Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #7 - Page 67 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-09-2015
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeakThatJDunn View Post
King Manny. Stylist and bodyguard.
Wait, so the fella who kicked that poor pap is a stylist! How common. Hope they sue him. There's no excuse for that reaction.

23-09-2015
V.I.P.

wow that was pretty extreme...poor jourdan

23-09-2015
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
Wait, so the fella who kicked that poor pap is a stylist! How common. Hope they sue him. There's no excuse for that reaction.
Poor pap? He started it! Also, you clearly see the pap charging at Manny, he just lost

Manny got him together with that kung-fu quickness. Poor Jourdan though, screaming for dear life.

23-09-2015
Some Like It Hot

Linda originally posted this with the tag, but has since been edited. I'm compelled by what she means?
Quote:
First photo posted of me in my bedroom with new Bazaar models book. Removed by corporate drones who took over my takover @harpersbazaarus #BAZAARmodels #dontcommenthere #speaktomylegalteam #smh

*Lindaevangelista/Instagram

23-09-2015
front row

^ I think she means she orginally posted that picture on Harper's Bazaar's instagram, but they have removed it from their account since it's no longer on there.

23-09-2015
tfs star

I don't think it was that. She said "speak to my legal team". Did a picture of her get printed without her knowledge?

23-09-2015
V.I.P.

So her legal team took it down without asking her? Is that what she meant? Still very confusing.

23-09-2015

Quote:
Poor pap? He started it! Also, you clearly see the pap charging at Manny, he just lost

Manny got him together with that kung-fu quickness. Poor Jourdan though, screaming for dear life.
Indeed he did. I'm glad, most paps are trash anyway.

I would like to know the backstory, though.

24-09-2015
V.I.P.

Quote:

I'm sure this started with the pap trying to get shots of Jourdan, which is pretty commonplace, she's sort of famous, isnt it? I doubt whether they wanted to get shots of this guy, so just a bit confused why he had to pull his karate class tricks here.

24-09-2015
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstefaniaAbaddon View Post
I don't think it was that. She said "speak to my legal team". Did a picture of her get printed without her knowledge?
A while ago she posted a drawing which looked identical to a shot she did a while ago for the magazine. If there's a book out, it means that specific shot must be part of it. Probably Harper's Bazaar threatened her to remove it, because, you know, it might spoil their big surprise? Or because of copyright issues?

24-09-2015
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
I'm sure this started with the pap trying to get shots of Jourdan, which is pretty commonplace, she's sort of famous, isnt it? I doubt whether they wanted to get shots of this guy, so just a bit confused why he had to pull his karate class tricks here.
I don't understand what about the video is confusing to you. Even if the guy was taking pics of Jourdan, I'm sure they were all fine with it as Jourdan gets her pics taken regularly. The video clearly shows the photographer attacking Manny which is when he got punched and kicked. Was manny supposed to just stand there and allow the attack?

24-09-2015
scenester

Joan found herself in a showdown on Instagram and responded: http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2015/09/...-claims-stolen

My thoughts on the matter is this, the girl/photographer felt she had the right to take Joan's pic at a party without asking so Joan should have the right to use the pic with HER face without asking or crediting. Just my two cents...

24-09-2015
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #6, #7, behavior, model, post, posting, read