New Baby For the Beckhams - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-02-2005
yes

oh it says 'he has victorias lips and nose'
unfortunate for him!

the best baby beckham is romeo (no.2)
its so adorable!

21-02-2005
fashion icon

the word Cruz pronounced by the Spanish is "Cruth" no?

Poor thing is going to have to answer to "Cruth"

21-02-2005
rising star

Cruth Beckham. wonder if he'll play for England or Spain

21-02-2005
V.I.P.

aparently they really wanted to call him jesus, but they couldnt because at maddame tusards christmas nativity thing they were mary and joeseph so tey thought it would be tacky. not sure if this is true just what they said on tv. I thort they were surposed to be kabbalah though ?? oh never mind

21-02-2005
tfs star

victora is going to be a soccer mom

21-02-2005
front row

I can't believe they are analyzing the name in that repot.... Who cares!!! They liked the name, that's it!

22-02-2005
fashion icon

I see this one as a "make up baby". THis "bundle of joy" came almost exactly 9 months after the allegations of David cheating on her.

I could just imagine... "David, you better impregnant me in order to show people that you're not cheating on me!"

22-02-2005
rising star

LOL....it could be but then again they could be in love for real....i just wish they kept to themselves now and again, you get sick of hearing about them in England

23-02-2005
backstage pass

I had read that the reason she had a c-section done is becuase she can have a tummy tuck done at the same time to help shift that baby bulge skin. Its quite common for rich women these days, the government is trying to do something about it. "Too posh to push" is what its called.

Regards to her "hit records" - most were wet flops. The British press commented that she has gone back to doing the only thing she is good at - having kids.

Cinematic Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion Puss
I had read that the reason she had a c-section done is becuase she can have a tummy tuck done at the same time to help shift that baby bulge skin.
They said that last time too! But, after you've had 2 c-sections I don't think you can give birth naturally...
Who can blame her if she has a tummy tuck, people will be watching her to see if she looses the weight critically as usual...

23-02-2005
V.I.P.

and let's celebrate with some perfume.

07:41pm function newPrintableWindow(objectid,path) { popUpWindow = window.open(path+'&objectid='+objectid+'&siteid=50 143', 'Article', 'width=450,height=500,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes ,toolbar=no,location=no,menubar=yes'); popUpWindow.focus(); }
http://<b><font face="Helvetica"><fo...nt></font></b> Feb 23 2005

EXCLUSIVE Beckhams win £5m scent deal

By Nathan Yates

DAVID and Victoria Beckham are launching their own brand of his and hers perfumes.

They have signed a multi-million pound deal with cosmetics giant Coty to promote the scents.

The Beckhams' management team hammered out the contract on Monday - a day after their third son Cruz was born.

The Beckhams are expected to officially announce the deal with Coty after Victoria recovers from the birth. Aftershave, carrying a picture of Real Madrid star David, will be launched in the summer followed by Posh Spice's perfume later in the year.

The couple are expected to star in TV adverts to sell the perfumes and their images will be plastered on billboards across the world.

The scents will be targeted at the Far East where Becks has millions of loyal fans. He and Posh already endorse products and clothes there. The five-year deal is a major coup for Coty which makes Rimmel cosmetics and the Adidas range of toiletries.

It recently paid supermodel Kate Moss £2million to front an advertising campaign and created scent Glo for singer and actress Jennifer Lopez.

The Coty contract is the latest in a series of lucrative deals for England captain Beckham. He earns £15million a year from endorsing a range of products on top of his £5million salary from Real Madrid.

His biggest backers have included Marks & Spencer which paid him £3million for his boys' clothing range called DB07.

Adidas pay him £3million to wears its sports gear and Predator football boots which are personalised with the names of his sons Romeo and Brooklyn.

He wore new boots with Cruz stitched into the tongue last night against Juventus.

Back

25-02-2005
rising star

NO NO NO!!! another thing for them to advertise
oh well, most likely it wont be shown in england..

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
baby, beckhams