Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #9 - Page 4 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-09-2016
V.I.P.

Madga !

Marine Deleeuw posted this photo of a casting in Milan :

(instagram/marine_deleeuw)

Someone commented (in French) that Kendall probably doesn't know what it is like to attend a casting, and Marine answered "it's easier when you are a millionaire".

22-09-2016
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
^does she need more followers?
from all the things we can question Kendall about, this is the stupiest imo.
Omg, yes! I didn't think this discussion would pick up more than 2 responses, but here we are. Cannot even begin the rationalise with the absurdity. The entire concept of fashion modelling was build on superimposition of reality onto a bit of art. We get to see (sometimes macabre) takes on the rich socialite, the working woman, streetwalkers, etc stuck onto girls who may know nothing about the actual trade. Did we expect real career women to rage against US Vogue's staple features, or waitresses against that fashion spread with Caroline Trentini many years ago? Don't think so.
Anyway, doesn't Magdalena have better things to do with her time? I dunno, secure more bookings, string more beads together for bracelets? I think what annoyed me most was the campy responses to that post - 'yass', 'slay', 'queen', . Paints an accurate picture of her type of followers.

Don't know the girl on above, but yet again Kendall is to blame. Beggars belief! And I don't even care for her or her family.

22-09-2016
V.I.P.

Oh Please Magda is trying to get more IG followers to sell those cheap bracelets. The shade would have been good if she posted a picture of models perfecting the ballet move... but she posted pics of ballerinas. Clearly she is not too bright LOL ...

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill

22-09-2016
don't look down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite13 View Post
Watch as Kendall poses as a mermaid in her next editorial and Ariel herself will write her a strongly worded tweet
Someone also needs to tell NASA that models sometimes masquerade as astronauts, but I imagine they might be too busy doing important stuff to care.

But seeing fashionably dressed women performing a poor impression of being in space will be giving people unrealistic ideas about intergalactic travel.

And imagine what the aliens are going to think, once they encounter the truth.

22-09-2016
fashion icon

I live for Magda.

22-09-2016
V.I.P.

Now this is really creepy. And the media is calling Gigi crazy? WTF?!

"A video has emerged on social media of a man grabbing Gigi Hadid around her body with both arms and lifting her up on the street during Milan Fashion Week. Hadid was leaving the Max Mara show earlier today with sister Bella when the incident happened. Although she appeared to have security staff with her, Gigi was left to defend herself, with Bella helping to try to remove the man's hands from her body.
The man has been identified as Vitalii Sediuk, a Ukrainian media personality who has made a habit of physically -- arguably sexually -- harassing celebrities in the past few years.
Unsurprisingly, the truly awful British tabloid press have been complete misogynists about the situation, positioning Sediuk as a cheeky 'prankster' or excited fan, and Hadid as a crazed, violent woman who couldn't take a joke. The Daily Mail went with, "Furious supermodel Gigi Hadid lashes out at fan and has to be held back by security after prankster lifts her up as she leaves Milan fashion show," whereas The Sun reacted with a sensationalist and completely point-missing headline, 'NOT MODEL BEHAVIOUR: Gigi Hadid aggressively lashes out and ELBOWS fan in the FACE after he tries to pick her up'."

http://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/gi...ampaign=global

22-09-2016
fashion insider

^A joke??? They really think it's funny to attack a woman? I really hate this society and this kind of thinking... To me it's like blaming a girl for being raped She behaved the right way and I'm proud of her for that.
He touched her in an inapropriate way. This isn't acceptable! He put his hand between her legs, this is a sexual agression
Oh God, this is one of the worst things I've ever read...
(yeah you can tell I'm angry)

Last edited by Aizanara; 22-09-2016 at 02:08 PM.

22-09-2016
fashion insider

This is how he tried to explain his act. Honestly, I don't understand. I also think they don't belong in HF and their Vogue covers were bad but I wouldn't even think about doing something like this and so does every person with common sense.
Quote:
vitaliisediuk@dailymail right now.. my comment:
"While I consider Gigi Hadid beautiful, she and her friend Kendall Jenner, have nothing to do with high fashion. By doing this I encourage fashion industry to put true talents on the runway and Vogue covers instead of well-connected cute girls from Instagram. You can call it a manifest or a protest. This is also a wake up call for Anna Wintour who turned Vogue into tabloid by putting Kardashians and other doubtful celebrities on a cover of a well-respected magazine". #mfw #gigihadid #annawintour

22-09-2016
rising star

Good for Gigi for fighting back...I would have been terrified.

22-09-2016
scenester

WOW what is wrong with people these days? She gets attacked by someone at the street and defends herself and all of a sudden she is a crazy, violent person? Her response:
??????????? 2016-09-22, 10.11.20 ??.png

22-09-2016
V.I.P.

This situation with ''average'' models versus Kendall is just tiring.

It's either that Kendall is such an awful person so models do this by revolt or they are just being mean. Yes, Kendall is privileged, but she's not the only privileged person in this world.

22-09-2016
fashion insider

Love how he was called out for his unacceptable behaviour and then tries to defend it by saying Gigi doesn't belong in high fashion?? Like how does that make what you did acceptable?

I kind of wish she had punched him. Major respect for how she reacted though.

Last edited by Elite13; 22-09-2016 at 03:49 PM.

22-09-2016
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
The entire concept of fashion modelling was build on superimposition of reality onto a bit of art. We get to see (sometimes macabre) takes on the rich socialite, the working woman, streetwalkers, etc stuck onto girls who may know nothing about the actual trade.

Don't know the girl on above, but yet again Kendall is to blame. Beggars belief! And I don't even care for her or her family.
The thing is, ballet is already an art, and fashion usually benefits from it when it uses it as an inspiration. It also doesn't matter that the model was Kendall, if any other model was used who doesn't know how to point her feet dancers would still be upset.

It's like the whole Free People ad all over again...

22-09-2016
tfs star

I can't stand Gigi but this is f**** disgusting. He has to go to court for this, this is harassment!

And why the hell didn't the bodyguards act?! Are they there just to look tough? How about protect the person you are supposed to protect? Damn...

22-09-2016
trendsetter

What's sad this isn't the first time he's done something like this. He's the guy who grabbed Kim Kardashian and apparently tried grabbing Ciara a few days ago. He needs to be prosecuted for this type of stuff.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #8, #9, behavior, model, post, posting, read