How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-06-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
so Lea T. posted this picture.

leacerezo instagram

and the rest of the comments are also not so favorable...
I just fell in love with her.

03-06-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelaid View Post
Liz Jones is bitter old hag who pretends she was Anna Wintour and ruled the fashion world. But would anyone who was as high up in the fashion world as she claims to be have to write silly puff pieces for the Daily Mail? I'm not saying Kate didn't act up on set, I mean she's Kate Moss. But she does have a reputation for being professional, something Liz doesn't.
The part that really intrigues me is that Liz writes Kate never worked with Marie Claire before. Was something already there that caused Kate to act that way?

03-06-2013
V.I.P.

EXCLUSIVE: You don't mess with Naomi Campbell! Aspiring model Luo Zilin SACKED for 'unprofessional conduct' amid antics with Vladimir Doronin
Quote:
The aspiring model seen frolicking with Naomi Campbell's ex-boyfriend has been fired by her management firm for 'unprofessional conduct' and an 'unacceptable work ethic'.
British supermodel Naomi, 42, mentored Luo Zilin, a former Miss Universe China, on her reality show The Face.
But MailOnline today revealed how Luo, 25 - also known as Zi Lin - is reportedly dating Naomi's former love, Russian billionaire Vladimir Doronin - with the couple seen passionately embracing on the Spanish party island of Ibiza.
And Neal Hamil, President, MIX Model Management NYC, confirmed that he ended the model's contract last week.Mr Hamil said: 'Zi Lin's contract with MIX Model Management NYC was terminated last week due to ongoing unprofessional conduct and unacceptable work ethic.
Luo Zilin was seen sprawled on top of Vladimir as they enjoyed a sunshine break in Spain at the weekend.
And the couple were pictured sharing an intimate embrace.
A source said: 'It's fair to say that Luo and Vlad met through Naomi, it's really unprofessional of Luo and it's not great behavior on Vlad's behalf.'
Meanwhile, model Jocelyn Chew, who joined Luo Zilin on 'Team Naomi' on The Face, today tweeted her rage, saying: 'I'm completely shocked/disgusted W my 'teammate' Zilin. Never judge a book by it's cover. #truecolors love you @naomicampbell '
Naomi and Vladimir's relationship faltered as businessman Vladimir, 50, became a firm fixture on the New York social scene.
Just weeks ago, Vladimir - who is still married to his Russian wife Ekaterina with whom he has a teenage daughter called Katia - was pictured lounging alongside Naomi-lookalike, Miami model Jazzma Kendrick,

read more http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...r-Doronin.html
dailymail.co.uk

Last edited by ad31214; 03-06-2013 at 07:04 PM.
03-06-2013
fashion elite

Its always the quiet ones you gotta watch. Smh.

V.I.P.

thats cray! Wow

V.I.P.

Wow that's a ballsy thing to do. I would be so pissed if I was Naomi right now and frankly, insulted.

03-06-2013
V.I.P.

That's hilarious Get that billionaire. Naomi obviously had something to do with her being dropped from that agency though.

backstage pass

Ohhhhh SNAP

03-06-2013
fashion insider

I was just about to post this. What was she thinking? I can't believe my eyes.

03-06-2013
V.I.P.

It's not like Naomi and Vladimir are together any more and this isn't the first model he's gone after, I honestly think Naomi has to forgive and let go of this relationship. Zi-Lin just has really bad timing, but GMB anyways.

Zi-Lin needs to make sure Naomi't not seen shopping for cellphones anytime soon.

03-06-2013
backstage pass

^And she more than likely wont be his last, so girl should be more careful about her reputation in the business. Its a little fishy that he went after somebody from her show out of all of the models out there. Screams desperation and likes he's trying to rub it in Naomi's face, really pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenWeeksLater View Post
^And she more than likely wont be his last, so girl should be more careful about her reputation in the business. Its a little fishy that he went after somebody from her show out of all of the models out there. Screams desperation and likes he's trying to rub it in Naomi's face, really pathetic.
Exactly. Also about that Naomi 'look-alike' model from Miami. He's definitely trying to pull a "Hey, look Naomi, I can get them much younger and better looking than you" type of thing.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaars View Post
It's not like Naomi and Vladimir are together any more and this isn't the first model he's gone after, I honestly think Naomi has to forgive and let go of this relationship. Zi-Lin just has really bad timing, but GMB anyways.
It's still unclassy on Zilin's part IMO. You don't go after a friend's ex. I don't know the relationship between Zilin and Naomi, but Naomi seemed to like Zilin on the show and Zilin should've been grateful to Naomi for hooking her up with an agency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstroe View Post
Maddy Hooton, Elite Model UK 2011 winner, gets up to quite a lot of underage drinking and flipping-the-bird-at-the-camera on her Instagram. I think she forgets that she's a professional model - in her actions, she's any teenage girl.
There are a lot of professional models that drink and flip people off in pictures though. It's not like once you become a model you turn into a saint. They just need to be responsible on the job.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 04-06-2013 at 12:18 AM.
04-06-2013
V.I.P.

Even though he was fair game since he was split from Naomi, Zi Lin...gurl you know better. I'm no longer a fan of hers, this was just such a sleazy and ballsy move. Hope he dumps her in his game of model musical chairs and she disappears.

04-06-2013
.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
The aspiring model seen frolicking with Naomi Campbell's ex-boyfriend has been fired by her management firm for 'unprofessional conduct' and an 'unacceptable work ethic'.
I smell a lawsuit coming on. The real reason she was fired is pretty clear.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #6, behavior, model, post, posting, read