How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-02-2012
fashion icon

Geez, all grown up men yet still act like some little brats. I can't think of anything more disgusting than men who are disrespectful to women.

21-02-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squizree View Post
When royalty has become such an obsolete system, what does one have left to do but party like an *******, talk like an ******* and act like an *******?
What? The forum censorship stops after the second swear?
Glitch!!!

Quote:
Geez, all grown up men yet still act like some little brats. I can't think of anything more disgusting than men who are disrespectful to women.
Add a lot of alcohol and men unravels it's most basic insticts.

22-02-2012
front row

Is Pierre really known to be a d-bag?

22-02-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
When royalty has become such an obsolete system, what does one have left to do but party like an *******, talk like an ******* and act like an *******?
Please do not jump on the "poor rich kids & royals" wagon - EVERYBODY has the option to be a descent human being!

22-02-2012
fashion insider

Was Paris Hilton’s Ex Stavros Niarchos to Blame for Bottle Service Battle and Prince Casiraghi’s Broken Jaw?

The story of the day is about a spat at the Meatpacking Club Double Seven club on Saturday night, between former owner of Hawaiian Tropic Zone, Adam Hock, and a group of very young adults with very old money. The night ended with a sprained shoulder for Mr. Hock and an alleged broken jaw for 24-year-old Prince Pierre Casiraghi, the grandson of Grace Kelly. Mr. Hock is now being charged with four counts of third-degree assault. Fights between socialites and bar owners are usually regulated to Page Six. So how did Emily Smith‘s team make Saturday’s punch-up front page news? The answer might lay in a throw-away reference to the rest of the prince’s posse.
Hock, 47, said he was just defending himself and the bevy of models seated at his table after Casiraghi, Paris Hilton ex Stavros Niarchos and scenesters Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and Diego Marroquin became “belligerent” and “aggressive” because he was at a better table than them.
Without getting into the he-said, he-said of the ordeal (Mr. Hock claimed that the kids were drinking his friend’s bottle service, while party promoter Nima Yamini said that Mr. Hock “just went nuts”) take a look at some of those names. Paris Hilton and her ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos were always a terrible combo: those two can’t enter a bar without it basically exploding into a flurry of fists. Vladmir Restoin Roitfeld (the son of French Vogue‘s former editor, Caroline Roitfeld), Diego Marroquin, and Prince Casiraghi, on the other hand, might be well-known party-goers, but their names aren’t usually tied to bar brawls.
And reading the testimony of events, it did seem as if the original beef was between the shipping heir and Mr. Hock. While the first Post story assumed Prince Casiraghi as the instigator:
Hock, 47, had been partying with friends — including Double Seven owner Jeffrey Jah, hairdresser-to-the-stars Joel Warren and catwalk stunners Natasha Poly, Valentina Zalyaeva and Anja Rubik — when Casiraghi strolled over to their table with shipping-scion pal and Paris Hilton ex Stavros Niarchos III and two other men at around 2:30 a.m., witnesses said.
…the front-page story today had Mr. Hock switching his story over to blame Mr. Niarchos:
“My friend Peter Bakker [supermodel Natasha Poly’s husband] (editor’s note: yes, this would be the same Natasha Poly who just purchased a posh condo at 100 11th Ave) was there at our table with his wife and two other top models. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, I could see there was hostility between Peter and Stavros Niarchos,” Hock said.
Not that Mr. Hock himself should be let off the hook, considering the history of women suing him and his partners for using the Hawaiian Tropic Zone as a brothel. So why is the focus on the prince?
Well, because unlike Hilton, Hock, and Niarchos, the name Casiraghi had yet to be dragged through New York City’s muck(racking). It was inevitable that with friends like his, he’d eventually be cold-clocked by the gossip columns. All they needed was a good left hook, and they got one in Mr. Hock.

Source: http://www.observer.com/2012/02/was-...is-broken-jaw/

22-02-2012
V.I.P.

I also read on Fashionista that Jessica Hart said to Natasha Poly "You're husband's a loser! F*** you!"
Ugh, when somebody insults ma booboo Natasha and her hubby, I'm not having it. Ugh, Jessica Hart

22-02-2012
backstage pass

It looks like a GG episode haha! Definitely not living in the same world ^^

22-02-2012
V.I.P.

OMG, poor Natasha! She seems so sweet...I can't believe that trashbox would insult her!

22-02-2012
backstage pass

I had a better opinion about Jessica!

22-02-2012
fashion icon

Who the hell is Jessica Hart and who the F does she think she is insulting Natasha Poly? That woman was on the cover of Vogue! She should know her place.

22-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAUU View Post
Who the hell is Jessica Hart and who the F does she think she is insulting Natasha Poly? That woman was on the cover of Vogue! She should know her place.
Exactly!
Who's the one consistently booking Gucci and having designers adore her for being so lovely? Oh, Natasha!

22-02-2012
Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Well, apparently there's still getting punched in the face.

22-02-2012
Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by japoelflaco View Post
What? The forum censorship stops after the second swear?
Glitch!!!
Do you feel lucky?

22-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAUU View Post
first thing in my mind jealousy,thats the only reason that girl jessica will said the F word to nathasa.

Natasha is far a superior model than Jessica is n probably she(j) is just jealous,while Natasha is walking Gucci :p

22-02-2012
V.I.P.

Pierre, Stavros, Vladimir, Jessica... was that a *******s convention or something? No good would come out of that.

And why the hell was Jessica attacking Natasha out of nowhere? Jealousy much?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
allegedly, brawl, casiraghi, involved, natasha, nightclub, pierre, poly