How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-12-2009
Confused & Bewildered

Paris Hilton (Please put all Paris news here)
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
Thank you!

Quote:
(CNN) -- Once a fixture on the red carpet and a staple of the daily news cycle, Paris Hilton has recently all but disappeared from the American consciousness.

Has the socialite who became famous simply for being famous ceded her throne to a new set of up-and-coming reality stars and party fixtures, or has she gone purposely dark in order to resurrect her brand like a phoenix rising from the ashes?

"She built the ultimate how-to guide on building a celebrity brand. Now she is in the second phase of the program, the disappearing act," said Samantha Yanks, editor-in-chief of Gotham and Hamptons magazines, two publications which often featured content about Hilton.

"Phase one was the ascension, seemingly out of nowhere," Yanks said. "That came with a media frenzy, the antics, the partying, the music, the babe-like status and of course, the fashion label. Phase two, she disappears."
Quote:
Hilton, who has never been known to do anything discretely, did just that last week by quietly launching her line of hair styling products. The line includes the "Celebrity Styler" and the "Ultimate Styling Brush," in Hilton's signature pink.

The launch at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, lacked the typical Hilton entourage of paparazzi, media scrum and celebrity friends. The guest list was kept to Hilton's friends and family, including her sister Nicky Hilton and her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt.

But in addition to her hair products, Hilton has also been in the studio recording her second album.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/1...leb/index.html

Last edited by julesrules815; 16-03-2010 at 11:55 PM.

06-12-2009
French Chic

The 'disappearing act' sounds great. Hope she manages to pull this off.

06-12-2009
Making a Mess

^ Me too. Then maybe the rest of the tabloid starlets will follow in her footsteps .

17-07-2010
Confused & Bewildered

Hmmmmmm, what was that in her bag again?

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/peop...717-10ffb.html

17-07-2010
V.I.P.

Oh Paris.... same sh!t, different day.

18-07-2010
V.I.P.

How Do You Say "LOCK THE HO UP" In French?

For the second time in a month, Parasite Hilton has been caught carrying the good shi* by police. UsWeekly reports that officials found less than a gram of we*d in Wonky's purse as she made her way through Figari airport on the island of Corsica yesterday afternoon. Wonks was detained for a quick second before she was released back into the wild. No charges were filed, and she continued on to Sardinia, Italy.

Oh, France disappoints me so. They had the chance to quickly pass a law stating that any individual with the government name of Paris Whitney Hilton that is caught with even one mari*uana bud must immediately be jailed for the rest of their lives. But I understand. When someone throws a piece of shi* into your hands you immediately throw that shi* to the next bitch. Wonks is the potato in the world's game of Hot Potato. Hot Pooptato is more like it, actually.

Earlier this month, Wonks was busted in South Africa with a jo*nt. She was also released without charge, because the police determined (aka bitch slipped them a stack of cash) that her friend was the one smoking up and not her.

Wonks has a snatch that could house all of White Oprah's delusions yet she hides her w*ed in a purse?! I mean, Wonks could grow her own mari*uana farm up in there with her hot warts serving as grow lights and she doesn't take advantage of that! "Dumb bitch" is an understatement.

UPDATE: Wonks already denied this sh*t on her Twatter.
dlisted

Last edited by Kenysha75; 18-07-2010 at 06:35 AM.

18-07-2010
French Chic

^ Hilarious.........and what a silly cow.
Of course in her tiny mind she'll be well above the law.

14-08-2010
Confused & Bewildered

Quote:
Paris Hilton Hit With $35M Lawsuit Over Hair Extensions

LOS ANGELES (CN) - Paris Hilton has been hit with a $35 million lawsuit for allegedly not wearing hair extensions as promised.

Hairtech International says in Los Angeles Superior Court that it paid the hotel heiress $3.5 million in licensing and endorsement fees for her to act as the celebrity spokeswoman for Hairtech's Dream Catcher hair extensions. But Hairtech says Hilton not only failed to wear its products, she was spotted wearing extensions from competitors.

Hairtech says it has lost revenues of about $35 million because of Hilton's alleged actions.

When confronted, Hairtech says Hilton maintained that she was wearing and would continue to wear the company's hair extensions, "when in fact she was not using them and [had] no intention of using the hair extension products," according to the lawsuit.

