How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-03-2014
tfs star

^ could have been left by a troll. No one is loved by everyone.

21-03-2014
V.I.P.

I love these kind of videos. Really show the models' behavior in front of fans and photographers. I can imagine the models are very tired and all, and the photographers can be annoying, but some models really handle it better than other.

Sasha was really sweet taking pics with fans, and Edie as well.

Ola at 2:00 though.... Still love her

22-03-2014
V.I.P.

Anna Ewers at the end "i need to go, sorry"

22-03-2014
tfs star

Found a nice comment about my beloved Ali!

This is going to disappoint you, but the atmosphere among models is almost always positive. Girls will ask to look at each other's portfolios, and I've gotten some of the sincerest compliments in my life from a charming 14-year-old Russian on her first trip outside the country. I was at a casting the recently with Ali Stephens, and I can report that in addition to having a comely Linda Evangelista-ish curve about her upper lip, she is both very sweet and funny.

jezebel.com

28-04-2014
trendsetter

Quote:
Which supermodels had a huge catfight recently when one accused the other of trying to pull her husband? So insecure.

BG Note: Pull = pick up
blindgossip

V.I.P.

Quote:
'Sick of explaining my lyrics': Lily Allen hits back on Twitter after model Jourdan Dunn questions song meaning

Lily Allen's comeback album sees her name-check many celebrities in her song lyrics.

However, it appears one star mentioned - model Jourdan Dunn - wasn't too impressed to see her name feature in Sheezus album track Insincerely You.

The song includes the lyrics: 'I don't give a f**k about Delevigne [sic]. Or that Rita girl. About Jourdan Dunn.

'I don't wanna know about your perfect life. Your perfect wife and it makes me sick. I don't give a f**k about your Instagram. About your lovely house or your ugly kids.'

Jourdan, who has a four-year-old son Riley, wanted to know whose 'ugly kids' Lily was referring to.

She tweeted on Thursday evening: 'Errm @lilyallen who's 'ugly kids' was you talking about in this song??'

The model then replied: '@lilyallen Ohhh because my name rhymes with 'One'!!!!! Look at you, you lil lyrical genius!!'

It is believed the lyrics regarding 'ugly kids' referred to rapper Azealia Banks, who tweeted Lily last summer: 'Your kids are ugly'.

After Jourdan's praise of her 'lyrical genius', Lily responded: 'Thanks...

'People are so gagging for beef , seriously "get out more".'

Jourdan then replied: 'I'm not here for "twitter beef" I'm just asking a simple question.

'I'm just curious that's all

Some of Lily's tweets have since been deleted, although Jourdan's part in the conversation remains online.

Lily signed off: 'I'm sick of explaining my lyrics to people, they're pop songs, no more, no less. If you don't get it or like it, look the other way. Simples.'

Source: dailymail.co.uk

03-05-2014
User Friendly

Team Jourdan on this one... if you want to pull an eminem and diss people in your songs.. be prepared to stand by them.. and don't act affronted when you are questioned

05-05-2014
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottefromCA View Post
Team Jourdan on this one... if you want to pull an eminem and diss people in your songs.. be prepared to stand by them.. and don't act affronted when you are questioned
If memory serves me correctly. Eminem never gave the impression he dissed Jourdan Dunn, or Selita Ebanks, or Sessilee Lopez, or Naomi Campbell. Wether or not there's a specific reason.

tfs star

^I must say I rarely understand your comments, I mean literally understand, I am not referring to your opinions. Anyway, Eminem has dissed maaany people (Britney, Christina, anyone?), I guess Charlotte didn`t mean specifically models and it is not the point anyway.

Last edited by TommyGirl; 05-05-2014 at 10:03 AM.
05-05-2014
V.I.P.

I'm with Jourdan too, she's just asking a simple question.

05-05-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottefromCA View Post
This. So much. I was never a fan of Eminem, but at least when he called someone out in his lyrics he stood by it. Dissing someone in a song and then trying to back track is so very lame

Team Jourdan all the way.

05-05-2014
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
I'm with Jourdan too, she's just asking a simple question.
IKR? What an over-reaction. Go Jourdan!

06-05-2014
User Friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Linkens View Post
If memory serves me correctly. Eminem never gave the impression he dissed Jourdan Dunn, or Selita Ebanks, or Sessilee Lopez, or Naomi Campbell. Wether or not there's a specific reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGirl View Post
^I must say I rarely understand your comments, I mean literally understand, I am not referring to your opinions. Anyway, Eminem has dissed maaany people (Britney, Christina, anyone?), I guess Charlotte didn`t mean specifically models and it is not the point anyway.
YES. Thank you Tommygirl.. i definitely wasn't referring to specific models. Just saying in general he dissed a LOT of people. It was kind of the basis of his early rap career.. shock/publicity etc.. but he STOOD by his lyrics and didn't act affronted when questioned about it.

06-05-2014
front row

If Tommygirl must know, I was talking about how I'd prefer a 70-300 lens over a book...

tfs star

What ?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #6, behavior, model, post, posting, read