How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-12-2010
trendsetter

love ONTD. i used to read perez as well but he doesn't say anything everyone else isn't saying. plus he's not written his own stuff in AGES, he's got a staff. the comments section has always been rubbish and that's what i love about ONTD, the people. the news itself i couldn't give a **** about haha

13-12-2010
Free Spirit | Wild Heart

i love ONTD, more of a community style so you get a lot of coverage and different opinions.

i don't care for individual bloggers or their opinions, especially Perez

15-12-2010
scenester

Perez is definitely starting to fade out. I was OBSESSED a few years ago, and by obsessed i mean that i would go on his site and check for updates probably 4 times a day. But for over a year now, the only thing i really go to check up on is if I hear something about a celeb and want to know more - and thats only to search up the specific celeb in order to read that one story.

It seems like all he cares about now is making money (his ads pull in THOUSANDS, and now he has a record label [WTH?!] ), Lady Gaga (who I used to LOVE until Perez began to post WAYYYY too much about her that it reached beyond the annoying point, and now it seems like they are both using each other to boost the others fame level), and constantly bashing celebs who don't like him.

15-12-2010
V.I.P.

I've never really liked his blog, but I used to go there occasionally. Can't remember the last time I went there, well over a year ago I think. I think what really turned me off against his blog was that he was SO AGAINST Britney when she was going through her rough times. That was just no time to be nasty.

I like ontd the most. I almost never post anything there but I usually enjoy the crazy convos (though I try to stay away from political stuff because it can get pretty ignorant pretty quick). I love all the memes, gifs, humor, etc. And I love that they love Britney haha.

I check out JJ now and then, but I HATE, HATE, HATE how you get like three windows pop up just to open a photo. I never read the comments there because they're not fun or funny, just mean and nasty. But I love that they post designers of particular dresses that were worn.

I used to love RedCarpetFashionAwards, but not so much lately and mostly because I feel she's too diplomatic about her commentaries on a particular look. You rarely see her say someone looks bad, it's always "the look is perfect", "she's never looked better", etc. And don't get me started on the Best of the Week awards, it's always made up of the ugliest looks of the week and people ALWAYS vote for the poofiest, biggest, ball gown of the bunch (if there's Marchesa or Elie Saab, you just KNOW it'll win).

V.I.P.

^He also said something about Michael Jackson faking his death and then when it was confirmed that he had actually passed, the post suddenly disappeared. I also like ontd a lot more.

17-12-2010
MON
V.I.P.

I like CocoPerez more though

Free Spirit | Wild Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizbabe09 View Post
He also said something about Michael Jackson faking his death and then when it was confirmed that he had actually passed, the post suddenly disappeared. I also like ontd a lot more.
because he is a COWARD.

Perez is lucky i stopped reading his site a long a*s time ago, the MJ thing woulda had me furious . i actually did see quite a few threats(for lack of a better word, though some did literally threaten physical harm if they ever came in contact with him) from vloggers after he was trying to say MJ faked his death, they were making fun of when Perez got punched... i mean it's a celeb gossip site but if he doesn't respect people at all even in times when people have passed then he shouldn't expect any back

Last edited by kissablekae; 17-12-2010 at 10:11 AM.
19-12-2010
trendsetter

MEH - I go now and again but its nothing like it was - which isnt for the worst tbh. He was a vile bully.

tfs star

I don't think he's over.

He started over again about a year ago when he stopped being evil ( and he was really evil), but he has other pages going for him too: coco perez, teddy hilton, fit perez and now most recently perezitos.

He also recently published a book and is apparently going to guest appear in 90210 (I dont watch that though).

But what bothers me is that he used to be really evil to some people and now he's sweet and nice. It's weird how some time ago he could call someone a b*tch and now he's all ''you go girl'' kinda style.

I still read his page, but I used to really read it a lot, now I more scroll and make a selection of what is interesting me. And that selection is getting smaller.

And yes, he is kinda slow but I give him credit since apparently he writes everything (but I think he said one time his sister helps out too).

V.I.P.

^ what makes you think he writes it himself? the captions and blurbs are written in the "royal we".

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
...a couple years ago I used to go to his site all the time, but I feel like its almost become irrelevant.
Absolutly the same here! About 5 years ago I read him daily and I was content with seeing the latest Paris-Hilton-leaving-a-Club picture.

Nowadays I wouldn`t visit any gossip site unless there was a video of LiLo shaving her hair in public or something like that.

It may be because the "media scene" has changed, we expect more today (videos, exclusive stories, more shocking incidents etc). It`s hard to keep up the success within structural changes.

28-09-2011
backstage pass

Haven't visited his site in months. Does he still obsess over all things Gaga?

29-09-2011
tfs star

^^^ I think because he says so? I know people lie all the time, he that's what he says so I guess he does. And I don't know what's with the ''we think'' stuff, it's annoying. maybe he's refering to himself and his sister?

front row

I think that most people are over him.

05-06-2012
scenester

I used to love his blog but not anymore. He started or his staff more precisely started to write about everything like a rabbit in love with a dog. Well this kind of thing. It's like the Guinness book now.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hilton, perez