How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-01-2015
Automated Thread Manager

Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #7
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

These rules apply to this thread and will be strictly enforced (Formal warning/ban).

1. Gossip is hearsay and these forums are provided for our member to discuss credible information. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable concrete sources for any information which they may contribute to the discussions" provision.

2. Continual negative comments are not allowed.

3. tFS cannot be used to promote other forums. Doing so leads to warning/ban.

4. Off topic conversation is not allowed.

5. No fishing for information on a specific model.

6. No drug or weight items or talk.

Thanks!

Last edited by heelscatchfire; 22-01-2015 at 10:04 AM.

22-01-2015
V.I.P.

Who is she?? I had to google her and other than SI I don't see any relevant things, that's why she keeps making all this controversy, she's trying to be relevant.

22-01-2015
backstage pass

^Aside from SI, she's just a commercial swimsuit model whose walked for True Religion and other swimsuit brands no one cares about. She has honestly gotten her hype and sometimes mentions in Vogue from being John Legend's wife. I do admire her audacity though .

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VersaceVixen009 View Post
^Aside from SI, she's just a commercial swimsuit model whose walked for True Religion and other swimsuit brands no one cares about. She has honestly gotten her hype and sometimes mentions in Vogue from being John Legend's wife. I do admire her audacity though .
Wasn't she the one who was once invited to the Obama's for dinner, and live tweeted the entire evening? I remember reading something like this. They said it was John Legend's partner.

23-01-2015
backstage pass

Can someone inform me of the fight between Daphne and Lindsey during Dior?

http://messgala.tumblr.com/post/98587127718
messgala.tumblr

https://twitter.com/SnejanaSlave/sta...65736419864577
Twitter.com/snejanaslave

lol @ Snejana slave providing us with all the gossip

But can someone please elaborate on what happened between the two gals?

23-01-2015
V.I.P.

from the dailymail today about kendall jenner. i think it's a bit silly how she and her team are trying to differentiate themselves from her sister. it's a bit too much too late.

While Cara landed herself on the list of Forbes list of the highest-earning models last year for her £2.2million fortune, with a net worth of £1.9million ($2.89m) Kendall isn't trailing far behind.
Plus, a leaked email from one of the Kardashian clan's assistants recently suggesting that Kendall charges anywhere up to £630,000 per endorsement, so she's not even going to have to work that hard to catch up.
Before she broke into the fashion industry, the majority of Kendall's salary came from Keeping Up With The Kardashians, with her and Kylie reportedly making around £9,800 per episode.
Other forms of income come from her and Kylie's clothing brand, Pac Sun, as well as their young adult book Rebels: City of Indra, which is based on two young girls Lex and Livia, who embark on a journey together, but later realise their biggest danger might be each other.
Kendall told E! News: 'Kylie and I love the creative challenge and are thrilled to have been given the opportunity to share this story.'
Kylie added: 'We can't wait to share these characters and the world we created with readers everywhere. We are so excited!'.
Despite Kendall's net worth being relatively diminutive in comparison to Kim's reported £42m ($65m), this hasn't stopped Kim from seeming a little jealous of Kendall's foray into the fashion world.
The first look trailer released for the upcoming season of the highly-popular E! series features plenty of fights, sex, romance and even infringement claims for reality television's favourite family.

In one of the more tense moments in the clip, Kim Kardashian appears to lash out at younger sister Kendall Jenner, who has a fast growing modelling career.

The 34-year-old television personality was talking to older sister Kourtney when she appeared to take aim at the 19-year-old high-fashion model saying:'I'm not buying her a f**king pair of shoes, I bought her a f**king career.'
While it is unclear how much Kendall will feature on the upcoming series, Nick says the show was perfect for the three Kardashian sisters but the Jenners, he says, are a 'different breed'.
'Kendall is doing the right thing by shying away from the show,' he said. 'She needs to be seen as cool, and her friendship with Cara Delevingne has helped her to get acceptance from the very fickle fashion elite.'
Indeed, Kendall has very carefully selected her friends and certainly runs with the in crowd, dubbed Hollywood's new brat pack.

And from December of 2013 to February 2014 she dated one of the world's most eligible bachelors, Harry Styles.
Being seen with the One Direction heartthrob provided an incredible boost to her fan base.
Her nearest and dearest, however, is fellow supermodel, Cara Delevingne. The pair's friendship has boosted both of their reputations. They skipped the Victoria's Secret show to walk hand-in-hand down the Chanel runway and arrived at the British Fashion Awards together.
Nick added: 'Kendall is doing everything right. She is aligning herself with some great people like Cara, great brands like Karl Largerfeld and beauty giants like Estee Lauder, which all have international pull.
'She is living a wholesome, fun life which we can easily follow via her social media. She has not been seen crawling out of clubs like some stars, she’s more often simply having fun, which any young person should.
'She also isn’t flaunting the excesses of fame and fortune and basically doing the complete opposite of what her Kardashian sisters are famous for. The main thing which she is doing right is that she is working; she’s not relying on her already hefty bank account and is often going to castings and sometimes doesn’t get picked, but she’s showing an independence that is perfect as a role model for a generation of millennials.
'She’s not over exposed, she’s not over the top, and she’s playing the game very well.'
It seems that 2015 really will be all about Keeping Up With Kendall (especially for Kim).

V.I.P.

I thought they were friends or am I missing something here? During the Versace for H&M stage they were really tight. Also, I don't believe that Raf shot bears any relevance to the 'fight'.

P.S. This Snejana's Slave character sounds quite exasperating I must add.

23-01-2015
backstage pass

@ the Kendall article, just want to say Kim was actually talking about Kourtney when she said she bought her career, not Kendall. She stated that herself recently.

And the whole model twitter account thing is something I'm a bit confused about, because we don't know ho these people are but there's another one called @reallyamodel who tweets insider gossip and I would normally brush it off as someone just posing as a model but Hollie May has favourited a few of her tweets which makes me think she's legit.

I don't know about the fight though, maybe someone else does!

23-01-2015
V.I.P.

^tbh, Kim bought them ALLLL a career.. Or whatever you wanna call it that they all do

23-01-2015
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite13 View Post
Can someone inform me of the fight between Daphne and Lindsey during Dior?

http://messgala.tumblr.com/post/98587127718
messgala.tumblr

https://twitter.com/SnejanaSlave/sta...65736419864577
Twitter.com/snejanaslave

lol @ Snejana slave providing us with all the gossip

But can someone please elaborate on what happened between the two gals?

That photo of Raf is from his last show at Jil Sander. I think someone just made that as a joke.

23-01-2015
backstage pass

^Aww, that pic of Raf makes my heart melt!

Must have been an interesting sight to see, the two girls fighting. Didn't Daphne say something about Cara once? Daphne seems honest and straight up.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelista View Post
^tbh, Kim bought them ALLLL a career.. Or whatever you wanna call it that they all do
No, no. It's Kanye who bought Kendall that career. Without him nobody in the industry would've bothered with Kim or her clan.

24-01-2015
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
No, no. It's Kanye who bought Kendall that career. Without him nobody in the industry would've bothered with Kim or her clan.
in a way, yes. otherwise we'd still see them trying to squeeze in different variations of the herve leger bodycon dress and louboutin daffodile heels...

oh wait...

fashion elite

^Haha

Kendall wouldn't have Kanyes help without Kim (and Kim the brand)

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytrail View Post
in a way, yes. otherwise we'd still see them trying to squeeze in different variations of the herve leger bodycon dress and louboutin daffodile heels...

oh wait...
hahaha, touché Happytrail, touché!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #6, #7, behavior, model, post, posting, read