How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

^ By starting a blog, obviously.

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

WerbowyStegner - he quoted you in his latest update!

He didn't quote me ...

Anyway, here's the thing...he never mentioned the outcome of this:

Quote:
Early this year we had a falling out, she was so paranoid, projecting all of her issues/insecurities on me… I basically told her I wanted full custody of Nikko and I filed a residence order with the courts in London.

Is he still waiting for the court? If there was an outcome, what was it? I would be more inclined to actually believe any of this attention whoring if there was proof that he did everything in his power for the sake of his son, against all financial obstacles, and finally had to resort to this. But until then, I'm not buying the whole sob story.

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

Wow he did quote WerbowyStegner. Kind of weird that he spends time on these forums and others

23-03-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
WerbowyStegner - he quoted you in his latest update!

He didn't quote me ...

Anyway, here's the thing...he never mentioned the outcome of this:

Is he still waiting for the court? If there was an outcome, what was it? I would be more inclined to actually believe any of this attention whoring if there was proof that he did everything in his power for the sake of his son, against all financial obstacles, and finally had to resort to this. But until then, I'm not buying the whole sob story.
IIRC he wrote that Next was sponsoring his and Arizona's visas in London. And then his visa was revoked and Arizona has been jumping around Europe.

It sounds like a messy situation and I know that UK Visa is really hard to get for an American.

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

I take back what I said earlier. I could see Arizona suing or threatening to sue him (whether or not she actually has a case) just to try to intimidate him into taking down his blog.

fashion icon

OMG! I don't know what to say. I thought Arizona looks nice and all. It's hard to judge though. Halfway reading the blog, I'm starting to feel disgusted about Manuel.

Last edited by Vladita; 24-03-2013 at 01:52 AM.
24-03-2013
An die Freude.

It doesn't matter if all of this is true or not, if he has a point or not - writing a blog about all this personal stuff is just disgusting and automatically disqualifies him as a sane and responsible human being.

And someone like that wants full custody of their son. I think Nikko is better off with Arizona and the nannies.

Last edited by candlebougie; 24-03-2013 at 03:08 AM.
24-03-2013
V.I.P.

^ and all those posts about his promiscuity and his own partying (kettle, meet pot) isn't going to help his case either.

24-03-2013

To me they both seem like clueless, wandering aimless twits who for some reason decided it was a good idea to get to together and have a kid (considering he defines himself as gay, though obviously more of a bisexual). Arizona lucked out big time at the end, and now he realizes he's hit a wall and is trying to get past it digging under it, instead of trying to climb over it.

I don't think either of them really cares about their kid. Sad.

Last edited by arlekindearrabal; 24-03-2013 at 07:11 PM.
24-03-2013
V.I.P.

The stuff about how they met and what she was doing at the time....yikes.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlekindearrabal View Post
I don't think either of them really cares about their kid. Sad.
i think they both genuinely care about their son, it's just sad that both parties have to resort to this kind of behavior, and in his case, possible libel and defamation of character. he seems really sleazy and so full of himself - i mean was it really important for him to mention his sexcapades? no one cares.

i think we can all agree that they obviously were too young (and maybe unstable, despite arizona's fortunes) to have a child.

fashion elite

If they both cared about their son they would be *edit* being civil so he can have a happy life. I mean I don't agree with him making a blog and airing it all out there, but they both are not model parents and let's hope this gives Arizona some reason to *edit* prove him wrong and become a good mother. He needs to grow up too. This is all petty and the one suffering is their son! Some people should NOT have children and from reading it is like they just decided "oh lets have a baby." Not thinking of the responsibility that it is. Very selfish of them both.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 26-03-2013 at 07:11 AM. Reason: No drug talk.
26-03-2013
V.I.P.

He is a big fat hypocrite. This part bothered me
Quote:
This bit is getting boring, but now we were parents, doing our best, but I was so over our relationship. I’d work all day, go home and Arizona would be out with friends. She had a birthday once and didn’t even think to include me. I began spending less and less time at home after work… choosing to go to a late night yoga class or out for drinks with co-workers.
He chastises Arizona throughout the whole blog for being out all the time and not being home with her child but who was home with the kid then if he's saying he was out for drinks or at a yoga class? I agree that they both do not care about being parents, they were far too immature and unstable to have a child. I feel so sorry for poor Nikko.

26-03-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytrail View Post
i think they both genuinely care about their son, it's just sad that both parties have to resort to this kind of behavior, and in his case, possible libel and defamation of character. he seems really sleazy and so full of himself - i mean was it really important for him to mention his sexcapades? no one cares.
What behavior has Arizona resorted to? She hasn't engaged in any public mudslinging and has so far taken the high road- I suspect she will continue to do so. Further libel by this man will only make her more the victim. Reading some of his blog only makes me think it's a good thing Arizona has custody. The father seems unstable.

Until there is some actual evidence that Arizona is a bad mom I'm going to withhold judgement. I don't trust the messenger in this scenario at all.

26-03-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfinkova View Post
Oh god his latest post paints him as such an attention whore.

"By the way, I'm not a bottom, lol..."

Really? He just loves people talking about him. I'm starting to think this is more about "Hey look at me! I have a son with Arizona Muse!" than really about Nikko. If you really want to see your son more there are far better ways of going about it.
And he dedicates this blog TO HIS SON. Such a disgrace.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #6, behavior, model, post, posting, read