How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-03-2011
trendsetter

scarlet wouldn't know what to do with a good guy. She tossed Ryan aside. Sean will chew and spit her out. They deserve each other.

04-03-2011
fashion elite

although I find him hot I would not want to go out with a guy, no matter how talented and fascinating I might find him, knowing that he had punched or otherwise intentionally hurt a woman physically...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomarlushka View Post
here's a pic of them in Mexico (btw: it sounds crazy to go to Mexico on Tuesday and return on Wednesday but that's just my opinion...)
Well it's less than 2 hours away from LA (by plane), I know a lot of people that 'escape' to Cabo San Lucas like that (my own mother being one of them ).

I didn't know he had been violent .. Scarlett looks like a smart woman, maybe he's just interesting/fun to date.. I wouldn't want to get into a serious relationship with him, but then I don't know him .

front row

Yeah, maybe it's just a fling. I'm surprised they'r getting caught so often (twice in just a couple of days, right?). During all the years she was w Ryan, we barely got any photos...

04-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
Well it's less than 2 hours away from LA (by plane), I know a lot of people that 'escape' to Cabo San Lucas like that (my own mother being one of them ).

I didn't know he had been violent
.. Scarlett looks like a smart woman, maybe he's just interesting/fun to date.. I wouldn't want to get into a serious relationship with him, but then I don't know him .
i remember reading police report from the period when he dated Madonna. after one rough night he decided to tie her up against the chair and hit her with a baseball bat and if i'm not mistaken throwing around (and at her) a TV was a part of it. either way, i was, to say the least, shocked and disgusted. add to that a list of his violent outbursts on several different occassions and you'll get a picture what kind of "problem" he is. total scum.

scenester

Ryan apparently has a new gf now
http://goo.gl/fb/CN9Qs

It really seems was over way before they called it quits; I would even go as far as saying that it was over beginning of last yr. How else can they just move on so quickly.
Posted via Mobile Device

04-03-2011
V.I.P.

Im so happy he moved on to another girl
From what I can recall nobody would have imagined scar & ryan together it was just awkward
They just didnt seem right for each other you can tell from their pics there was no chemistry or maybe I missed it

fashion elite

I would just like to state in Sean's defense that MAdonna has since on several occasions called Sean Penn the love of her life, in the documentary "Truth or Dare" and in the interview posted below (the interview is from 1996 (almost 10 years after they separated)

And Sean Penn has never been violent with Robin! So please stop spreading those lies.

Go to mark 5:19 to hear her talk about Sean being the love of her life:

04-03-2011
V.I.P.

ScarJo Is Doing Everybody Including Sean Penn

If you believe unverified rumors from unnamed sources, then give ScarJo a "now that's how you rebound the ho way" clap for allegedly getting with Justin Long, Kidd Kraddick and Jason Sudomeorwhatever in the span of a few weeks after her split from Ryan Reynolds. And now Sean Penn's name has been added to that list. A source is saying that 26-year-old ScarJo exfoliated the skin on her chichis by rubbing all over Sean Penn's 50-year-old sunburnt sandpaper carcass. It all went down in ScarJo's bungalow at the Chateau Marmont in L.A. early last month.

A source type tells UsWeekly that ScarJo's relationship with Sean Penn first bloomed when she told him she was interested in doing charity work in Haiti with Oxfam. Since Sean is a regular fixture in Haiti, ScarJo knew she should ask him about it. And since talk of natural disasters, famine and tragedy regularly leads to sexy times, before they knew it, ScarJo was riding on Sean until her big titties smacked the coke boogers right out of his nose.

However, ScarJo's rep has taken out her left breast and slapped this rumor in the name of TRUTH.

You know, I still believe this. Sean Penn's strongest personality traits are RAGEY and CRAZY, and we all know those two things are usually the main ingredients in a good fuc* (Mel Gibson excluded). And Sean Penn is attracted to ScarJo, because she has two built-in emergency flotation devices that will never EVER spring a leak. Sean Penn can leave his plastic cup at home!
dlisted

Last edited by Kenysha75; 04-03-2011 at 06:47 PM.
04-03-2011
V.I.P.

