How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-02-2012
tfs star

Pierre Casiraghi Nightclub Brawl, Natasha Poly Allegedly Involved
Quote:
A vicious nightclub brawl resulted in Monaco’s Prince Pierre Casiraghi needing hospital treatment, it has emerged.
The brawl broke out at the trendy Double Seven nightclub in the Meatpacking district of Manhattan on Saturday.
It is believed the fight started following a late-night confrontation between the 24-year-old prince - who is the son of Princess Caroline and grandson of Grace Kelly - and his friends and former Manhattan club owner Adam Hock.

Speaking to the New York Post, one witness said: 'Pierre’s face looked broken, with deep cuts and blood everywhere. He looked like he needed plastic surgery.'
According to the paper, Mr Hock, 47, was partying with his friends - which included supermodels Natasha Poly, Valentina Zalyaeva and Anja Rubik - when the young prince walked up to their table at about 2.30am.
He was joined by Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos III and two other men.

According to members of Mr Hock's group, the prince and his friends began insulting the models and started drinking from a $500 bottle of vodka on their table.
Witnesses allege that Mr Hock then punched the prince.
One onlooker told the newspaper that the force of the punch resulted in Mr Casiraghi flying across the room and landing on a table on the other side.
Mr Hock also allegedly punched Mr Niarchos, 26, who was there with his Sports Illustrated model girlfriend Jessica Hart.
He is then said to have started punching the two other men with them, Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld, 27, and Diego Marroquin, 33.
The prince was taken to the New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center with his injuries but was released later on Saturday.
Mr Hock has been charged by police with four counts of third-degree assault for the alleged attacks on Casiraghi, Niarchos and the two other men.
During a court hearing in Manhattan yesterday, he said he was the victim.
According to the New York Post, he said: 'I was defending myself and others. Why aren’t [Casiraghi and his pals] handcuffed?'
However, friends of the prince said Mr Hock started the fight.

Mr Hock's lawyer, Salvatore Strazzullo, accused the prince and his friends of being jealous because his client was with a group of beautiful women.
He added: 'These four guys are trust-fund babies who think the world is owed to them. They are like spoiled brats.'
Richard Golub, representing the prince and his friends, said, 'It was a horrifying incident and entirely unprovoked.'
Mr Hock was released but is due back in court next month.

Witnesses at the club said Hock was the instigator of the fight.
One eye witness told the New York Post: 'The prince walked up to the table, and Adam just slammed him for no reason. Stavros jumped in to help Pierre, and then he got slammed in the face.'
Witnesses from both sides agree that someone in Casiraghi's party tried to crack a bottle of Grey Goose vodka over Hock's head.
dailymail.co.uk

20-02-2012
fashion icon

erm...ok...as long as Natasha's, Anja's and Valentina's faces weren't damaged it's all good.

20-02-2012
fashion icon

They're all idiots, but the Prince and all his friends do strike me as a-holes.

20-02-2012
fashion elite

Anja Rubik wasn't there. She was in London, it's a mistake probably

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

Damn, sounds like he got f*cked up! But all these guys are known douches, so it's not a surprise. I always remember the stuff Mariacarla said about Vladimir being an a-hole and, well, Stavros dated Paris Hilton...*crickets*

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAUU View Post
They're all idiots, but the Prince and all his friends do strike me as a-holes.
My thoughts exactly. I'm leaning towards the first version of the events. And if it's true.. HA! .

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
But all these guys are known douches

They do all sound and look like douches (especially Stauros) so I'm not at all surprised by the fact that they held a punch fest for 3 models .

20-02-2012
tfs star

Could Pierre be charged? Or does he have immunity?
I can see the scene happenin, it's not uncommon in night clubs, except these guys have a few more zeros in their bank accounts, but the type of "Im too good for the world is the same".

Lol BTW how can those guys not know Natasha is married and Valentina I think has a boyfriend?
Just show them the rings.

20-02-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Witnesses from both sides agree that someone in Casiraghi's party tried to crack a bottle of Grey Goose vodka over Hock's head.
What an idiotic way to waste great vodka.

20-02-2012
tfs star

As long as Natasha is OK, that's all it matters.

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

^A tFS member's top priority .

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

^it really is. this thread title is extremely misleading. I thought something had happened to them

until I read on and found out its just a bunch of rich douchebags fighting with each other

20-02-2012
Vogue Paris Intern

Is the Adam Hock in question this guy, as Wikipedia claims him to be? If so, he's not just some former club owner.

On a sidenote, I'm not too surprised about that group getting into a fight. I studied for a semester at the university in Milan where Pierre was a student and he had a pretty bad reputation.

Last edited by FrenchCactus; 20-02-2012 at 08:38 PM.

20-02-2012
Mr. Zhivago

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
Damn, sounds like he got f*cked up! But all these guys are known douches, so it's not a surprise. I always remember the stuff Mariacarla said about Vladimir being an a-hole and, well, Stavros dated Paris Hilton...*crickets*
What did she say?

21-02-2012
Looking Up

When royalty has become such an obsolete system, what does one have left to do but party like an *******, talk like an ******* and act like an *******?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
allegedly, brawl, casiraghi, involved, natasha, nightclub, pierre, poly