How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-08-2004
rising star

i feel bad for her but part of me is confused. if you get beaten why do you go around wearing tank tops??? i would understand if this is a way to use the publicity and encourage other victims of abuse to not be quiet about it and speak out against abuse but she's not said much about who did or how she got them. so to me it sort of just looks like another way to get attention cuz if you had huge bruises wouldn't you want to cover them up if you didn't want to bring attention to yoruself?

05-08-2004
fashion elite

No one deserves to be beaten up.

05-08-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by CelineChic@Aug 3 2004, 01:12 AM
It's not like she doesn't have the money for a lawyer
[snapback]320918[/snapback]
It cant be specifically about money

05-08-2004
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally posted by MulletProof@Aug 5 2004, 01:57 PM
It cant be specifically about money
[snapback]322278[/snapback]

It was a JOKE.

Now seriously, how the heck could you not have seen that my comment was a joke?

05-08-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by CelineChic@Aug 5 2004, 03:18 PM
It was a JOKE.
Now seriously, how the heck could you not have seen that my comment was a joke?
[snapback]322288[/snapback]
maybe your ' ' smiley didn't make any justice to your joke

05-08-2004
V.I.P.

rder:

05-08-2004
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally posted by cocomonkey@Aug 5 2004, 10:19 AM
i feel bad for her but part of me is confused. if you get beaten why do you go around wearing tank tops??? i would understand if this is a way to use the publicity and encourage other victims of abuse to not be quiet about it and speak out against abuse but she's not said much about who did or how she got them. so to me it sort of just looks like another way to get attention cuz if you had huge bruises wouldn't you want to cover them up if you didn't want to bring attention to yoruself?
[snapback]322071[/snapback]
Because it's early august and she might get hot walking around LA in a trenchcoat.

05-08-2004
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

NO ONE 'deserves' to be beaten.

05-08-2004
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally posted by MulletProof@Aug 5 2004, 02:22 PM
maybe your ' ' smiley didn't make any justice to your joke
[snapback]322291[/snapback]

I suppose you're right. It was just a cute joke because her family has got an insane amount of money.

They could probably have the person who did that to her dead.

06-08-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by ChinaLove@Jul 31 2004, 10:04 PM
How terrible. I really hope some of you people aren't laughing at Paris. It seems as though she was physically assaulted by someone, which is not very funny at all. I saw a picture of her the other day and the bruises on her arm appears to have been produced by hands that may have forcibly grabbed or shook her.
[snapback]319670[/snapback]
I agree

the bruising on her upper arm does look consistent with someone forcefully grabbing her

Domestic violence is not a matter to be taken lightly

And I dont understand why people are making comments like 'she shouldnt be wearing tanks to draw attention'.. that's what she normally wears! why should she have to change that?

have a bit of compassion please

they both look so miserable there

06-08-2004
stories everywhere

i heard something about she was in an S&M video or something... or at least thats what Nick is saying... or something. Heard it on E!

06-08-2004
Proponent of Plaid

I'm calling bullshit on the S&M story. S&M would not explain how she had been punched in the mouth and had a shiner. It wouldn't explain the impressions of somebody's hands on her arms like they had been squeezing her arms very hard and probably using them to throw her around.

If she'd been in an S&M photoshoot it shouldn't have left any marks whatsoever. Just a photoshoot, for a mainstream publication, she'd probably have been posing in leather, maybe a corset or high boots, probably holding a flogger if she was playing Domme, or maybe wearing handcuffs, a blindfold, or a gag if she was playing Sub. Also, this girl is a model and actress and TV personality. Do you honestly think she'd consent to being punched in the face for a video or photo shoot? Or for any reason, for that matter? I'm sure the last thing she wants is to get her nose broken, her teeth knocked out, or scars on her face, when her face is her fortune as much as her inheretance will be. She makes her living from her unusual looks and daffy personality. I seriously doubt she would be going out of her way to put that in danger.

If she was doing S&M for real, for her own pleasure, she might not have a single mark on her if she was the Domme, and if she was the Sub, she might have marks from being tied up, but that would probably only be on the wrists or ankles, and she might have welts from being whipped, but those are thin and straight.

S&M is generally a lot more selective and precise than just beating the everloving hell out of somebody. She looks like she got pummelled by fists, pinched or grabbed roughly, and generally maliciously beaten up. I am almost 100% certain those injuries are not the result of sexual play, and, as I said, if it was just a photo-shoot, I really, seriously doubt that any injuries would have been inflicted.

06-08-2004
stories everywhere

well anyhow, I'm sure that if her injuries were inflicted on her in hate, then her family will make sure that they are punished for it. She doesnt seem like a shrinking violet to me, afraid of standing up for herself. I think she was mugged.

06-08-2004
trendsetter

Paris Hilton claimed it was an S&M photoshoot for Rolling Stone but Rolling Stone denies it was S&M themed.

According to MTV news...

06-08-2004
fashion icon

Can anyone say PUBLICITY STUNT?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, hilton, july, march, paris