RIP Kevin Rice (model) - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
08-01-2018
tfs star

RIP Kevin Rice (model)
Kevin Rice Memorial

Quote:
On Christmas morning, our star and the light of our lives, Kevin Rice, suddenly passed away at the age of 43. If you are reading this, you have most likely been touched or overwhelmed by Kevin's generosity of spirit, incomparable wit, and authentic compassion. His physical beauty was remarkable, but his spiritual bliss was uniquely inspiring and infectious. Kevin showed us how to be better people, how to live in the moment, and how to celebrate life to the fullest extent.

The family is grateful for all of your prayers and would like for you to hold close your memories of Kevin. For those of you who continue to graciously ask how you can provide support during this time of uncertainty, a contribution to Kevin's beloved husband, Juanma, would be enormously considerate and appreciated. This will allow him to maintain Kevin's home, his cherished sanctuary in San Clemente, where so many have gathered and been blessed by his incredible presence and soul.
https://www.gofundme.com/kevin-rice-memorial

08-01-2018
tfs star

Ben Eskridge, Stylist

Quote:
The world is not going to be the same without this beautiful guy - me and Kevin back in ‘01 - he gave me words of encouragement and confidence in everything that I did in my adult life and always made me smile - it’s going to be hard without you Kevin-

08-01-2018
tfs star

Randy Smith, Stylist

Quote:
JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE LOST KEVIN ON XMAS DAY!!! RIP KEVIN!!! Iíll always remember how you made us all laugh! Beautiful on the inside

08-01-2018
tfs star

Cory Bond, Model

Quote:
Itís overwhelmingly sad but I know what kind of person he was. Iím extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to be around him in my life. Kevin was a friend and a great inspiration to me. Someone that I looked up to as a person and in the fashion business. I always admired him. He was incredibly handsome and funny. I always remember him smiling. ❤️ Rest In Peace #KevinRice

08-01-2018
tfs star

Grant Woolhead, Stylist

Quote:
So saddened to hear about the passing of this gorgeous man #kevinrice This was the last shoot we did together with @jackpierson9 for our #dilfs story. For anyone that wants to help out Kevinís husband Juanma during this difficult time his good friend @sourikim has set up www.gofundme.com/kevin-rice-memorial ❤️

08-01-2018
tfs star

Logan Macrae, model

Quote:
Itís been hard for me to get a grasp or even understand what happened bc Kevin was always someone that was there from the beginning of my journey. He was on the first job I ever traveled for then again on a beach in Thailand giving me advice on where to take my life. Little did I know this guy would be there every few months for eight plus years. He was a guiding light for me, someone I wanted to be and an older brother I never had. He asked questions about the smallest details of my life months or years after talking about them last. He loved, he truly cared and he will be very very missed. R.I.P. #KevinRice (Pic from the first day we met 2009)

08-01-2018
tfs star

Patrick Sullivan, model

Quote:
In 2002, my first national campaign for Polo was where I first met Kevin. He kept to himself, but as happens on shoots, we got to know each other quickly in a short time . He had been in the business for a few years by then, and I remember him effortlessly setting an example of decorum, professionalism, humility, warmth, and grace on set that I would try to emulate from them on in my career.
We kept in touch and would see each other sometimes. Most fondly I remember us being booked together on a job in Madrid on the eve of the 2004 presidential election. He was a great travel buddy, and I was glad I had the chance to get to know him as well as I did. The world is a lesser place without him. Thank you for the memories Kevin Rice. Photo by @bruce_weber

08-01-2018
tfs star

Bruce Weber, photographer

Quote:
first photographed Kevin Rice for a baseball story for @luomovogue. We all remember him as being a real class act with a great sense of humor. We will miss you, Champ.

Last edited by ivano; 08-01-2018 at 01:27 AM.
08-01-2018
tfs star

Arnaldo Anaya-Lucca, photographer

Quote:
Words cannot describe the sorrow in all who loved You and where lucky enough to call You Friend! This photo of Kevin Rice was shot in London in 2000 along side My dear @beneskridge @michaelmorelli1 & @debswatson Beautiful memories of a beautiful Soul! Memories I will always cherish! Thanks for all the laughs and for Your unconditional Love always.RIP My Friend! We will always love You and carry Your light with Us! ��➕#kevinrice

08-01-2018
fashion insider

Always liked Kevin. He was the consummate Golden Boy, a radiant golden ray of light, classically handsome defined without ever coming across generic.

Thanks Ivano

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
kevin, model, rice, rip