Hilton's alleged actions were done "so as to abscond with plaintiff's hard-earned funds as well as to prevent plaintiff from making the revenue and profits it was otherwise entitled to."

Hairtech filed its lawsuit seeking punitive damages and attorneys fees for breach of contract, unjust enrichment and other claims.

The lawsuit names as defendants Hilton's father, hotelier Richard Hilton, Paris Hilton Enterprises Inc. and Beanstalk Group.

The lawsuit was filed by Christopher Brainard.
http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/08/11/29518.htm

14-08-2010
backstage pass

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...n-lawsuit.html

Her hair extension news is everywhere but should I even bother reading it?

25-08-2010
scenester

Is it true that Paris has brown eyes by nature?
My friend told me and I just can't belive it...

25-08-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Paris Hilton's late night intruder is charged

A man Paris Hilton caught trying to break into her home has been charged.

Police arrested 31-year-old Nathan Lee Parada - who according to gossip website TMZ is due in court next month on a burglary charge - at the socialite's home Tuesday morning and have charged him with one count of felony burglary.

Parada - who is being held on $50,000 bail - was recently reported missing by his mother.

A spokesperson for Paris, 29, thanked police and her security staff for their swift response to apprehend the intruder.

Her representative said: "I can confirm that an armed man with two kitchen knives attempted to break in to Paris Hilton's home when she was sleeping. The security cameras and alarm system were alerted, and the police immediately came to the house and arrested the intruder who was attempting to break a window when they arrived. Paris is naturally shaken by the events but is unharmed and well. She is very thankful to her security team and the police for their swift and diligent response."

Paris - who broke the news of the attempted break-in on her twitter page - later took to the social networking website to reassure fans she was over her fright.

She tweeted: "Thank you everyone for all your texts of concern. Love you all.

"Feel so much more relaxed. Just went and got adjusted by my chiropractor and got a facial at Kate Somerville Spa."

She later told E! News: "I'm OK. Just scary, thank god he didn't get in."
nzherald.co.nz

25-08-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by miesdepies View Post
Is it true that Paris has brown eyes by nature?
My friend told me and I just can't belive it...
It's true.

28-08-2010
Confused & Bewildered

Quote:
Police: Paris Hilton arrested on **** charge
Aug 28 07:20 AM US/Eastern

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Police arrested Paris Hilton on **** possession charges late Friday night after stopping the car she was in on a Las Vegas street, authorities said.

Hilton was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on the **** charge, Las Vegas police spokesman Marcus Martin said.

The 29-year-old Hilton was in a car driven by a friend that was stopped when officers noticed what they suspected to be **** smoke coming from it, he told The Associated Press.

"Officers noticed a vehicle leaving smoke trail of a contolled substance (and) made a stop based on that," Martin said.

During the stop, officers found what appeared to be a drug on Hilton and later tests showed that it was ****, Martin said. He didn't know how much was found.

He said Hilton was apparently recognized by passers-by and a crowd quickly gathered in the area where the vehicle had been pulled over.

Police watch commander Lt. Wayne Holman said Hilton was still being held around 2 a.m. Saturday but would probably be freed on her own recognizance later in the morning.

Hilton's manager didn't immediately return AP calls for comment early Saturday. Her publicist, Dawn Miller, did not immediately return an e-mail message.

Polices didn't immediately released the name of the man who was driving the car. Martin said he's not sure if he was also arrested.

Hilton was arrested this summer after the Brazil-Netherlands World Cup match in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, on suspicion of possession of marijuana. The case was then dropped at a midnight court hearing.

Hilton pleaded no contest in 2007 to alcohol-related reckless driving and was sentenced to 45 days in jail. After spending about 23 days in jail, Hilton told U.S. television host Larry King that the experience caused her to re-evaluate the role partying played in her life. She said she wanted "to help raise money for kids and for breast cancer and multiple sclerosis."

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Last edited by Party_Vixen; 28-08-2010 at 08:25 PM.

28-08-2010
backstage pass

Surprise surprise another drug charge for poor Paris. When is she going to get a punishment before she can learn its wrong? See you in the news next week, if you manage to go that long without a fix..

28-08-2010
Confused & Bewildered

And remember that Vegas doesn't play the silly games LA does. OJ can attest to that. She may be facing hard time.

-----

Just realized I forgot to **** a few words in that article. Oh well.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hilton, news, paris