How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-12-2013
front row

Miranda Kerr in Harper's Bazaar:

Quote:
Speaking about their split for the first time, Miranda, who is mother to two-year-old son Flynn with Orlando, insisted that she and the Lords Of The Rings actor will always love each other.
She told Harper's Bazaar Australia magazine: 'It’s difficult for anyone to go through a separation, whether it’s on a public scale or not. It was important for us long-term to preserve our friendship and the dynamic of being loving parents to Flynn so we dealt with everything openly and honestly.
'We respect each other and with respect comes understanding. When there’s understanding, I guess everything is a little more harmonious.
'We’re still very big parts of each other’s lives. There’s no reason for us to be anything but a united front. We still love and care for each other deeply.'
Miranda added that the main priority for both her and Orlando is the wellbeing of their little boy.
She said: 'Flynn is the most important thing in both our lives. And because we share that bond, we both feel it’s important to be united.'
The 30-year-old model opened up about her marriage split as she posed for a stunning new shoot in Harper's Bazaar.
Pretty positive that has been both hers and Orlando's party line since their split and there is nothing 'new' here

Quote:
The Australian beauty also revealed that her split from Orlando means she won’t be taking a trip Down Under for the festive season this year, because she needs to look after Flynn while her actor ex works hard on his Broadway play Romeo & Juliet.

She said: ‘I’m not coming home to Australia for summer because Orlando is working six days a week starring in Romeo and Juliet on Broadway. And it’s not fair to take Flynn and go without him. We’re trying to do our best to support each other.’
His play ended on Dec 8th.

Source: celebitchy

10-12-2013
front row

The VS instagram pic was already posted here, but here are some other photoshopped pics of and by Miranda:
http://fashin.livejournal.com/7066288.html

RIP

11-12-2013
.my prison is your brain.

She needs help. She cares way too much about getting attention. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a major breakdown in the future.

Also, goes without saying, she looked so much better unaltered.

11-12-2013
trendsetter

She's gonna say she "found" that picture on a "Japanese" website.. or whatever she claimed for the VSFS picture.

01-01-2014
V.I.P.

Not much on the model behavior these days?

01-01-2014
V.I.P.

^Times like this makes me miss the Fashion Industry Confessions site

02-01-2014
front row

I did a search though couldn't find this (and can't think of a better thread to post this in):

Video of Kate Moss for comedy relief (a few years old)

Source:BBC Comedy Channel

08-01-2014
front row

This was posted in Cara's thread, but I think it merits being posted here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion1987 View Post
Worse for wear Michelle Rodriguez gets amorous with model Cara Delevingne as they kiss and cuddle courtside at basketball game

It may have been a sporting occasion, but Cara Delevigne and bisexual actress Michelle Rodriguez didn't always keep their eyes on the ball during a New York Knicks game on Tuesday.

Cara was spotted cavorting and smooching with Fast & Furious star Michelle as she enjoyed her second basketball game in the space in as many days.

She seemed to be having a great time with her new friend as they cuddled together while watching the Knicks take on the Detroit Pistons in the Big Apple.

The 21-year-old model took in the match at Madison Square Garden just 24 hours after enjoying another NBA tussle with her pop star comrade Rihanna.

However things were even more friendly between Cara and Michelle, with the pair flirting throughout, and even sharing a kiss for the cameras at one point.

Of course with a wickedly cold snap currently enveloping the nation, it may have just been the pair were keeping each other warm

The London native appeared thoroughly enthralled by the action on the court and adopted a suitably casual look for the occasion.

She wore a black leather jacket, black leather pants, brown lace up boots, and expressed her allegiance to her team with a bright blue and orange New York Knicks cap on her head, worn backwards.

The boyish blonde's appearance was quite the opposite of the daintily feminine look she adopts in her professional career.

Michelle, 35, meanwhile looked like the cat who got the cream as sat with her leg draped over Cara as they took in the sporting spectacle.

She wore mustard yellow pants and a white sweater decorated with skulls, along with a pair of light brown ankle boots.

dailymail.co.uk
Oh the scandal. Or something. Whatever. I don't care. Just another annoying drunk celebrity. And I am beyond giving a damn if a given top model is a lesbian or not at this point. I was here during the peak of the Arizona Muse/F.B. Erichsen thing a few years ago and it is just as irrelevant now as it was then. In any case, I'm sure they were annoying the hell out of everyone around them.

.my prison is your brain.

I wouldn't read too much into it, Cara is a fame whore and seems to hang out with the celebrity will get her the most attention.

09-01-2014
fashion elite

^Word!

V.I.P.

She really has become the most obnoxious "celebrity" out there.

V.I.P.

Just when you thought Cara couldn't possibly get more annoying!

I just read this in Cailin Hill a.k.a. modelburbook's tFS thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Linkens View Post
It'd seem that she is permanently modeling in Japan, as she is now married and confessed to being thirty years old. That and she's never going to NYFW castings ever again.
I could probably look it up but I'm too lazy; what's the full story here?

10-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
Just when you thought Cara couldn't possibly get more annoying!

I just read this in Cailin Hill a.k.a. modelburbook's tFS thread:

I could probably look it up but I'm too lazy; what's the full story here?

Natasha Poly?

fashion elite

Cailin married a booker from Japan, Dai Araki. She lives there now.

V.I.P.

^Oh, and that's the reason she won't do Fashion Week anymore, just because it's more convenient working in Japan now? How boring! I was hoping she had posted some scandalous thing about why she's boycotting NYFW or whatever

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #6, behavior, model, post, posting, read