How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-07-2004
backstage pass

How terrible. I really hope some of you people aren't laughing at Paris. It seems as though she was physically assaulted by someone, which is not very funny at all. I saw a picture of her the other day and the bruises on her arm appears to have been produced by hands that may have forcibly grabbed or shook her.

31-07-2004
backstage pass

I just realized AYLI said the exact same thing.

31-07-2004
Adorable illusion

Maybe she had an accident?? I've got an ugly looking bruise on my knee after i (stupidly) had an accident the other day

01-08-2004
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh dear I really hope she is okay. As much as people talk about her and laugh about her antics, noone - not even 'Paris Hilton' deserves to be beaten up

01-08-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
How terrible. I really hope some of you people aren't laughing at Paris. It seems as though she was physically assaulted by someone, which is not very funny at all. I saw a picture of her the other day and the bruises on her arm appears to have been produced by hands that may have forcibly grabbed or shook her.
Quote:
hmm... Maybe she got mugged.
Quote:
Maybe she had an accident??
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't find this entertaining...and also, isn't that cover of the New York Post real?

01-08-2004
fashion insider

Yes, that was the cover of yesterday's edition.

01-08-2004
trendsetter

I hope Paris is ok, no one deserves that. I do like Paris i think she is fun, i know that she is stupid at times, but she wants to have fun and she does so respect to her for it.

01-08-2004
V.I.P.

meh, I dont care..

01-08-2004
rising star

here's more pics:

paris' bruises

02-08-2004
fashion insider

The story from The New York Post
July 31, 2004 -- A bruised and battered Paris Hilton is telling pals ex-boyfriend Nick Carter hit her, leaving the ugly marks on her face and arms.
In photos, Hilton has an obviously swollen lip and bruises up and down both arms.

She has said the bruising came in Los Angeles Monday evening, after she and Carter joined pal Amanda Demme at the Argyle Hotel, where Demme throws a weekly party.

"They were dirty dancing together," said one Argyle spy. "They were very lovey-dovey, staring into each other's eyes. We all thought they were back together."

But after Hilton and the ex-Backstreet Boy left the Argyle to party at another club, Joseph's, the mood turned sour.

"Nick wanted to leave, Paris didn't," said a Hilton pal, adding, "Nick forced Paris to leave, he made her get in a cab with him."

Hilton alleges to friends Carter later lost his temper.

Friends say Hilton is "scared to death."

The pal added: "He has major anger-management issues . . . We have seen bruises on her before and asked her about them. She has always denied it — until now."

Another Paris pal added, "Nick made his bed, now he has to lie in it."

A friend of her sister, Nicky Hilton, confirmed to yet another source that both Nicky and Paris claim the person responsible for Paris' bruises is Carter.

Hilton's rep, Tracy Shaffer, declined comment.

Carter's lawyer, Marty Singer, fiercely denied Carter had anything to do with the bruises on Hilton, claiming Hilton is spreading rumors because she's angry with the pop star.

"Even though they broke up, they spent Monday night together, and Paris left Nick's house Tuesday morning happy," Singer said. "This is all because Paris was upset by what Nick told People magazine."

Singer also claimed that Hilton had been scheduled for a photo shoot Tuesday with celebrity shutterbug David LaChapelle. "It was going to be an S&M shoot," the lawyer said.

Carter told his side of the breakup story to People, while Hilton told her side to a rival magazine, Us Weekly. Hilton gave no indication that violence contributed to the breakup.

Hilton said, "I need time alone," before revealing that she broke up with Carter in a phone call.

Hilton did say her friends weren't happy with her relationship.

"Nicole [Richie] will be happy. She didn't like me with Nick," Hilton said.

The magazine quoted a friend of Hilton saying: "Nick was very jealous of Paris and her career. He'd get mad at all the attention she got."

Singer fumed: "This is reciprocity. On Tuesday, he drove her to a business meeting and she called him later that night to see if he wanted to go out with her to some event. He said no! They had a big argument Thursday after People hit the newsstands because she was upset because he [had told the magazine] about her name tattooed on him. In our opinion, it's clearly retaliation."

When told of Singer's claims, Shaffer snapped, "No comment!"

Meanwhile, Hilton has tried to maintain her busy social schedule. On Wednesday, Hilton hit another L.A. club, Concorde, with sister Nicky and actors Lindsay Lohan and Wilmer Valderrama.

Hilton flew to New York yesterday to join her family in Southampton to attend a benefit for her recently deceased grandmother.

03-08-2004
fashion icon

If it was really him wouldn't she have pressed charges?

It's not like she doesn't have the money for a lawyer

03-08-2004
yes

i cant believe somebody could do something like that to her

thats so shitty and low, i hope he gets time for it

03-08-2004
trendsetter

From imdb.com (thier news is almost never accuarate)..
Quote:
Pop singer Nick Carter broke down in tears during a reunion with his Backstreet Boy bandmates in Los Angeles on Friday - after he was quizzed over ex-lover Paris Hilton's shocking bruises. The hitmaker has rubbished speculation that he was responsible for Hilton's injuries, which were discovered after she was spotted with a swollen lip and bruised arms at Hollywood's Concord Club last Wednesday. The couple split on July 22 following a seven month romance which many believed would end in marriage. Carter struggled to regain his composure as he and bandmates AJ McLean, Howie Dorough and Kevin Richardson worked on new material at a recording studio. He finally snapped after a passer-by berated him over the alleged incident. He ran to his car and was photographed sobbing with his head in his hands. One onlooker tells website Popstarinsider.Com: "Suddenly it got very intense. I won't go there with what happened, but the situation was sad. Next things we knew, Nick was in his car crying. I was about to cry too!" Hilton has refused to confirm Carter's explanation that she received the injuries during an S&M photo shoot.

04-08-2004
scenester

Why is Nick always crying?

And, I bet she got into a fight with a chick that she later found out she couldn't handle. She's always starting **** with chicks, it really will only be a matter of time if they aren't.

Also, some people do deserve to get beat up.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

05-08-2004
trendsetter

How did she deserve abuse?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, hilton, july, march, paris