How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-03-2010
V.I.P.

The Pete Doherty News Thread (please put all Pete news here) #2
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

Whenever you see a picture of Dreamboat Doherty's cherished dough-face on any site, you know to automatically scratch another line on the wall, because he's been arrested again. You're going to need a fresh new wall soon.

BBC News reports that Dreamy was taken to his home away from home on Friday to speak to police about his involvement in the death of heiress Robin Whitehead. Dreamy was arrested, because the police believe that Dreamy supplied Robin with copious amounts of the bad shi* before her death. Robin was found dead in her apartment from an apparent overdose after she had tea and crumpets with Dreamy and three other men. And by "had tea and crumpets" I mean that they smoked crack and snorted heroin. Apparently, the police have video footage of Robin and Dreamy partaking in Amy Wino's former morning ritual.

Dreamy and the three dudes were charged with suspicion of supplying drugs. They were released on bail and they must return next month to answer to the charges.

What more is there to say about this? Dreamy sees the inside of a jail cell more than he sees the inside of a shower. Although, that's not saying much because he sees the inside of a jail cell more than his as*hole sees a piece of toiler paper.

It's probably like a damn family reunion every time Dreamy gets arrested. All the cops cheer and hug Dreamy when he comes stomping through the front door of the police station. Everyone gets to catch up! As the cops use a salad tong covered with a GLAD bag to check his as*hole for contraband (or Lindsay Lohan's career), they tell Dreamy how their wife and kids are doing, etc.. etc...

dlisted

Last edited by MissMagAddict; 04-04-2010 at 03:46 PM.

27-03-2010
trendsetter

Stop to go to jail!!!, just sing new songs Pete!!
to sing will save you!

03-04-2010
windowshopping

Posted this in his other thread, but it should probably be here instead (?)
http://www.examiner.com/x-27897-Toro...Reporter-Video

03-04-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzi View Post
Posted this in his other thread, but it should probably be here instead (?)
http://www.examiner.com/x-27897-Toronto-Entertainment-News-Examiner~y2010m4d2-Pete-Doherty-Spits-On-Reporter-Video
i watched that video, he did no such thing.

03-04-2010
windowshopping

Yes.. I didn't see it at first but I saw it the second time i looked at it

09-04-2010
V.I.P.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...bandmates.html

02-02-2011
V.I.P.

http://frenchdogbluesblog.blogspot.c...nger-pete.html

again

16-02-2011
V.I.P.

So can we have good news now??? Or at least some new pics or a song?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, doherty, news, pete, thread