How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-02-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
oh my god
^^^^Ditto!^^^^^

07-02-2005
V.I.P.

They were such a cute couple.... Love Lazaro....

07-02-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by evexa
??? since when - I didn't even know they were a couple in 'that way'
Oh yes, for many years

08-02-2005
no tom ford, no thanks.

Quote:
yes some of the MANY personalities in fashion that identify as gay and/or bisexual.

in fact i can only think of a handful of straight men designers: patrick robinson, richard tyler, oscar de la renta...can anyone else think of any?

& b

SOmeone's gonna have to run up all the way to NYC from Miami and find some consolation on that corseted top from this season.. and maybe something else

backstage pass

Quote:
Yep...been together for years and have a fabulous home in Milan. I remember when it was featured in Elle Decor.

08-02-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeijames
yes some of the MANY personalities in fashion that identify as gay and/or bisexual.

in fact i can only think of a handful of straight men designers: patrick robinson, richard tyler, oscar de la renta...can anyone else think of any?
Paul Smith.

Back on topic though, this is pretty juicy hahah, i love a bit of cheeky fashion gossip .

doing it

D&G -- Bi? I was surprised by that.

As for Lazaro and the other one (cant remember first name) this will certainly bring a bit more attention to this collection. I think Vogue will cover it carefully -- the collection I mean. ( I dont expect they'll even reference the personal part).

08-02-2005
no tom ford, no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Diorella
Paul Smith.

Back on topic though, this is pretty juicy hahah, i love a bit of cheeky fashion gossip .
i know, me too...i haven't heard anything more about the PS boys...they certainly pulled whatever it is together to give the end of show bow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 52153855.jpg (33.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 52153856.jpg (28.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 52153859.jpg (31.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpeg 00360f.jpeg (19.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 52151737.jpg (30.1 KB, 9 views)

within an embrace

Aww, they look ok there. But this is just me hoping a bit, cause they're too cute. LOL. Also a great couple...or they were a couple, if it's over, I didn't know, is Nicolas Ghesquiere and another guy, whose name is eluding me at the moment (they had a two-page spread in Vogue a year ago or so, but they were seriously so beautiful)...

08-02-2005
no tom ford, no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misako
Aww, they look ok there. But this is just me hoping a bit, cause they're too cute. LOL. Also a great couple...or they were a couple, if it's over, I didn't know, is Nicolas Ghesquiere and another guy, whose name is eluding me at the moment (they had a two-page spread in Vogue a year ago or so, but they were seriously so beautiful)...
i haven't heard anything about them (nicolas and james) and believe it or not that was two years ago they were in vogue...

i just don't understand how proenza schouler will work if they're not together. i know that dolce and gabbana designed different things -- one designs the clothes, the other designs accessories -- but i thought that jack and lazaro designed everything togther...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeijames
but i thought that jack and lazaro designed everything togther...
they did, didn't they?

i can't wait to see what comes of this...

09-02-2005
no tom ford, no thanks.

Quote:
February 9, 2005 -- THE home-wrecking Vogue staffer who infiltrated blazing-hot design duo Proenza Schouler's inner circle has drawn the ire of Vogue brass, as we predicted when we broke the story Monday. The trouble-making employee, whose amorous shenanigans jeopardized the romantic and working relationship between Proenza Schouler's Jack McCullough and Lazaro Hernandez — favorites of editor Anna Wintour — was fired from the fashion bible late last week when Vogue brass got wind of our impending expose. Callers to the axed staffer's number at Vogue yesterday were greeted with a curt message announcing his departure without further explanation. A rep for Vogue told us: "There is no correlation between the PAGE SIX story and this employee's departure. What people choose to do outside of the office is entirely their own business. The details surrounding his departure are between Vogue and himself." When informed of the firing, a source close to Proenza Schouler gleefully snipped, "This sketchball weaseled his way into Jack and Lazaro's confidence. All he wants is to be famous, but really he just stinks. He got what he deserved."
gotta love page six....

V.I.P.

sorry guys for bringing up this very old thread again (and probably confusing a lot of people ). I found it via searching function.

I didn't know they have ever break up, till now I always thought they were still a couple.
so what's interesting me now, almost 6 years later ... are they still split? or maybe a couple again? or do they just work side by side like Dolce&Gabbana do without any private affair?
I know it's privacy but finding this made me curious

V.I.P.

You almost gave me a heart attack

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
proenza, schouler, split