How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-05-2005
V.I.P.

Orlando Bloomís new girlfriend?
Has Orlando Bloom found himself a new playmate? The 28-year-old British actor, who saw his latest blockbuster release Kingdom of Heaven top the US box office this weekend, was seen getting cosy with American MTV presenter Vanessa Minnillo last week, leading to reports the pair could be dating. "They were whispering to each other, touching each other, and dirty dancing all night. Girls would come up and try to get it on with him, and he politely snubbed every one for Vanessa. They were very much together," an onlooker at New York's Gypsy Tea Club told the New York Daily News. Vanessa, 24, didn't leave the club until 2am, with Orli leaving just a few minutes later.From glamourmagazine.co.uk

09-05-2005
V.I.P.

Hasn't she dated EVERYone?? Poor girl. She seems like the celebrity rebound girl...

09-05-2005
girl who fell to earth

does anyone know where i can find a pic of her? not sure who she is . . .

09-05-2005
V.I.P.

She's an MTV VJ. Here's a photo (not the best one)...

09-05-2005
girl who fell to earth

oh ok! i'm pretty sure i've seen her before . . . didn't know her name though. thanks curious!

09-05-2005
trendsetter

Vanessa was so flirty with Orlando on TRL. I think either these rumors are based on how they acted on the show, or it's true, and that's why they were so flirty (Vanessa more than Orlando, but he always responded playfully, but gentlemanly.)

09-05-2005
fashion icon

Isn't she some former beauty queen - or am I confusing her with someone?

09-05-2005
V.I.P.

^ Yep, you're right. I think Ms. Teen USA? Not sure which one exactly, but I did notice some beauty queen credits when I pulled that pic for ChrissyM. No problem on the photo, btw, Chrissy!

09-05-2005
fashion icon

Ha! I thought so, thanks Curious, I was too lazy to even google her.

09-05-2005
backstage pass

i think him and Kate Bosworth were cuter. i thought they would last a lot longer.

09-05-2005
backstage pass

she's too common and has an annoying voice

09-05-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Star
Has Orlando Bloom found himself a new playmate? The 28-year-old British actor, who saw his latest blockbuster release Kingdom of Heaven top the US box office this weekend, was seen getting cosy with American MTV presenter Vanessa Minnillo last week, leading to reports the pair could be dating. "They were whispering to each other, touching each other, and dirty dancing all night. Girls would come up and try to get it on with him, and he politely snubbed every one for Vanessa. They were very much together," an onlooker at New York's Gypsy Tea Club told the New York Daily News. Vanessa, 24, didn't leave the club until 2am, with Orli leaving just a few minutes later.From glamourmagazine.co.uk
That is impossible. After orlando did TRL he went with Only his agent to get a bite to eat, then headed back for his hotel where he had to get ready for the premiere of KOH, then he went to the premiere. So it is impossible that they stayed out till 2Am, what did he do go to the premiere which lasted till AT LEAST past midnight, then go to his hotel, change into new clothes, and party till 2. Unlikely in my opinion.

And if so why aren't their any pictures, they have him in pictures leaving a restaurant with his agent on the same day, its unlikely to me that they lost track of him at any point during that entire weekend.

sorry its so small(thats his agent right behind him)

If they have pictures of this there is only one reason they wouldn't have pics of a star spotted partying all night with a TRL host, and that reason is, is that it never happened.

Last edited by MZ Bloom; 09-05-2005 at 07:01 PM.

09-05-2005
backstage pass

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she cant have my Orlando! *grabs a hold of orli and never lets go*

09-05-2005
scenester

Actually, it sounds quite likely that he did go back to the hotel in order to change and then party, now that you put it that way. And celebrities often use back or secret entrances so that the paparazzi don't get pics when they don't want to be seen.

Feh, he could do better though. I loathed Kate B at first, but then she grew on me and now I think she's definitely one of the classier, nicer actresses out there. I think he should date Keira Knightley, they're so cute together.

09-05-2005
trendsetter

omg lol hes datting meee!!!111!!1!1111

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bloomís, girlfriend, orlando