How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-07-2007
Fashionably Late

I saw him on The View, and of course, they barely let him even speak. Joy complained that he calls Elisabeth a bitch. Whoopie was mad that he makes fun of kids. When you see him on tv, you cannot help but think, "Who are YOU to make fun of people?" Whoopie sort of pointed out that once he gets his own show, he will be subject to being gossiped about in the press. It will be interesting to see if the tables do turn, but I think it's doubtful. He isn't the type of "celeb" many people would care about, IMO.

13-07-2007
V.I.P.

yep, only a matter of time and i must admit as much as i find him sad, i will watch it! (that just makes me a saddo too )

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
13-07-2007
Wanderlust

Oh dear.

13-07-2007
101st monkey airborne

How could I forget Louella:

Quote:
In later years, Parsons lived in a nursing home. She died of arteriosclerosis at the age of ninety-one in Santa Monica, California. Her funeral mass was attended by several stars of the movie industry. She is interred in Holy Cross Cemetery, Culver City, California, as somewhere along the line she became a Roman Catholic, who expressed anti-Semitic sentiments, notwithstanding the fact that her own parents had been Jewish.
They sure don't make gossipmongers like they used to.

tfs star

Now that he's turning into a "TV star", that gives another jerk-off permission to make lame jokes about him on their own trashy blog.

Oh, no, Perez Hilton's worst nightmare... he's becoming... one of... them.

scenester

I really can't understand why people support him. The guy feels it his job - he said it - to get famous people out of the closet. His constant ridiculing of children, etc., just isn't right. I really can't stand people who like him.

13-07-2007
the crying of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowdrama View Post
Did you know Rona Barrett is growing lavender in Santa Ynez, California?

And did you know Hedda Hopper is buried in Rose Hill Cemetery in Altoona, Pennsylvania?
And that Hedda Hopper and Louella Parsons had a long-running fued?

Actually, you probably did know that.

& b

oh as much as i hate that miami queen, i'll be watching it religiously, cause im so all about that trashy pop culture

i dont know how long i could sit there lisening to his voice though, it gets annoying.

V.I.P.

totally off topic Alejandro but your eyebrows are DIVINE!

le rêve est réalité...
13-07-2007
& b

thank you girl

101st monkey airborne

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanutbutter View Post
And that Hedda Hopper and Louella Parsons had a long-running fued?

Actually, you probably did know that.
Yeah, I read this really great book called The Stork Club that was a bit about those two gossipmongers, the whole locale, time & place of the Stork Club, and Walter Winchell, too. I must admit, today's shamelessness must be so much more preferable to the celebrities of their day and age. I mean, today you'd have to roast a baby on a spit and eat it to worry enough to keep it on the QT. It's like the big crime these days is to grow fat and old.

As for Perez, I really haven't read much of his stuff. It seems to be more about appearances, snit-fits, sexual preferences, and minor drama rather than unlocking the key to anyone's celebrated, horrible, private heart. Whereas Louella, man, she probably could have had you killed if she had the whim.

So Perez gotta TV show. Good on him!

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel View Post
I really can't understand why people support him. The guy feels it his job - he said it - to get famous people out of the closet. His constant ridiculing of children, etc., just isn't right. I really can't stand people who like him.
I'm not sure why he picks on really young kids..having said that there are only one or two that he does pick on. There are also some kids he's super nice to and says how beautiful they are etc..so it does go the other way. Not that it excuses calling a kid fugly on the internet, but still.

However I think people like Rumer Willis aren't children anymore...having said that I'm not sure why he's so mean to her

14-07-2007
backstage pass

VH1 has to be host to the some of the trashiest, most degenerate shows on t.v. right now so this whole "Perez Hilton" thing is no surprise.

14-07-2007
fashion insider

this seems like a bad move.

he is ugly, sloppy, and disgusting. while his jabs may seem clever or OK from behind a computer screen, it will be a totally different story when the masses see him on tv. he isn't the best thing to look at, and to see him rip on people because of their looks is a true hoot, imho.

Brooklyn, baby!

This...is...just...awful! Worst news of the day.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hilton, perez, tv, vh1