How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-01-2008
fashion icon

hmm...she says she's wanted a baby of her own since she was 17.

23-01-2008
front row

No time to read all this thread but I can assure you she IS a petulant diva.
My friend´s brother is public relations at this posh hotel in London where she always stays...uff...no words to describe her attitude towards people.
But however...who else could act like a diva nowadays? she is my idea of a hollywood star.
I mean, Spanish actress Paz Vega is not much better as a person and she is still a nobody!

23-01-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlooking View Post
i doubt Tom is spreading rumours. The book says negative things about him (even worse) and they're not even going to release it in australia and other countries because of potential legal action.
ooh.. i didn't know those things regarding publishing, yeah..i guess you're right then

scenester

What bothers me is how people would buy into those "Nicole Kidman finally going to be a mother"-machinery (and it's the same with Tom Cruise) - Maybe both of them try to do something against it, but I have heard T.C. actually answering questions like "How does it feel to be a father" (after Suri was born)- and, after all, he's been a father for what, 13 years or so?? Caring parent or not

elenab, I agree, we need divas With her money and fame (and all that lunacy), I'd be insufferable as well - and, after all, people are either lovely or they're not. period.

*edit* The only one of that family that I like is Suri anyway

Last edited by heroine; 23-01-2008 at 09:23 AM.
23-01-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenab View Post
My friend´s brother is public relations at this posh hotel in London where she always stays...uff...no words to describe her attitude towards people.
But however...who else could act like a diva nowadays? she is my idea of a hollywood star.
I mean, Spanish actress Paz Vega is not much better as a person and she is still a nobody!
more details please

23-01-2008
V.I.P.

I don't buy this.

Usually people base their assumptions on a star on one brief moment. And who knows, the celebrity could be pissed off during that moment or not feeling very nice.

After all, how many of us feel pissed off each day?

But satisfaction brought it back
23-01-2008
V.I.P.

I just finished the book and Nicole doesn't come off so bad though...Scientology does and ended up kind of freaking me out.

25-01-2008
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroine View Post
What bothers me is how people would buy into those "Nicole Kidman finally going to be a mother"-machinery (and it's the same with Tom Cruise) - Maybe both of them try to do something against it, but I have heard T.C. actually answering questions like "How does it feel to be a father" (after Suri was born)- and, after all, he's been a father for what, 13 years or so?? Caring parent or not
The attitude of the media towards adopted children is absolutely disgusting. Angelina is always being called "the mother of Brad's child" or vice versa- she is the mother of his children, actually! Whenever you see celebrities with their adopted kids captioned in magazines, they will always say "Jane Doe with adopted daughter...". Why does it matter whether the child is adopted or not? It's ridiculous and sends a terrible message. It is an issue that really annoys me as I have several adopted siblings. Sorry for the rant!

25-01-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonjourTristesse View Post
I wholeheartly agree. She seems distant yes, but we know she's extremely shy. It's annoying how people always call quiet women "cold and arrogant". Same happened with Carolyn Bessette.

Yes thank you! People seems to assume that other people who are shy are cold, standoffish, or stuck up. This is not the case at all! And actually there are quite a lot of pictures of Nicole and Tom with their kids doing various activities while they were still married and pictures of just Nicole and her kids after the divorce. I find this assumption about her ridiculous.
And as for not seeing them now, I am not sure about that maybe Tom is respecting Nicole's right to have some alone time with her new husband.
Plus I heard since the kids are home schooled by Tom's sister and all their Scientology exercises are in LA it's hard for them to get away to her. Also Sceintologists (which the kids are because of Tom) are not very willing to socialize with outsiders. And we quickly forget that the kids spent the last summer with Nicole in Australia.
Morton doesn't always tell the truth hmph.

Deep Red Bells

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenab View Post
But I am sure your friend's brother could come up with stories about non celebs being just as moody.
Everyone has their days.
And if you are paying big bucks to stay in a posh hotel you want the best!

Quote:
Plus I heard since the kids are home schooled by Tom's sister and all their Scientology exercises are in LA it's hard for them to get away to her. Also Sceintologists (which the kids are because of Tom) are not very willing to socialize with outsiders. And we quickly forget that the kids spent the last summer with Nicole in Australia.
Morton doesn't always tell the truth hmph.
Aren't Scientologists even told they are superior people for being Scientologist and those who aren't are lesser beings?
Maybe it's the kids that want nothing to do with her.

Last edited by brokenenglish; 25-01-2008 at 02:48 PM.
25-01-2008
V.I.P.

^ Exactly, Nicole even said in an interview she would like to buy a house in LA at some point because the kids prefer to be in LA because, well it's LA!

V.I.P.

LA is overrated IMO...I always find it so tacky when I go.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
biography, cold, diva, kidman, moody, morton, petulant