know everything about you, your insecurities, fears, demons, personal history, we all have a private story that we may share with someone we trust.
Only the lowest of the low would feel it would be in anyway OK to take to a public forum to share all those intimate details of your ex life. It's one sided petty vengeful and if it were me, I would totally understand why you would want that untrustworthy person out of your life , most especially if you had a measure of fame
Agreed. He should have gone to court, what he is done is absolutely unforgivable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petit fours View Post
100% sure
He reposted his blog also on his real facebook page.
And on his instagram mqstyle

22-03-2013
backstage pass

Wow, those two deserve each other, they are both freaking nuts!
I'm really disappointed in Arizona though (I really liked her) and I wonder how her career will go from now on...

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

This sounds like fan fiction. However, I'm inclined to believe him even though he is wrong about going about it this way. He should have certainly taken these matters to court if be really wants his child. Who knows maybe he can't afford it.

Although if he ever does take it to court his words on this blog could end up hurting him more than helping him because I'm pretty sure it would be admissible in court.

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

^How can you take someone to court when you're not exactly financially stable?

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

I'm no expert on the court system but wouldn't you just appeal the decision yourself without necessarily hiring a lawyer if you can't afford one?

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

^If he's up against Arizona who probably has enough money to hire an adequate legal team , who do you think is more likely to lose out? :/ I'm not trying to defend him but I can see
that desperate times call for desperate measures.. besides he probably wanted Arizona to straighten herself out and shaming her in public would probably somehow motivate/drive her to sober up?

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

I think they both seem like they are way too troubled and immature to be good parents. I'm not surprised to hear these things about Arizona. I love her but it has been apparent for a while that she's leading an unhealthy lifestyle. Remember when she missed her son's birthday to be at Coachella? And she seemed to be going to parties every night during Fashion Week but only walked one show which was weird. And I also saw those blog entries about the Hugo Boss parties that LabelWhore4 mentioned.
Manuel is equally creepy. I know he used to contact tFS members when Arizona started getting popular and told them personal stuff about Arizona, too. He also posts crap about her on gossip forums. It's pretty ridiculous. This is not helping anyone. And if he thinks it is then clearly he's out of his mind, too. I hope they both get their sh*t together and find a way to make sure Nikko is surrounded by people who only have the best of interests for him without pulling him into any of this nonsense. These juicy stories are always fun to read, of course, but as soon as an innocent child is involved it gets awkward, Nikko doesn't deserve to go through this

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesdays child View Post
Poor Arizona, a 7 relationship with a partner is one of the deepest trust, yes they know everything about you, your insecurities, fears, demons, personal history, we all have a private story that we may share with someone we trust.
Only the lowest of the low would feel it would be in anyway OK to take to a public forum to share all those intimate details of your ex life. It's one sided petty vengeful and if it were me, I would totally understand why you would want that untrustworthy person out of your life , most especially if you had a measure of fame
The funniest thing is, he's also definitely making a fool of himself on that blog, writing about drugs, his weird relationships/sexuality and all the other sh!t.
I hope this affects his career equally much as it will affect Arizona's career.

In the end of the day, he sounds more desperate trying to bring Arizona down then to get his son back.

23-03-2013
front row

You want your son back ? let's write a blog about how you take drugs, have sex with all New-York and try to ruin your son's mother's reputation (wich is totally illegal btw, if she goes to court for that, he'll be the one loosing for sure) Let's face it, with all the commercial success that she had recently (ESTEE LAUDER !), I'm sure she can take care of her son very well, much better than some guy writing a blog. And would like to remind everyone that we don't know if what he says is true or not ...

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

Yes, she could sue him for defamation but he doesn't appear to have any money, so I don't think she would get much out of it. I also doubt she'll take him to court because if she does the press will have records of everything he reveals/claims in court and it will be a storm of bad press for her.

It's the same reason certain actors don't sue fringe tabloids for gay rumors.

Last edited by Jenna16; 23-03-2013 at 06:37 AM.

23-03-2013
clever ain't wise

This whole thing is really trashy.

23-03-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnModeArtiste View Post
You want your son back ? let's write a blog about how you take drugs, have sex with all New-York and try to ruin your son's mother's reputation (wich is totally illegal btw, if she goes to court for that, he'll be the one loosing for sure) Let's face it, with all the commercial success that she had recently (ESTEE LAUDER !), I'm sure she can take care of her son very well, much better than some guy writing a blog. And would like to remind everyone that we don't know if what he says is true or not ...
Are we even sure if that contract is still in affect? They signed her like a year ago but we have yet to see one ad...

23-03-2013
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read