How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-10-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyuno
Does anyone really think that she is even going to come back to London after all this. I bet she will go right from Arizona to her new Los Angeles Apartment and never look back. I just think it would be too much of an embarrasment for her to be arrested after she is cleaned up...
I think it could be 'ALL TALK' ;from our cops

Personally I think they will leave her alone, it is all talk by the press..................

<good luck Kate I am praying for you xxxxxxxxx>

11-10-2005
windowshopping

I think that Kate will return to London, and I think that London will love her to be back, the media pretend like celebs are some sort of creatures and not hums, but they are but even more fragile, people need to get over celebs, and stop critisising (spelling?) I think she is doing really well. I don't think that her and Pete are still together, are they? And if they are then Pete is handeling it really well, I think it is good for the both of them to not be together, especially for Pete. I loved them as a couple sooooo much, but the only problem is that they become too relient on each other, but apart from that I really loved them as a couple! Rock music and fashiona are my two greatest passions in life, she is my favourite model ever, and Pete is my all-time HERO, and I idolise him, my dad think that it is scary, them together are like my heaven!

11-10-2005
tfs star

^ i think without kate, pete would have been dead by now. on the other hand, if their relationship continues, he may plunge into the depths of darkness and take her down with him.

11-10-2005
Seductress in Eden

doesnt she have a new bf?

12-10-2005
front row

Ohh i hope not!!

12-10-2005
windowshopping

man someof you take this way too seriously.. don't you have your own problems?

13-10-2005
V.I.P.

No our lives are entirely problem free. We live in these beautiful ivory towers where Kate Moss look alikes do our household chores while we sing beautiful ditties. Commenting on this thread is the nearest we come to an interest in socio-political reform. Dude when it comes to a decision between boredom and good place, I know which I would choose... just like you chose when you posted ho hum... three times? Anyway back to Mosserty...

20-10-2005
front row

CNN is offering a video that views Kate's career and how she will recover from this current situation: http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/

25-10-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiennaInLondon
No our lives are entirely problem free. We live in these beautiful ivory towers where Kate Moss look alikes do our household chores while we sing beautiful ditties. Commenting on this thread is the nearest we come to an interest in socio-political reform. Dude when it comes to a decision between boredom and good place, I know which I would choose... just like you chose when you posted ho hum... three times? Anyway back to Mosserty...
Seriously one of the funniest things i have read all day. Karma for you

26-10-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunabella
calling people "junkies" isn't very compassionate. drug addicts are human beings just like you and "junkie" is a deragatory term.
im so sorry. i was one at a stage in my life. and i hated beign called that. but now that i am so OVER it.
it was truly a junkie phase of my life.

26-10-2005
Naturellement pulpeuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar
man someof you take this way too seriously.. don't you have your own problems?
We could ask you the same question...

Ms. Moss sings on the opening track of Down In Albion, I heard.

26-10-2005
trendsetter

I think you are correct there, I heard that track earlier this evening and it does sound a great deal like her, not 100% sure though mind.

For all my sins, i just cannot help but like babyshambles >_<

01-11-2005
backstage pass

Has anyone seen this article about Pete Doherty's new arm candy? You can find it here:

http://www.livejournal.com/community...t/4090663.html

01-11-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulcedeleche
Has anyone seen this article about Pete Doherty's new arm candy? You can find it here:

http://www.livejournal.com/community...t/4090663.html
She's gorgeous.

Seriously I don't buy the whole "he cheated on kate" thing.
I think they probably split just after the scandal.

01-11-2005
V.I.P.

WHAT WHAT?!?!? What about me? I really need to get on that tour bus somehow. I hate that girl

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
doherty, kate, moss, pete