How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-03-2011
windowshopping

She is so beautiful. Classy lady. I thought she was with Jeremy Renner.

I haven't seen pictures of her and Sean Penn.

01-03-2011
Power to the 99%

I too think Sean ranks much higher than Ryan ... but I just wonder if he would date someone so much younger Couldn't she be his daughter? Madonna, Robin Wright Penn ... to me Scarlett Johansson is the one thing that is not like the others ...

Last edited by fashionista-ta; 01-03-2011 at 11:17 PM.
02-03-2011
fashion elite

here's the pic:

tmz.com

there has been a true-story by Ted at E! before the pics came out:

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/the_a...e_haitian.html

fashion elite

^oh well, he has dated younger women before: Jessica White (model), Petra Nemcova (model)..so that is not the suprising thing here

I find it rather suprising that Scarlett is getting close to someone in public...wether it is a friend or more I don't know but as she is extremely controlled and private in public at least I am rather guessing that there is more than just the friends-thing-going on! like come on...it's not like she is 1,90 with mile-long-legs so she has to put hers in his lap...I mean, come on, they met like last year and now they would be besties talking about politics and putting their legs in eachother's laps...i don't think that there is not enough space for her to put her leg anywhere else..so I am guessing that there is something more going on ...lots of people like staying close bodywise when having a relation or a fling to stay 'connected' and that's how it looks to me as they are seated rather far away from eachother...

tmz.com

and there have been rumors floating around these two for quite some time already...where there's smoke there's fire seems to be about right in this case imo (all subjective as it's my opinion)

rising star

OMG I'm soo jealous too ... I love Sean Penn, it seems that Scarlett can get all the hot guys, lucky her

02-03-2011
fashion insider

no wonder!! she is also HOT

02-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
There have been rumours about them in the past, but she denied them saying that she and Penn are only just doing charity work together. Has she got her left leg on his lap?
You bet.

I really loved her Oscar look! The colour, her hair.. Everything looked effortless...

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

02-03-2011
fashion elite

I want to see more candid pics of her ...maybe we´ll see more of her when she´s staying more time in L.A.

windowshopping

Thanks for the pics!! Do both of them live in LA?

02-03-2011
rising star

It was a short getaway, but Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson made the most of it.

The pair left on a private jet from Van Nuys airport Tuesday morning, then were spotted having dinner in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, that night, according to sources. Early Wednesday morning, they returned to Los Angeles where Johansson is shooting the film We Bought a Zoo with Matt Damon.

On the menu during their Mexican meal? Penn, 50 and Johansson, 26, reportedly enjoyed lobster and, of course, margaritas.

Earlier this week, the twosome were seen sharing a casual lunch at the popular Los Angeles Cuban restaurant, Versailles, where Johansson had her leg draped over Penn.

scarlett-johansson-archive.blogspot.com & People.com

02-03-2011
V.I.P.

Wow. I did not see this coming. Such a weird pairing. He's old enough to be her father, but I guess that's Hollywood for you.

02-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
Wow. I did not see this coming. Such a weird pairing. He's old enough to be her father, but I guess that's Hollywood for you.
Yeah, I'm just surprised that she would choose such a jerk to date. Didn't think she was that type.

02-03-2011
front row

So Perez Hilton claims she is now dating Sean Penn... Hmmm.... I guess him and model Jessica White had unfolded. It will be interesting to see how this pans out....

Source: Perez Hilton
Confirmed! ScarJo Was In Mexico With Sean Penn!

See that! You can always trust the word of a Perezilicious reader!

This morning, we reported that Scarlett Johansson was spotted in Cabo San Lucas yesterday on the arm of Sean Penn at an exclusive and intimate resort. Sources are now confirming that couple are in fact in Mexico and reveal even more details about their magical getaway.

Insiders report that their trip was a short one, starting out at Van Nuys airport yesterday morning, where they left via private jet to Cabo. Upon arrival, they check into the resort and proceeded to take in all it had to offer. Besides hitting up the bar, the pair also had a romantic dinner feasting upon lobster and margaritas.

But the trip was over no sooner than it started as sources reveal the couple arrived back in El Lay this morning as ScarJo had to get back to work on her new film with Matt Damon, We Bought a Zoo.

Quick trip, but it sounds rather successful. We're still not sure how we feel about them as a couple, but if they're happy, more power to them!

ETA: I just saw the pics from TMZ on the before page... wow.... muy interesante

Last edited by UrMom; 02-03-2011 at 10:25 PM.
03-03-2011
fashion elite

people.com

private jet from Van Nuys airport Tuesday morning, then were spotted having dinner in Cabo San Lucas...

here's a pic of them in Mexico (btw: it sounds crazy to go to Mexico on Tuesday and return on Wednesday but that's just my opinion...)

front row

i don't care that much about the age difference but he's been pretty violent in the past, especially with both of his ex-wives...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
johansson, relationship, scarlett, thread