How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-05-2007
V.I.P.

That's why you should never get into political debates with friends who have extremely different view than you. Trust me, I've been there and it ended with me sobbing like a baby (as usual). I can't defend Rosie and her comments (which are often ridiculous and offensive aka 9/11 inside job theory) but it is completely hurtful when your friend can't even say out loud that you're not some sort of monster. Rosie should have to defend her opinions, but it's sad when a person you think you know and like pretty much imply she thinks that Rosie really believes that the troops are terrorists.

UGH, being a female sucks!

26-05-2007
tfs star

According to the NY Post the first runner-up to replace Rosie is Kathy Griffin...I really hope this is true...it would take the heavy off the show and bring it back to a more entertainment program. And Kathy really deserves a bigger platform...

30-05-2007
Deep Red Bells

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
According to the NY Post the first runner-up to replace Rosie is Kathy Griffin...I really hope this is true...it would take the heavy off the show and bring it back to a more entertainment program. And Kathy really deserves a bigger platform...
I agree but don't think Barbara will hire her...
she doesn't seem to like her too much.
I imagine if she did host it would quickly turn into the Kathy and Joy show...
hey, not a bad idea!:p

30-05-2007
Confused & Bewildered

A program like that needs journalists or commentators, not goofballs and comediennes.

And in that light, Babbwa Wawwa needs to go too. She hasn't been a 'journalist' for years.

30-05-2007
Deep Red Bells

^ I thought The View's serious side went a long time ago.

30-05-2007
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowdrama View Post
I am feeling restless and ill-at-ease all of a sudden. Barbara better find a replacement for Rosie quick before we all get off our sofas and take it to the streets. Oh, wait, I need a toaster strudel and a refilll of Ambien. Never mind.

LOL exactly my reaction too. If this thing continues on and Lindsay doesn't get help soon...I'm just going to go on a hunger strike

30-05-2007
Deep Red Bells

^ Do you dislike Elizabeth as much?...
b/c, IMO her babble is just as useless, but comes in a prettier package.

30-05-2007
front row

Both Rosie and Elizabeth are tools, they just can't seem to respect other opinions and both for some retarded reason have to be right ALL the time. I just hope Babs find someone no as annoying as Rosie b/c Rosie has what I call diaherria (sp?) of the mouth.

30-05-2007
the crying of humanity

I can't express how relieved I am that Rosie is gone. She did no good for that show.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayeyes043 View Post
Both Rosie and Elizabeth are tools, they just can't seem to respect other opinions and both for some retarded reason have to be right ALL the time. I just hope Babs find someone no as annoying as Rosie b/c Rosie has what I call diaherria (sp?) of the mouth.
I think Elizabeth is respectful she could argue with anyone just fine before Rosie came along. Just as Joy said during their fight "I can argue with Elizabeth" making quite a good point. It's Rosie that was extremely aggressive and hostile when arguing.

Deep Red Bells

^ And I think anyone that knew Rosie ( such as BW) knew that!
That was what was great for ratings, she said/did whatever she pleased as loud as she wanted to.
I just think Elizabeth ended up being a bigger crybaby than expected!

05-06-2007
trendsetter

I can't stand Rosie...

18-06-2007
trendsetter

I dislike and disagree with Elizabeths viewpoint in politics, however I think shes a sweet, nice girl sans her idealogy. In that segment, Rosie looked like a gigantic ***. She should have stated her opinion: that she thought the U.S troops were being utilized with terrorist mentality, but she did not because she was fearful of the repercussions of that statement. But that was her exact insinuation. Elizabeth defended herself rightfully, but in all, this show is a bust.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
early, exits, rosie, view