How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

1 Week Ago
fashion elite

Prince William and Catherine Middleton Expecting Second Baby
Quote:
The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news that Their Royal Highnesses are expecting their second child
11:26 - 8 september 2014
@ClarenceHouse

Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant again, Kensington Palace announced today. Kate, 32, mother to Prince George, one, will be expecting her second child next year. The couple have long spoken of their desire to extend their family and the timing of the announcement is significant. William, 32, recently announced his decision to put off becoming a full time working royal in favour of taking a new role as an East Anglian air ambulance pilot. The new role will allow the couple to bring up their family in the relative privacy of their new home in Norfolk., Anmer Hall. In a statement, Kensington Palace said: 'Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting their second child. The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news. As with her first pregnancy, The Duchess is suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Her Royal Highness will no longer accompany The Duke of Cambridge on their planned engagement in Oxford today. The Duchess is being treated by doctors at Kensington Palace.'
dailymail

1 Week Ago
backstage pass

Soo happy for them! They are just the most adorable family. Poor thing, though, I hope she recovers soon and can enjoy her pregnancy. She's a trooper!

1 Week Ago
front row

Happy for them, hope it's a girl. This pregnancy is already starting off on a high, what with the morning sickness and all.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

oh yay, more royals.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
1 Week Ago
tfs star

Amazing! She looked pregnant for a while.

1 Week Ago
front row

Oh, yay. Such a cute family.

fashion elite

I hope it's a girl! And hopefully she can enjoy her pregnancy soon without the morning sickness.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
baby, catherine, expecting, middleton, prince, william