How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-04-2013
fashion elite

Well congrats Kylie, this is the most attention you have ever gotten. So sad she's too busy up in her ivory tower...

26-04-2013
V.I.P.

Vicky's Secret responds
And throws some shade in Kylie's direction

Quote:
“She was never a Victoria’s Secret ‘Angel’, as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract, and, contrary to Ms. Bisutti’s claims, she was never offered any subsequent modeling contracts or opportunities with Victoria’s Secret, despite her multiple appeals for further work.
http://blog.seattlepi.com/people/201...eling-stories/

26-04-2013
tfs star

^ LOVE IT!! VS finally did something right haha

26-04-2013
V.I.P.

lmao and Kylie is a horrible writer. She should have hired a ghost writer to make it sound remotely interesting

27-04-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
She was never a Victoria’s Secret ‘Angel’, as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract, and, contrary to Ms. Bisutti’s claims, she was never offered any subsequent modeling contracts or opportunities with Victoria’s Secret, despite her multiple appeals for further work.
APPLY COLD WATER TO BURNED AREA

It's good that she spoke up, but I have two main problems with this story. First of all, her naiveté is really impressive. I don't think she knew anything about the ordeals of modeling in the first place, and now she wants to play the victim for things that aren't nearly as bad as what other models had experienced. Really, now?
"I’m giving the camera that seductive, bombshell look I’d become famous for." HELLO PRETENTIOUS
Second of all, is she trying to be a role model for Christian underwear models around the world? I'm sorry, but its not gonna happen, because of her impressive naiveté.
I do side with the article writer on this issue - she does tell some facts about the dirty modeling business. It's not what she writes, but the way she writes it.

27-04-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway View Post
Can someone type what Freja actually says at 11:31 because the music is so loud, I can't understand..
I only understood the part at 11:41, where Freja says- "...done the same to me..."

Power to the 99%

^ we need a lip reader here

And Christian underwear models, there's a niche As far as the 'God, why did you' quote, I so wish that people would get that they are in charge of what goes on in their own heads. Also had no idea God was a Victoria's Secret judge--and you guys claim there's nothing new & interesting in this book :p

27-04-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
^ we need a lip reader here

And Christian underwear models, there's a niche As far as the 'God, why did you' quote, I so wish that people would get that they are in charge of what goes on in their own heads. Also had no idea God was a Victoria's Secret judge--and you guys claim there's nothing new & interesting in this book :p
It'd be more likely that one or more people connected with Victoria's Secret just think they're God.

27-04-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFavorite View Post
I only understood the part at 11:41, where Freja says- "...done the same to me..."
I remember watching the documentary on tv and you could understand what she said because it was much better quality, if I remember well, she sais something like "It could happen to anybody, even to me, don't worry" or something like that
btw since we're talking about "habillées pour" I just found a small part of the one for 2007, I don't where to post it so ... enjoy
1:35 Amanda Moore is going crazy because she wants to go to the jpg party ^^
2:50 Suzy Menkez as a Geisha for the jpg party
3:25 Agnès comes to see the models and ask them about the shoes and Snejana gives a "Who the hell is that" look
And then at 6.00 theres "Signé Anna" wich will make you laugh a lot if you speak french ^^

27-04-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCY ITALY View Post
what a show full of dramas poor Abbey..

i found very embarassing around 11 minute, when Alber goes to talk to Frida, who is standing completely naked, and she tries to cover up the X areas
Is she naked naked?? I mean, no even tiny pants??
Posted via Mobile Device

27-04-2013
fashion icon

Oh my god, Frida has the cutest voice!

27-04-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallu View Post
Is she naked naked?? I mean, no even tiny pants??
Posted via Mobile Device
I believe so, you can see her hiding her modesty when she sees him. I guess she was comfortable with the dressers but not him, or perhaps the camera that followed him?

27-04-2013
trendsetter

^ my guess is the camera.
Omg! Poor girls! I feel sorry for the youngest and underage models. So sad.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Kallu; 27-04-2013 at 09:09 PM.

27-04-2013
V.I.P.

i remember laughing when i saw that snejana part and my boyfriend called her a not so nice word in a joking matter.

I found this interview on Elizabeth Erm, not really much but i loved her answer because i'd be doing the same
Quote:
What do you do if there's free time backstage?
If we have any free time, you'd probably find me at the buffet table. The Chanel one was good — they had soups and so many courses. But usually the designers in each city use the same catering service. In New York, the food was the same at almost every show, and also the same thing in Paris. I'll eat whatever they have — fruits and cookies and cakes, everything.
nymag.com/thecut

28-04-2013
V.I.P.

i hope Bisutti is sued by victoria's secret and the publishing company forced to issue a retraction. if the allegations are false, it is fraud. plain and simple.

my guess is that Bisutti is trying to have the same career as carrie prejean, the miss usa runner up.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #6, behavior, model, post, posting, read