How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-05-2013
V.I.P.

^exactly

05-05-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
I love Isabeli. I always wanted to know what happened backstage after her run in with Nicole Trunfio in the Dolce Gabbana Spring/Summer 2005 show.
what about the victoria secret moment with naomi? naomi poses and turns around,sees isabeli and decides to go for a second round pose......isabeli's face wast glowing...

05-05-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakaposh View Post
what about the victoria secret moment with naomi? naomi poses and turns around,sees isabeli and decides to go for a second round pose......isabeli's face wast glowing...
That's just Naomi though, don't think it was a deliberate thing to annoy Isabeli.

05-05-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby153 View Post
That's just Naomi though, don't think it was a deliberate thing to annoy Isabeli.
That was a train problem, I remembered watching the unedited version of it and Naomi had her shoes stuck to it, therefore making a second turn to solve the problem.

Just feel like Naomi walked too slowly, you could see Andi Muse (before Naomi) has the entire runway to herself, when Naomi is suppose to lead behind.

06-05-2013
V.I.P.

I probably know the answer to it, but can anyone confirm if this is Magda's real Facebook?
https://www.facebook.com/magdalena.frackowiak.96
I'm asking because she shared this image about herself and other models
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...70398543_n.jpg
Also, someone commented with "you're gorgeous, Anja Rubik is ugly" (which I just rolled my eyes because Anja is a flawless goddess that's not from this planet" and "Magda" commented back "thank you ".
Which makes me ask: Are there issues between Magda and Anja? I mean, why include the smiley face? Hmm...

trendsetter

Because she was being appreciative about the the compliment, but didn't want to make anything out of the Anja part.

07-05-2013
backstage pass

^I don't think it's a real account. The pics are old + the style of writing is nothing like her comapring to her instagram for example. It looks so fake and I hope someone will delete it really soon. For another reason she added a pic of "polish supermodels" tagged as "#my #polish #supermodels #gang <3 " so you think she would have written such a thing as"I'm better than all those bitches?" NOPE.

07-05-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisley View Post
^I don't think it's a real account. The pics are old + the style of writing is nothing like her comapring to her instagram for example. It looks so fake and I hope someone will delete it really soon. For another reason she added a pic of "polish supermodels" tagged as "#my #polish #supermodels #gang <3 " so you think she would have written such a thing as"I'm better than all those bitches?" NOPE.
No it's a real account. That account is friends with all the other models. She reposted that photo off of the Love Magazine instagram

07-05-2013
fashion icon

I can't see that photo posted on there?

07-05-2013
fashion icon

but it's her real account. very real. maybe kind of "public" but it's magdalena's.

07-05-2013
fashion icon

Does that mean there's a silent feud between her and Anja or is it just joke?

front row

Quote:
Abbey Lee Kershaw lifts up her dress to show off her support for gun control at a party following the 2013 Met Gala at the Standard Hotel on Monday (May 6) in New York City.
The 25-year-old Aussie model was joined at the party by her Mad Max: Fury Road co-stars Nicholas Hoult and Riley Keough.

justjared

07-05-2013
trendsetter

Abbey,Abbey...there are other ways to show your support!

07-05-2013
front row

The pics don't work anymore so ... here it is
Capture d’écran 2013-05-07 à 22.19.35.png
justjared

07-05-2013
backstage pass

Going back to Magdalena I didn't know she reposted it off of the Love Magazine,I thought she post that herself and here you are with the pic http://instagram.com/p/Y2u1umLgAk/ (Magda's instagram) There's a possibility it's real but for the first sight it looked for me fake,just saying...She's kind of private about her life,the only source of the news about her(posted by herself) is her instagram account, so I don't know...On the other side her and Anja haven't had much photos togehter,they don't hang out (as it seems) but I don't know if that's a sign that they... don't like eachother. I don't remember watching an interview with any polish supermodel talking about that (maybe Kasia Struss but her answer was also very brief)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #6, behavior, model, post, posting, read