Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #7 - Page 5 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-02-2015
V.I.P.

Of course nobody is going to like the way designers treat kendall.
I remember at the season finale of the DVF reality show kendall was walking during
rehearsals and everyone started clapping and cheer her up. For just walking!!!!! Lol

When there was models like lily, isabeli, Candice and no one even notice them.

17-02-2015
fashion icon

That's bitter!

17-02-2015
V.I.P.

I am not a huge Kendall fan but those Instagram comments seem so unnecessary. If they comment shady remarks like that over social media I can just imagine how gossipy some of these girls can be when they are together.
It seems like there can definitely be some sort of bullying going on backstage.

17-02-2015
tfs star

As immature as those comments may be, there's something preventing me from being sympathetic for Kendall. The waitress/money-throwing story from a while back has me believe that she isn't exactly a sweetheart, perhaps being full of herself and not afraid to show it.

I don't see any cause for bitterness since both models have exceptionally successful careers without famous families or the celebrity of being on a reality tv show to boost them.

17-02-2015
tfs star

How did that waitress incident end? Did she actually sue Morris?

17-02-2015
trendsetter

Binx and Lexi need to grow up.

17-02-2015
fashion insider

Yeah, they do need to grow up. Saying stuff like that online and then having to stand together backstage the next day? Real professional.

18-02-2015
V.I.P.

i don't exactly get the nicest impression of kendall though, she is SO full of herself. needs to be taken down a peg

18-02-2015
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
Of course nobody is going to like the way designers treat kendall.
I remember at the season finale of the DVF reality show kendall was walking during
rehearsals and everyone started clapping and cheer her up. For just walking!!!!! Lol

When there was models like lily, isabeli, Candice and no one even notice them.
That was so pathetic and desperate from dvf. Kendall is no Gisele. But it probably helps cause Kendall has lots of fans who probably all see that clip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucer-like View Post
As immature as those comments may be, there's something preventing me from being sympathetic for Kendall. The waitress/money-throwing story from a while back has me believe that she isn't exactly a sweetheart, perhaps being full of herself and not afraid to show it.

I don't see any cause for bitterness since both models have exceptionally successful careers without famous families or the celebrity of being on a reality tv show to boost them.
Seems that especially Meisels new it girls dare to open show their feeling over Kendall.
I find it annoying to that this talentless model has eds in vogue us , booking a shows and getting campaigns and I'm not even a model. Imaging how it is for them. On vogue italia Lexi once said Cara is her idol, so I guess it bothers them that this bland girl booking jobs just for who she is. No one would have know Kendall if it wasn't for her last name, she wouldn't even have a (big) career. Cara does have talent and a personallity.

I would be annoyed to if the niece from my boss or someone with a famous name just getting the job i've worked so hard for, just because of their name. People do talk then. I'm not saying Kendall deserves this, no one does, but I can't actually blame them. Besides almost every model feels that way, only they are not putting it on social media.
Bullying is never okay, but if you think this is terrible.. i've heard much much worse things how people have been bullied.

Last edited by vanpersie; 18-02-2015 at 09:43 AM.

18-02-2015
V.I.P.

it's the way you react to it, as well. if you know you're privileged to be where you are but you stay humble..she's already failed on that front

18-02-2015
V.I.P.

I mean yeah it's kinda immature but...

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. wandering by lone sea breakers and sitting by desolate streams. world losers and world forsakers, on whom the pale moon gleams. yet we are the movers and shakers of the world for ever it seems

18-02-2015
front row

This makes me wonder how many other people in the fashion industry criticize or make fun of Kendall behind closed doors. I could imagine the Proenza Schouler boys or Nicolas Ghesquiere or Emmanuelle Alt being a little snooty and too-cool-for-school when Kendall's name is brought up.

18-02-2015
trendsetter

They're probably very fake to her because they know the amount of influence she has. Lexi probably has taken pics with her for damage control or to be fake to avoid being reprimanded by someone.

18-02-2015
V.I.P.

I'm a big fan of Lexi and Binx, but those comments were in bad taste.

Being catty on social media is a really stupid idea if either of them want long term success. Everything gets screen-capped, uploaded to livejournal/instagram/tumblr and the whole world gets to see it. Worry about your personal brand and not about the reality star walking the runways. Casting directors are the ones choosing Kendall. Take it up with them or get over it.

Also, I like how people act as if Kendall is stealing spots from more deserving girls. How do you know they would cast another model in her place? It's all so silly and exhausting to read.

18-02-2015
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by VersaceVixen009 View Post
They're probably very fake to her because they know the amount of influence she has. Lexi probably has taken pics with her for damage control or to be fake to avoid being reprimanded by someone.
lexi gives me those quintessential mean girl vibes that's totally off-putting. i offer absolutely no sympathy to kendall whatsoever, but i can't help but imagine lexi doing exactly this and be an absolute pain to the helpers who make her look flawless, then kiss *** to those who have influence...

...then again, i can picture kendall doing the same thing.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #6, #7, behavior, model, post, posting, read