Proof That ScarJo And Sean Penn Are Doing It

ScarJo and Sean Penn both played the "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS, OUR GENITALS DON'T TOUCH" card when the rumor about them bumping nipples under a sleeping bag in a tent in Haiti (or wherever) started to go around. But TMZ has concrete solid proof that ScarJo was crossing her chichis and Sean was crossing his peen lips when they said that, because they are lying! I mean, do friends put their feet on each other's laps while having lunch at a Cuban restaurant in L.A.?! Of course they don't (they do)!

I wouldn't be surprised if ScarJo is giving him a foot job and using her jam as lube. And with a RED (the official color of ho shi*) napkin over her foot, nonetheless. FOOT SLUTS! I bet they partake in foot fuc* orgies in the back of a podiatrist's office with Rex Ryan and his wife. Nasty bitches.

In possibly related news, the health department has just revoked that Cuban restaurant's A rating.
dlisted

Last edited by Kenysha75; 04-03-2011 at 06:49 PM.
04-03-2011
V.I.P.

Fri, 04 March 2011 Agnes Fischer: Ryan Reynolds' New Girlfriend!
Ryan Reynolds has moved on from his split with wife Scarlett Johansson, who he filed for divorce from in December.

The 34-year-old actor was spotted getting close with German model Agnes Fischer on and off the set of his thriller Safe House in Cape Town, South Africa.

Ryan and Agnes, who turns 25 next week, got coffee together at the Old Biscuit Mill, according to GQ South Africa.

Scarlett recently has been linked to Sean Penn after they took a quick trip to Mexico together.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Ryan Reynolds and Agnes Fischer as a couple?

Bigger pic inside…
justjared.

tfs star

eww. sean penn belongs with someone trashy. . . like sienna miller.

04-03-2011
less is more

^ ha ha!

kobro22, just because Madonna called Sean the love of her life, doesn't mean he didn't abuse her. It's very common for women to stay in abusive relationships (or continue to have feelings for the guy) because they truly believe that the man does love them despite his horrible actions.

Obviously, we can't know what happened in Sean's relationships with Madonna or Robin, so you can't say with certainty that he didn't abuse them, and nor can anyone else say that he is abusive.

Personally, I don't see what's so hot about Sean Penn. Hopefully, it's just a quick rebound thing.

05-03-2011
fashion elite

^As youstated "
Obviously, we can't know what happened in Sean's relationships with Madonna or Robin, so you can't say with certainty..." what pisses me off is that people are calling Sean Penn an animal that beats on women, oviously that is not the case.

05-03-2011
V.I.P.

no, we can't know what happened with Robin and him, but i'm thinking that a police report regarding the incident with Madonna (after which he was officially charged for domestic felony assault) is more than enough of a proof (or you're saying Madonna/police was lying?) of him being violent toward Madonna:

Quote:
In the late afternoon of December 28, 1989, Penn scaled the wall surrounding the Malibu house and found Madonna alone in the master bedroom. According to a report filed by Madonna with the Malibu sheriff's office, the two began to quarrel. Penn told her he owned her 'lock, stock and barrel'.
When she told him she was leaving the house, he tried to bind her hands with an electric lamp and cord. Screaming and afraid, Madonna fled from the bedroom. What followed was a nine-hour ordeal which left her deeply shaken.
Penn chased her into the living room, caught her and bound her to a chair with heavy twine. Then he threatened to cut off her hair.

According to the police report, Penn was 'drinking liquor straight from the bottle' and the abuse went on for several hours, during which time he smacked and roughed up his victim.

He went out to buy more alcohol, leaving Madonna bound and gagged. Some hours later, he returned and continued his attacks.
Madonna said that he untied her after she agreed to perform a degrading sex act on him. She then fled the house and ran to her car.
Penn ran after her and was banging on the windows of her Thunderbird while she spoke to police on her mobile phone. Fifteen minutes later, she staggered into the sheriff's office.
Lieut Bill McSweeny said: 'I hardly recognised her as Madonna. She was weeping, her lip was bleeding and she had obviously been struck.'
Penn was taken away in handcuffs and charged with inflicting 'corporal injury and traumatic conditions' on her, as well as committing 'battery

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
johansson, relationship, scarlett, thread