Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #9 - Page 67 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-08-2017
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute View Post
Apparently Odette had a stalker for 2 years and she never answered any of his messages or any other methods of communication. But the guy then showed up at her family's house in December 2016. She didn't hear much from him afterwards but then on August 2017, he came to her mother and grandmother's home.

What's going on with Maartje's account is completely uncalled for... I thought it was just happening for a little while but apparently it's been going on for a long time. There's serious threats in their comments :/
Its been going on for a little more than one year, at least thats what I think. The person became obsessed with her at first, then got angry at her for posing nude in some shoots...since then its devolved into the mess that it is today.

20-08-2017
fashion insider

The stalker even tagged her parents in a recent comment.. telling her their daughter wouldn't come home if she walked the VSFS.

With the amount of people who have been apparently reporting this creep, I really hope Instagram is taking care of this, for Maartje's sake. :/

20-08-2017
backstage pass

Magdalena is one of my favorite faces and to me it was such a shame to see her get those lip fillers a couple months ago. I never thought she would now get a boob job, it looks terrible.

20-08-2017
V.I.P.

^Lip fillers? Boob job? Gosh I might be too naive, I see nothing lol. I agree she's been quite an attention wh*re recently. Annoying.

20-08-2017
#Resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by eizhowa View Post
I have read that it takes a few months for them to "settle" and look as they should. * shrugs *
There's a settling process with the original equipment as well I think

20-08-2017
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentine27 View Post
^Lip fillers? Boob job? Gosh I might be too naive, I see nothing lol. I agree she's been quite an attention wh*re recently. Annoying.
Haha you are not alone haha

Can someone post some before after that we could compare
Maybe she just retouch her boobs for the post ?
I dunno ..

20-08-2017
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
I didn't realize she got one. Lily D liked a shady comment under the photo, lol.
omg which haha

20-08-2017
V.I.P.

That´s quite the trashy post for a high fashion model... is she married? perhaps she wants her billionaire husband

badgalcrush: the before and after

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-w1QqU0JQUj...ey%2BLee22.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX_CPPJj...owiakmagdalena

20-08-2017
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoadore View Post
omg which haha
I don't remember.. it was something like 'Really bitch!?' or something like that.

Anyway, I didn't realize she got lip fillers too. She's really ruining her looks with all that + the excessive tan.

21-08-2017
V.I.P.

I'm guessing Magdalena got this boob job done con discount (considering she's not really working much nowadays). I'm not against plastic surgery per see. If done well, it can actually make a tremendous difference. There's just something a bit trashy about the way she's flaunting this botched job. And I didn't know about the lips until I saw that clip!

My takeaway from this? Why does all the swimsuit girls pose the same way on their IG?? Arms together, pouting, arched back to show off their bum Kylie Jenner-style??

21-08-2017
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
I don't remember.. it was something like 'Really bitch!?' or something like that.

Anyway, I didn't realize she got lip fillers too. She's really ruining her looks with all that + the excessive tan.
The comment was just "really?" but I laughed anyway

In regards to Magdalena... might it be that her boobs are a result of not having to be runway ready anymore? Although tbh I do think they're fake.

21-08-2017
V.I.P.

Benn98, How can you tell it is a botched job? If what I read was correct, then they need time to look how they were meant to. How do we know the time period is up?

21-08-2017
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #8, #9, behavior, model, post, posting, read