How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-11-2007
Amour Comme Hiver

It's a shame that they broke up, I was really starting to like her. And that list was really wack... we all know he's going to end up with some random daughter of a gajillionaire, not unlike Chelsy.

Quote:
Genuine royalty, though only of the Eurotrash variety
Um, no. Anyone related to Grace Kelly should NEVER have their name and 'trash' in the same sentence. Ever!!

18-11-2007
V.I.P.

I know...Charlotte as Eurotrash is pretty hilarious...they need to be bitchslapped for that statement.

18-11-2007
Meg
inspired contemplation

I love all those 'quotes' in articles like that. They are so made up sounding.

anyway i think marrying distant cousins has less to do with tainting blood lines and more to do with the fact that it's very hard to become an aristocrat with a title without being born one. And all these families come from dynasties who all intermarried. So it's hard to get new blood lines into this sort of socioeconomic stratosphere. Not that they want more people anyway.

18-11-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg View Post

anyway i think marrying distant cousins has less to do with tainting blood lines and more to do with the fact that it's very hard to become an aristocrat with a title without being born one. And all these families come from dynasties who all intermarried. So it's hard to get new blood lines into this sort of socioeconomic stratosphere. Not that they want more people anyway.
True...it reminds me of that Poe story...House of Usher...eep... single blood lines and whatnot...they need to mix it up. That's why you don't see many cute royal families...too much cousin marrying...

Monaco stands alone at the moment...

18-11-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoticKharma View Post
Um, no. Anyone related to Grace Kelly should NEVER have their name and 'trash' in the same sentence. Ever!!

Amen to that sister! No one affiliated with Grace Kelly should be "trash". I do find Charlotte very pretty but of late I don't like how she's acting, going out with that ugly billionaire Brazilian guy and then wearing all those short and tight outfits. I like the old Charlotte, she dressed much better when she was in school

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg View Post

exactly. i laughed out loud.

19-11-2007
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
I know the royal family likes to get down with cousins but I thought they at least went to the 2nd ones...
What is this? The 1500's? Hello... we live in the 21st century. Ew ew ew. Whoever wrote that article is off his/her rocker.

20-11-2007
front row

Her pet name for him is "HRH"????

I know its a tabloid and its always bizzare and usually untrue/way blow out of proportion, but thats so lame either way. Bizzare.

20-11-2007
fashion icon

Apparently they are back together. I would believe it, they seem so close.

21-11-2007
V.I.P.

Oh I hope so!

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
Her pet name for him is "HRH"????

I know its a tabloid and its always bizzare and usually untrue/way blow out of proportion, but thats so lame either way. Bizzare.
was thinking the same thing...hrh as in his royal highness...totally bizarre.

28-11-2007
V.I.P.

Chelsy Davy to move to London?

November 27, 2007
Source: Now

Leeds student considering quiting her degree to be near Prince Harry

Chelsy Davy is considering ditching her student digs in Leeds and moving to London to be closer to boyfriend Prince Harry.

The 22-year-old made-up with the Royal last week after dumping him for missing her birthday – and now pals say she wants to leave uni.

'She is having to make a very important decision,' reveals a friend.

'She wants things with Harry to work but that might mean being closer to him in London. Things have not been good for them while she's been at Leeds, and she has been very unhappy which is why their relationship ended.'

But the move to the Big Smoke will almost certainly mean Chelsy will quit her studies.

'She is giving herself the Christmas break to think about it,' the pal tells The Mail On Sunday.

'She is really not enjoying her postgrad course and she feels she hasn't done well this term which is another reason she wants to quit.'

Another headline about Chelsy, I don't think she will quit Leeds. She seems like she wants to continue her education and it doesn't seem like her to give that up for a boy.

fashion icon

I hope she continues her degree and stay in Leeds or transfer to somewhere she feels more comfortable. But looking at her facebook photos, she seems extremely happy to stay in Leeds with her friends.

01-12-2007
V.I.P.

^I know! It just proves most of the tabloids are rubbish.

trendsetter

from entertainmentwise:

Prince Harry To Fly To Africa With Chelsy Davy

Prince Harry will fly out to Africa this weekend with Chelsy Davy after persuading her to give their relationship another chance.
Chelsea had split with the young royal after he shunned her birthday celebrations to party with the England rugby team following their World Cup final appearance.
However, following a series of "heart to hearts" the couple are going to give it another ago by enjoying the winter break in Africa, where Davy's family lives.
A friend tells The Mail, "It really is make-or-break time and this holiday is a good chance for them to talk things over away from the pressures they face at home.
"Harry and Chelsy are both more at home in Africa, so it is the perfect place for them to talk things through. Harry is under no illusions, though, about how close he has come to losing her.
"Chelsy has left most of her belongings at her house in Leeds, but at the moment she fully intends to come back and clear them out in the New Year.
"A lot is riding on how this holiday goes."

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=39251

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
chelsy, davy, harry, prince, split