How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-03-2012
V.I.P.

here's an article in german with the first pics of pierre after the fight (scroll down a bit). his jaw does look weird.

10-03-2012
V.I.P.

that really doesn't look that bad. not normal, but not what I would imagine a broken jaw to be looking like. I'd figure he would be in a neck/jaw brace of some kind to prevent any further damage.

10-03-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
here's an article in german with the first pics of pierre after the fight (scroll down a bit). his jaw does look weird.
(The article is in dutch).

I wonder if this REALLY is a recent picture!? The stitching is on his cheek...(but I`m not a doctor and don`t know how broken jaws are fixed).

Picture Credit:© Photo News / source: demorgen.be
Attached Images
File Type: jpg media_l_4663312.jpg (15.6 KB, 6 views)

11-03-2012
backstage pass

^ of course we haven't seen his medical records (have we?) so it may have just been a minor injury. but in general broken jaws aren't visually very 'ugly' (unless it is a major fracture or it has been shattered), from my experience. given that is has been 2 weeks, this is what i would expect him to look like.

11-03-2012
fashion insider

I still wonder what Pierre said that "insulted the honour of the supermodels"...

11-03-2012
rising star

'the man that you are associating with a known pimp'

12-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
Maybe his jaw was not broken but only dislocated?
My first thought too, when the jaw is broken is serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin_Chic View Post
I still wonder what Pierre said that "insulted the honour of the supermodels"...
Probably he insulted Natasha or Valentina?

Last edited by zacatecas570; 12-03-2012 at 01:05 PM.

13-03-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
Probably he insulted Natasha or Valentina?
That`s understood - but how do you insult a supermodel!?!

Like this?

26-05-2012
fashion insider

Unfit for clubbing?

Monaco’s baby-faced “Prince” Pierre Casiraghi claims that a February brawl left his royal chin so badly scratched, he had to go on disability for a month. “So this poor kid who doesn’t work couldn’t work for 30 days,” snarked the defense lawyer for accused jaw-puncher Adam Hock, back in Manhattan Criminal Court yesterday on misdemeanor assault charges from the notorious Battle Royale at the Meatpacking’s Double Seven. “What I think this actually means is that he [Casiraghi] can’t go to a club for 30 days,” quipped the lawyer, Joseph Tacopina. It is not immediately clear what work Casiraghi does, although reports say he’s studying economics and plans to work at his late father’s firm. Hock is accused of clocking Casiraghi and his playboy pals during a fracas that sent a magnum of Grey Goose flying and a gaggle of fashion models scattering. Doctors at New York Presbyterian treating Casiraghi after the brawl described him as suffering a “superficial” skin laceration, Tacopina said. A week later, Casiraghi, the 24-year-old grandson of Grace Kelly, “had his royal doctors check out his royal face,” said Tacopina, who diagnosed him with “face trauma.” Casiraghi’s lawyer, Edward Kratt, insists his client and his physicians are not exaggerating. “I know what the real deal is,” Kratt told The Post. “The injury was serious.” But Hock insists he is the victim of a four-against-one scuffle with the “international bar brawlers.” Hock is accused of clobbering Casiraghi and his pals Diego Marroquin, Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos. “We have evidence of these guys [acting out] in Brazil, Belize and Paris,” Tacopina said. “What happened that night happens all the time. They think Mom and Dad will dig them out of whatever trouble they get in.” Hock is due back in court for a possible pretrial hearing on July 30.

Source

27-05-2012
tfs star

I honestly have to go at Pierre. Disability for what? Because he really has a 9 to 5 and he's hurting for money. Come on. That, plus, there were pictures of him smiling and joking around at his sister's show jumping literally days, DAYS, after the brawl. This whole thing is ridiculous.

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

Ugh I never like the Casiraghis, they are a bunch of trust fund babies.

And who does Jessica Hart think she is? Poor Natasha
Posted via Mobile Device

17-06-2012
V.I.P.

^She's nobody basically

17-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
^She's nobody basically
exactly. both valentina and natasha are much bigger deals when compared to her .... i was kinda furious when reading how she insulted natasha

17-06-2012
rising star

just because shes more famous or the better model. doesnt mean shes a better person. looking at the company they both keep, id say theyre about even.

17-06-2012
fashion insider

I don't think it should matter that we, at tFS, consider her "nobody". I think the problem should be Jessica's actions and not the fact that she isn't famous. If it were somebody more famous, I don't think fame should change anything.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
allegedly, brawl, casiraghi, involved, natasha, nightclub, pierre, poly