How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-02-2012
fashion insider

Not wise of Jessica to make enemies because of that guy. He`ll dump her as soon as he can get himself a hotter model (maybe one that had her teeth fixed )

24-02-2012
V.I.P.

as i read on another blog, she'll never walk Prada that's for sure. Miucca loves Natasha Poly.

24-02-2012
V.I.P.

oh...this is turning to be more interesting that i thought so. pierre does seem like a brat, but i'm totally lost as more info surfaces - first it was hock and the brats, then it's models, then it's peter and brats, now it's hock and models and even after denying it herself rubik is still listed as one of the people involved.

24-02-2012
fashion insider

The majority of sources sum up that it was Casiraghi & Co who came to the table and started things.

What I don`t get is

1) Casiraghi & Stavros had their GIRLFRIENDS with them during the incident. Who insults other women (and the clubowner of the club tey`re in!) while their girlfriends stand next to them!?! To me, that`s just as bad as trying to pick of another woman while the girlfriend is present!

2)Why does Jessica Hart get into it so loud-mouthed on Twitter and in the press!? It was not her boyfriend who got the bloody nose.

25-02-2012
V.I.P.

lol, the anja cameo is just surreal (and also felicitiously unreal)

and who is this woman/model (?) coming out and insulting natasha? if i hadn't disavowed google many years ago, i would be mighty tempted to search her model resume just to put it next to natasha's and laugh at it. she sounded demented.

25-02-2012
rising star

she obviously got angry about something specific, something she cant prove so risked slander, that most likely wont end up in the media.

25-02-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Stylin View Post
lol

SCALLYWAG, observer.com
its libel if you cant prove its true...
shes barely actually said ANYTHING and hes already got lawyers going after her for defamation of character. all she said was basically 'the truth will come out' and the guy got lawyers on her.

25-02-2012
French Chic

The way the press are covering this and some of the comments here are just hilarious....and quite ridiculous.
At the crux of this, who really cares if Poly is a bigger model than Jessica Hart?
Seriously.

25-02-2012
we could have had it all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
The way the press are covering this and some of the comments here are just hilarious....and quite ridiculous.
At the crux of this, who really cares if Poly is a bigger model than Jessica Hart?
Seriously.
THANK YOU. As if it has any relevance to the incident itself.

25-02-2012
V.I.P.

it doesn't, but Natasha Poly > Jessica Who. it matters here

25-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
it doesn't, but Natasha Poly > Jessica Who. it matters here
exactly!

25-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatretokens View Post
its libel if you cant prove its true...
shes barely actually said ANYTHING and hes already got lawyers going after her for defamation of character. all she said was basically 'the truth will come out' and the guy got lawyers on her.
What really? Team Poly and team Jesscia already had laywers before the Jessica kidstweets. And it goes always like that if someone sue you. You know; you take a lawyer to defend or make the case and if party Jessica is putting tweet relevant to the case you get a response from party Poly.
Putting up tweets like Jessica did isn't a smart move and also really immature. It's okay for someone that is 13 years old.

The laywer only responsed quite decent.

TEAM POLY!

Last edited by Forrest; 25-02-2012 at 02:00 PM.

25-02-2012
fashion elite

I can't believe all these news outlets are reporting that Pierre Casiraghi is a prince, because he's not. His mother may be royalty, but neither he or his siblings have royal titles.

25-02-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
here's how.

1) the girl flipped the birdie at Natasha and cursed at her, trying to start a fight. Trashy.
2) hanging out with scumbags does not make you a scumbag, per se. even though Adam may be one, that doesn't make Natasha and her husband scumbags.

and who else had to google Jessica Hart to know what she looked like
I had to Google her to recall who she is.

And 3. Apparently Anja Rubik not being there was irrelevant, according to the articles. Jessica Hart was still trying to provoke her.

25-02-2012
V.I.P.

Natasha is a lady as we all know, Jessica Hart just seems a trashy woman, I join the group who had to google her. She's just irrelevant.

TEAM POLY!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
allegedly, brawl, casiraghi, involved, natasha, nightclub, pierre, poly