How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-12-2010
rising star

There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

23-12-2010
backstage pass

Ryan Reynolds Files for Divorce from Scarlett Johansson
BY KEN LEE AND SARA HAMMEL
Thursday December 23, 2010 06:15 PM EST

Just a few weeks after their separation was announced, Ryan Reynolds has begun the process of officially ending his two-year marriage to Scarlett Johansson.

The actor, 34, filed for divorce from Johansson, 26, Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court. A source told PEOPLE recently that the couple grew apart under the strain of managing two thriving careers.

They were married in a private ceremony in Canada in 2008.

Source: People

25-12-2010
fashion elite

SOURCE: NEW YORK DAILY NEWS nydailynews.com

Quote:
Scar-Jo, Reynolds make better friends than spouses with divorce officially filed

Gatecrasher

Friday, December 24th 2010, 4:00 AM

Kramer/AP; Corkery/News

Ryan Reynolds officially ended his marriage of two years Thursday to Scarlett Johannson when Reynolds filed for divorce in Los Angele Superior Court.

Divorcee-to-be Scarlett Johansson is living by a new motto these days: "Keep your friends close, and your exes closer."

The curvy actress and her abs-fab hubby of two years, Ryan Reynolds, officially ended their marriage of two years Thursday when Reynolds filed for divorce in Los Angele Superior Court.

But a source close to the actress tells us the circumstances surrounding the filing are evidence that Reynolds and Scar-Jo are on great terms.

The source explains that although Johansson initially pulled the plug on the marriage earlier this month, the couple decided Ryan would make the initial filing to ensure Scar-Jo would no longer look like "the bad guy" in the breakup.

The couple also decided Reynolds would file during the holidays, when press coverage is lighter, and Scarlett’s response to the divorce petition was filed at the same time.

Oddly enough, our source says Scar-Jo and her future ex-husband communicate more now than they did before their split.

The insider adds Johansson is in close contact with another ex: Jared Leto.

The actor/30 Seconds to Mars singer and Johansson dated from spring 2004 until early 2005 when Leto, who was 33 at the time, reportedly called it quits because Scarlett, then 20, was too young.

But this fall, when Johansson and Reynolds were on their relationship roller coaster, our source says, Johansson and Leto hung out together here.

The two dined at Blue Ribbon in SoHo on Oct. 12, the same restaurant where, People.com reported, Johansson and Reynolds ate the Friday after announcing their split. Johansson and Leto were also spotted walking together on the lower East Side early in the morning of Oct. 29.

Leto’s tour schedule has since taken him overseas, but our source says the two continue to stay in close contact via phone.

Johansson, now 26, has also been leaning on her pal and former “A View From the Bridge” co-star Liev Schreiber for support.

Reps for Johansson and Leto could not be reached for comment by deadline.

backstage pass

^Bull**** on the stuff about Scarlett being in contact with Leto. The two reportedly share a meal and suddenly they're gonna date again. These rags just can't help themselves.

Last edited by Gooner 4 Lyfe; 25-12-2010 at 07:54 PM.
01-03-2011
V.I.P.

scarlett and sean penne were photographed yesterday in LA. tmz.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0301-sean-penn-scarjo-ex-tmz-02-credit.jpg (45.7 KB, 80 views)

backstage pass

Really, Scarlett .... really?

Sean Penn?

Thought she was smarter than that.

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

what Sean Penn? don't tell me she's dating him.

EDIT: just saw it in her thread. OMG.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 01-03-2011 at 04:15 PM.
01-03-2011
tfs star

Are they just having a lunch date or have there been rumors about them in the past?

Last edited by MulletProof; 02-03-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: off-topic.
01-03-2011
V.I.P.

I would date Sean Penn .. he's just such an interesting-sounding man and really talented and passionate on what he does.. I would pick him over Ryan any day, don't know much about Ryan but he looks quite.. simple.

That being said, it doesn't look like they're dating to me.. she's got her legs on his lap, surely that's a bit of contact but I've done that before with friends (and they weren't even close), table's small, legs are tired, you ask if they mind, big deal.

If they're dating though, they're both equally lucky..

V.I.P.

There have been rumours about them in the past, but she denied them saying that she and Penn are only just doing charity work together. Has she got her left leg on his lap?

tfs star

^ She sure does.

01-03-2011
fashion elite

UGH I am so jealous right now, I just love Sean Penn, so talented and hot.

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

she is doing whaaat????? i mean, whooo????

01-03-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post

That being said, it doesn't look like they're dating to me.. she's got her legs on his lap, surely that's a bit of contact but I've done that before with friends (and they weren't even close), table's small, legs are tired, you ask if they mind, big deal.
i really hope this. scarlett doesn't show this PDA when she's in a relationship so maybe they're just friends.

01-03-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
I would date Sean Penn .. he's just such an interesting-sounding man and really talented and passionate on what he does.. I would pick him over Ryan any day, don't know much about Ryan but he looks quite.. simple.

If they're dating though, they're both equally lucky..
WHAAAT?? *Runs to Scarlet's thread*

EDIT : I dunno, I think they're talking about Haiti and stuff but I've done that with friends too, lean on them or put my leg on theirs. I guess time will tell.

Last edited by ladygodiva; 01-03-2011 at 06:33 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
johansson, relationship, scarlett, thread