How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

This will definitely go as quietly as it can. I think the general public has no idea who any of these people are, except the one guy who dated Paris Hilton. and maybe that's even stretching it a bit. definitely not going to make entertainment headline news.

29-02-2012
tfs star

Thank you for clearing that up! But this still all sounds strange to me.. Like where did it all come from?? I didn't even know there was beef between some of these people..

29-02-2012
scenester

The guy probably just didn't like those boys cutting a deal directly with his girls without having to go through him and pay him a commission.

02-03-2012
fashion insider

Model tells Manhattan prosecutors ex-nightclub owner not to blame in prince bar fracas

By EMILY SMITH and LAURA ITALIANO
Last Updated: 11:46 PM, February 29, 2012

Supermodel Shawna Christensen met today with prosecutors, where she detailed for them how the Manhattan entrepreneur who broke a European prince’s jaw with one punch was actually the victim -- not the aggressor, sources told The Post.

Christensen, who is the face of Oil of Olay products, will tell investigators that Adam Hock, who is charged with four counts of assault for allegedly decking Monaco Prince Pierre Casiraghi, 24; Paris Hilton-ex Stavros Niarchos, 26; Diego Marroquin, 33; and Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld, 27, was the victim during a bloody brawl early Feb. 18 at the Double Seven in the Meatpacking District.

Christensen was accompanied to the hearing by lawyer Sal Strazzullo.
Asked to comment afterwards following the hour-long meeting, Christensen said, “Where’s the f--king car?"
Dressed from head to toe in black, with a woolen hat pulled down over her ears and forehead, black sunglasses, a scarf wrapped around her chin and an overcoat draped around her shoulders, she showed about as much of her Olay-oiled skin as a Taliban bride in a burka.

“She went in there alone, and whatever she said was the truth, and that’s about it,” Strazzullo said as Christensen hopped in the back seat of a chauffeur-driven Mercedes and sped off.
Christensen, who is the girlfriend of hair guru Joel Warren, was sitting at the table next to Hock's crew in the VIP area when the fight erupted.
She claimed she saw Roitfeld try and hit Hock with a magnum bottle of vodka, which triggered the barroom brawl, sources said.

Strazzullo has claimed Hock was injured in the shoulder when Roitfeld allegedly slugged him with a 1.5 liter magnum bottle of Grey Goose vodka.
Earlier this week, Strazzullo lashed out at Casiraghi and his jet-setting party pals.

“Just because you’re a prince doesn’t mean that you’re immune to being an aggressor. They don’t have the best character or credibility,” he said.
Strazzullo said Hock -- the former owner of the Hawaiian Tropic Zone in Times Square -- did most of the talking when he met with prosecutors.
“Mr Hock told the truth. I spoke way less than Mr. Hock did,” he said.

Source: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...JQqQfIiBxZLazN

Last edited by Heroin_Chic; 02-03-2012 at 05:59 AM.

02-03-2012
fashion insider

I do not want to advocate violence but I have trouble thinking of douches needing a reality check more than this three. Probably this Hock person is not the most fragrant of individuals, but i wish him all the best in his court case.

02-03-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by savvysearch View Post
The guy probably just didn't like those boys cutting a deal directly with his girls without having to go through him and pay him a commission.
we are on the same wave length my friend

05-03-2012
tfs star

Honestly, this whole situation is such a mess and I don't know who the heck to believe. There are pics of Pierre from yesterday and he's smiling with a completely in tact jaw. It's so weird because I do love the Casiraghis; they are seriously the most glamorous (IMO) psuedo-royal family out there right now (the Brits are so boring, sorry guys). And Pierre is my favorite out of them because he's always laughing and he seems so approachable, not to mention stylish, from pictures...but I think he must be an arrogant, obnoxious brat because this is not the first time he's been in an shady situation--not quite of this magnitude but still. Anyways, I hope this is all resolved soon and as civilly as possible.

05-03-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Sucettes View Post
I do not want to advocate violence but I have trouble thinking of douches needing a reality check more than this three. Probably this Hock person is not the most fragrant of individuals, but i wish him all the best in his court case.
But he's a hell of a fighter.
How the hell'd he beat up 3 guys on his own?

Those guys need some training or start watching some Van Damme movies.

05-03-2012
front row

Where are these pics of Pierre yesterday?

06-03-2012
Soviet Camaro

Last notice. Continued model-bashing or stan behavior WILL cause this thread to be closed. Thank you for your cooperation.

06-03-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayYay533 View Post
Where are these pics of Pierre yesterday?
Here is a new picture of Pierre: http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...ch-vogue-brawl

...and I can`t believe they`re pulling Carine Roitfelt into it now;

"...Other models who witnessed the brawl are afraid to back up Hock’s account, to prosecutorsfearing such a move could hurt their careers, sources said. One of Casiraghi’s friends assaulted at the club is Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld, 27, the son of French Vogue former editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld. “Anyone who works (in the fashion industry) is scared because she (Carine Roitfeld) is dangerous,” a fashion insider said. “She’s a very, very powerful woman in the fashion industry.”"

What a bull**it!

08-03-2012
V.I.P.

^I think Carine is profesional so nothing will happen with those models, plus in my perspection without Vogue Paris she's not that powerful right? Maybe I'm wrong.
And one question: That pic means that his jaw was not broken?

09-03-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
And one question: That pic means that his jaw was not broken?
Considering that Pierre only spend a few hours the New York hospital after the incident, I highly doubt his jaw was ever broken.

A broken jaw is very serious, right? (Anyone with medical knowledge here? ) I doubt that a hospital would let someone with a broken jaw leave that fast.

09-03-2012
V.I.P.

^It's not really that serious. As far as I know you won't even have to stay in hospital unless there are any internal bleedings. But usually your face gets quite swollen when your jaw is broken and you get your mouth wired shut for a while so I think people would have noticed.
Maybe his jaw was not broken but only dislocated?

09-03-2012
V.I.P.

I don't know, there was a photo on theroyalforums showing his face soon after it happened and he had a puffy face and a gash on his cheek. Didn't look good.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
allegedly, brawl, casiraghi, involved, natasha, nightclub, pierre, poly