How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-03-2013
Automated Thread Manager

Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #6
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

These rules apply to this thread and will be strictly enforced (Formal warning/ban).

1. Gossip is hearsay and these forums are provided for our member to discuss credible information. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable concrete sources for any information which they may contribute to the discussions" provision.

2. Continual negative comments are not allowed.

3. tFS cannot be used to promote other forums. Doing so leads to warning/ban.

4. Off topic conversation is not allowed.

5. No fishing for information on a specific model.

6. No drug or weight items or talk.

Thanks!

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 23-03-2013 at 12:54 PM.

23-03-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnModeArtiste View Post
You want your son back ? let's write a blog about how you take drugs, have sex with all New-York and try to ruin your son's mother's reputation (wich is totally illegal btw, if she goes to court for that, he'll be the one loosing for sure) Let's face it, with all the commercial success that she had recently (ESTEE LAUDER !), I'm sure she can take care of her son very well, much better than some guy writing a blog. And would like to remind everyone that we don't know if what he says is true or not ...
Are we even sure if that contract is still in affect? They signed her like a year ago but we have yet to see one ad...:innocent:

V.I.P.

^
Constance posted picture that she was shooting EL w arizona. Besides (not sure about it) since the rumors started, it was said her ads will debut in spring 2013.

clever ain't wise

Well, all things considered, these trashy "scandals" should increase Arizona's chances of landing the Saint Laurent campaign....

23-03-2013
front row

Re: Arizona hypothetically suing him for defamation, I don't see that happening... defamation is a hard thing to sue someone for because in order for a judge to rule in her favour the burden of proof is on her, not him. She would have to prove everything he said was a lie and that's very hard to do. She'd have to prove that she didn't ***, she'd have to prove she's never hired multiple nannies and left her kids the way he says she did, she'd have to prove he doctored those iphone screencaps, etc etc etc. It's virtually impossible. Besides, I don't think he's lying in his blog. There's obviously a lot of bias there that's tinting the way he's retelling these events, but I don't think he's making it up. Arizona wouldn't have a case. There's no way she'll sue him because there's no way she'd win.

He's an idiot and a scumbag for doing this, but for what it's worth I don't think he's lying.

Last edited by tangerine; 25-03-2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: drug references
23-03-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineJane View Post
Re: Arizona hypothetically suing him for defamation, I don't see that happening... defamation is a hard thing to sue someone for because in order for a judge to rule in her favour the burden of proof is on her, not him. She would have to prove everything he said was a lie and that's very hard to do. She'd have to prove that she didn't ever take drugs in the time periods he specified, she'd have to prove she never did cocaine with her father, she'd have to prove she's never hired multiple nannies and left her kids the way he says she did, she'd have to prove he doctored those iphone screencaps, etc etc etc. It's virtually impossible. Besides, I don't think he's lying in his blog. There's obviously a lot of bias there that's tinting the way he's retelling these events, but I don't think he's making it up. Arizona wouldn't have a case. There's no way she'll sue him because there's no way she'd win.

He's an idiot and a scumbag for doing this, but for what it's worth I don't think he's lying.
True. It doesn't seem like he has money to get a lawyer so perhaps this is his way of trying to get people to realize that she has problems and the industry needs to stop feeding her problems?

There have been many accounts about Arizona regarding this though...it's not the first time I'm hearing this. And his timeline really makes sense because I've speculated a lot of strange things going on with her career and her breaks.

23-03-2013
front row

Based strictly on the evidence at hand, neither one really strikes me as the sort of person who should raise a child. Procreating was probably not a good idea on their part.

fashion elite

^ preach.

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega Magnus View Post
Based strictly on the evidence at hand, neither one really strikes me as the sort of person who should raise a child. Procreating was probably not a good idea on their part.
That's exactly what I think about this whole mess. Nikko's the one who's suffering the most, what with his parents at war with each other. He really didn't luck out in either department...

23-03-2013
fashion icon

We don't have any evidence that Nikko has been neglected or harmed under Arizona's care so I think it's a bit premature to start declaring that her child is endangered or suffering or that she's a bad parent. If this guy genuinely felt his child was in danger he would have contacted Social Services asap -- not started a blog.

Arizona has never publicly defamed or spoken ill of her child's father so the "war" seems to be one-sided. I wouldn't be surprised if she continued to take the high road and ignore the defamation.

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

He's got people talking and his share of self-exposure to please his ego; so I guess he got what he wanted and all is good. Let's move on.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loladonna View Post
We don't have any evidence that Nikko has been neglected or harmed under Arizona's care so I think it's a bit premature to start declaring that her child is endangered or suffering or that she's a bad parent. If this guy genuinely felt his child was in danger he would have contacted Social Services asap -- not started a blog.
If you're talking about my stance, I didn't meant to imply that they're both horrible parents or anything like that. I mean that he must be suffering with this war between both of his parents. They're both trying to steal him away from one another. I don't think he's happy with all of this...

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

Oh god his latest post paints him as such an attention whore.

"By the way, I'm not a bottom, lol..."

Really? He just loves people talking about him. I'm starting to think this is more about "Hey look at me! I have a son with Arizona Muse!" than really about Nikko. If you really want to see your son more there are far better ways of going about it.

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

^Exactly, writting it on a blog is not the best way, for me he's just a coward!

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

Well how is he supposed to see his son if Arizona has cut all ties/contact with him? Lets also note that he's not financially stable and most likely can't afford a lawyer/
doesn't have the adequate knowledge to defend himself in court.

Last edited by WerbowyStegner; 23-03-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #6, behavior, model, post, posting, read