How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-11-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiennaInLondon
WHAT WHAT?!?!? What about me? I really need to get on that tour bus somehow. I hate that girl
I need to get on that tour bus too. You can have Pete I'll take Drew!

This thread has become pointless if Kate and Pete are no longer together.
I can't see Kate in a ménage à trois with Pete and a groupie.

01-11-2005
V.I.P.

It's a deal! You know what Jade -I bet that photo is him standing with a fan or something and somebody has constructed a little fantasy around it. I have not heard any more about this in the press.

01-11-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiennaInLondon
It's a deal! You know what Jade -I bet that photo is him standing with a fan or something and somebody has constructed a little fantasy around it. I have not heard any more about this in the press.
Umm no the girl's friend is part of a net community and she told us about the story before it hit the tabloids, another friend of the girl dating pete sold her out to news of the world.

02-11-2005
V.I.P.

^Wow. Although net community and authencity. Hmmm. I am not saying it isn't possible but healthy scepticism is good all round

02-11-2005
Deep Red Bells

I think he and Kate are done...
but she sure did make him much more famous, he is everywhere now.

02-11-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenenglish
I think he and Kate are done...
but she sure did make him much more famous, he is everywhere now.
I prefered when he was less famous. It made him famous for all the wrong reasons.

02-11-2005
rising star

^good god i hope that they are done. I worry about this young girl around Pete. She appears to be quite naive to just drop everything for him to be his PA - and i assume with little experience of what that role should actually be. He may have a 'beautiful soul' but honestly.. he's a little cracked up *ducks the flying objects from Jadee and SiennainLondon*... and plus would YOU want to be the next one after Kate Moss?!?!?!? lol

02-11-2005
fashion icon

Apperently Pete is entering rehab in the states too....

02-11-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfantastica
^good god i hope that they are done. I worry about this young girl around Pete. She appears to be quite naive to just drop everything for him to be his PA - and i assume with little experience of what that role should actually be. He may have a 'beautiful soul' but honestly.. he's a little cracked up *ducks the flying objects from Jadee and SiennainLondon*... and plus would YOU want to be the next one after Kate Moss?!?!?!? lol

Most Pete's fans would agree with you actually.
I'm not blind because I appreciate his music and some aspects of his personality.

I don't worry for the groupie though. She's probably very ambitious and attracted by his fame.I bet she can take care of herself better than Pete.

02-11-2005
V.I.P.

Here are the flying objects foxyfantastica! D-U-C-K!

02-11-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbirdsel
Apperently Pete is entering rehab in the states too....
Is he really? Hope it'll work for him.

03-11-2005
fashion insider

Kate Moss desperate to see Pete

Kate Moss is considering breaking her drug counsellors' orders to rekindle her tempestuous romance with Pete Doherty. The troubled supermodel - who checked out of respected American rehab clinic The Meadows Centre last week after being treated for cocaine addiction - has been instructed to ditch the troubled Babyshambles rocker in order to stay clean.
But according to pals, Kate, who was pictured snorting lines of cocaine by one of the singer's friends, is determined to see Pete as soon as possible, even if it means exposing herself to drugs again.
A source close to the catwalk beauty said: "Kate's been told that she has to end her relationship with Pete if she wants to stay clean and sober.
Pete's brought her nothing but trouble. "The truth is that she's still completely addicted to him.

She's in constant contact with Pete, and, although she's happy for the world to believe their romance is over, she won't let go, and has no intention to.
" Kate is said to be so in love with Pete that during therapy sessions she even discussed being addicted to her tearaway lover The source added to Britain's New magazine: "When she was in rehab she had various sessions talking about the fact she is genuinely addicted to Pete Even though he has behaved badly to her she sees him as some kind of Bohemian poet and musician who lives by different people's rules and that he is her one true love"

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/69622004.htm

05-11-2005
urd
tfs star

pete is rather disgusting, I can understand what she sees in him

05-11-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by urd
pete is rather disgusting, I can understand what she sees in him
So you like disgusting men ...You hussy :p

05-11-2005
trendsetter

^It was already posted and I don't think he's a hanger-on.
He's famous she's not.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
doherty, kate, moss, pete