How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-05-2005
backstage pass

The guy was obviously not the full ticket. I thought that Pete was almost a cameo role in the whole thing, rather than the main player.
Ironically, I think it managed to show things from Pete's point of view rather than Max's. I mean, you could see why Pete was so pissed with him and why he punched him. The way the tabloids sold it was to make out that Pete D was spontanious and unreliable.

18-05-2005
windowshopping

ta ta tabaloid posting...
everyone has their cross to bare, and most come of your own choosing

19-05-2005
tea time

i totally agree with you there fashion puss. it made pete look good and max look manic and bad!

it was a good insight but it was more about max than pete there was really no point in it! its one of the worst documentries that i have ever watched!

and the name for it was very suitable!

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/

19-05-2005
Cinematic Vision

^
I agree, it did make Pete look good, it made me want to download his music!!

19-05-2005
front row

The best bit was after the crazy man spent most of the program filming himself and when he finally gets "his interview" he ran out of tape...

Oh I laughed so hard.

Last edited by Mabli; 19-05-2005 at 08:33 AM.

19-05-2005
tea time

^^^ somewhere deep inside i knew that would happen! mainly his own fault for taping him babbling on for hours about pete and random things!

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/

01-06-2005
front row

Pete wants baby 'Shambles
(Tuesday May 31, 2005 12:00 AM)

Pete Doherty has revealed that he wants to have a baby with Kate Moss.

He told the News Of The World: "I love Kate very much - we're definitely going to get married. We are trying for a baby together."

"I did do drugs but that's all in the past now. That's not me any more. My drug is babies now - I love them."

The frontman spoke to the tabloid ahead of Babyshambles' set at the Homelands festival on Saturday [May 28].

He continued: "It's like I'm reborn with Kate, my life is complete. I can't wait to settle down and have kids. We're already trying for a brother or sister for [Moss's daughter] Lila."

"Sometimes I might be stressed out writing a line for a song and I start getting frustrated and thinking it's not worth it. But then I see Lila and… I realise that's what life is all about."

Doherty already has a baby son, Estile, with singer Lisa Moorish and admitted: "I haven't really been there for him in the last year. I must sort that out."

"All that rock'n'roll lifestyle is just that - a lifestyle. It doesn't make you feel complete. What makes me happy is looking after the baby. That makes me at peace with myself.

As to whether the couple plan to marry, he said: "It's not about whether I'll make an honest woman of her, it's about when she'll make an honest man of me."

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna...ml&e=l_news_dm

01-06-2005
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Femme

"I did do drugs but that's all in the past now. That's not me any more. My drug is babies now - I love them."
Yeah...it`s all in the past - 2 MONTH AGO!!!

Why doesn`t Kate tell that Pothead to shut up?!? I think he is totally embarracing her!

01-06-2005
tfs star

Kate last boyfriends (Jefferson Hack and Daniel Craig) were very quiet about their relationship, and I think Kate aprecciates the silence.
Kate maybe quite bold in her life but I bet she doesn´t seem to be prone to journal statements and confidences, it´s quite difficult to find an interview where she speaks about her private life more than three lines. Pete´s comments (if they´re true) about her and her baby are surely not Kate´s style.
If this new guy Pete (besides his drug problem) continues to open his mouth and talks about Kate and Lila private´s lifes he´s gonna get ditched reaaaaaaaall soon.

01-06-2005
front row

i know it's her life. but still, i think she can do much better than that!

05-06-2005
windowshopping

Peter Doherty is a decent man. My friend is his publisher and bailed him out of jail recently. He has made mistakes like every other person has, including Kate, and all he is trying to do now is love Kate and help her, release the new Babyshambles abulm and start a fresh. He has had problems, but this is probably due to the fact that he is one of the best song writers around. Sometimes it's hard being that talented. He's just been under the influence of other hardcore junkies ie. Wolfman. But I think he has coped well, especially after beign thrown out of the one of England's best bands, The Libertines, who would have gone on to great things and made much more amazing music.

If anything Kate and Pete will bring each other down. They are both to blame.

09-06-2005
front row

so, pete is at it again...

9 June 2005
DOHERTY: FOR KIDS, I'LL QUIT HABIT
Exclusive By Lorraine Fisher

WILDMAN Pete Doherty has vowed to kick drugs for the sake of his and girlfriend Kate Moss's children.

Doherty said he had anti-heroin implants fitted because of the effect his addiction was having on them.

He has a son Estile with Lisa Moorish and Kate has a daughter Lila with her ex, Jefferson Hack.

Doherty has also claimed they plan to start a family together.

He told Vanity Fair magazine that meeting Kate had saved his life.

Before then, he had been regularly injecting crack cocaine and heroin.

The 26-year-old said: "It was get an implant or die, the way things were.

"I was fixing up, shooting white, shooting brown, and then entering a relationship - I mean (Kate) saved my life and, really, I had to choose.

"She's got a young kid, I have a young kid, and there's no way it could happen with...""

He added: "Drugs are a very selfish thing."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories

09-06-2005
trendsetter

^ Right... and he hadn't realised he had a young kid before Kate came into his life?

09-06-2005
kabhi alvida

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfx6
If anything Kate and Pete will bring each other down. They are both to blame.
Yeah I agree, I love how everyone always seems to be implying that he's the only addict in the relationship.

09-06-2005
tfs star

i don't understand why everyone assumes the worst about pete and kate. it's like you want them to be unhappy.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
doherty, kate, moss, pete