How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-03-2011
front row

What happen after? Did he get arrested? Did he go to trial?

05-03-2011
fashion elite

Djreshkn, I never said that they did not get into a violent altercation, I do not know the source of your details, Iknow that in the "OFFICIAL" police report it simply stated that they got into an altercation that turned violent and she ran to the shriff's the details especially her in the car on her mobile etc were not in the police report.

05-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobro22 View Post
Djreshkn, I never said that they did not get into a violent altercation, I do not know the source of your details, Iknow that in the "OFFICIAL" police report it simply stated that they got into an altercation that turned violent and she ran to the shriff's the details especially her in the car on her mobile etc were not in the police report.
well, that's weird, cus i found these details on more sites (just by googling) stating it as official police report given in by Madonna aftre which he was charged for domestic felony assault and later pleaded to misdemenour (cus Madonna retreated her lawsuit after a week stating he's "love of her life" and he was just out of jail after serving the sentence for punching a pap and leaving him to hang from balcony). also, there were rumors at the time he was regularly hitting her with a bat and that she was a regular patient in Cedars Sinai (esp during 1987.)

either way, i thought it was common knowledge he has issues with anger, violence and showing the latter towards women. to this very day he still regularly has charges pressed against him for various sorts of violent behavior (90% of that still being toward paps) and from that point of view it's rather easy to believe stories about him and Madonna, sorry. on that note i wish to end this debate cus it's obvious we won't come to same conclusion.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
...i thought it was common knowledge he has issues with anger, violence and showing the latter towards women. to this very day he still regularly has charges pressed against him for various sorts of violent behavior ...
It is and he does.

06-03-2011
V.I.P.

Eww been out sick for a week and then logged onto this. I thought Scarlett had more senses than this. Sean Penn is a douche and a scumbag. I was so glad when Robin dumped his butt and now this. So disappointed in Scarlett.

07-03-2011
fashion elite

people.com

Quote:
Their Mexico jaunt behind them, Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn have returned to their respective jobs, though another foreign trip may be in the works.

Johansson, 26, who spent the day with the actor in Cabo San Lucas last Tuesday, was spotted later in the week at the Los Angles production office of We Bought a Zoo, in which she stars with Matt Damon.

The film, written and directed by Jerry Maguire's Cameron Crowe, is expected to come out at the end of the year.

Penn, 50, meanwhile, was in Venezuela as late as Friday, Minister of Information Andres Izarra Tweeted in Spanish. Penn has been criticized in the past for his close relationship to Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez.

Penn and Johansson, who also had an intimate lunch together in Los Angeles before their Mexico trip, may not be apart for long. According E!, they're planning a trip together to Haiti sometime in the spring.

In the year since an earthquake that took almost 300,000 lives, Penn has worked in Caribbean nation and founded a relief organization.
i think he has a golden heart for a few causes and i like his acting skills but he has been in trouble for a few times due to his violent behaviour, not only against paps but as mentioned before against Madonna and in no case would or could or should a woman consider getting into a relationship with a man who attacked a woman - that's my opinion and I'll stand by it...no matter how talented, how hot whatever he might be...

I find Scarlett and him such a WEIRD pairing...she's getting around...

V.I.P.

people.com

Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson have reunited, this time for a late, cozy dinner at Hollywood's celebrated Chateau Marmont.

The two, who jetted off to Mexico for a day together last week, greeted each other at the hotel restaurant with a hug. They were all smiles and chatted quietly for several minutes before moving from one table to a more private setting in the back corner.

Both dressed casually, Penn, 50, and Johansson, 26, appeared at ease with one another as they talked, smiled and remained focused on each other.

The rumored couple kept the PDA to a minimum, but occasionally held hands on the table for brief moments at a time, according to an observer. Over glasses of red wine and dinner – salad for her and a burger for him – they chatted quietly.

"They looked genuinely happy together," added the observer.

After 11 p.m., when their meal wrapped up, Penn and Johansson slowly wandered into the hotel lobby, with Penn putting his arm around her lower back as they made their way inside and eventually downstairs to the valet.

Johansson is currently working in L.A. on the film We Bought a Zoo, with Matt Damon. Penn is reportedly planning a trip to Haiti, where he's been spending time helping in relief efforts since the devastating earthquake there.

V.I.P.

Scarlett Johansson & Sean Penn: Chateau Marmont Date!
Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn are back in L.A. after a trip to Mexico - and the two shared a cozy dinner together at Chateau Marmont!

The 26-year-old actress and her rumored beau, 50, held hands on the table for brief periods of time, an onlooker told People, adding that Scarlett had a salad for dinner and Sean ate a burger.

When the two, who looked “genuinely happy together,” finished heir meal, Sean put his arm around Scarlett’s lower back as they headed to the hotel lobby and to the valet.

justjared

fashion icon

Just heard on the radio that she and Penn were together at Reese's Weeding?!?!

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edita View Post
Just heard on the radio that she and Penn were together at Reese's Weeding?!?!
reese who?

29-03-2011
scenester

Reese Witherspoon - she just got married this( 26/7th) weekend I think.
Posted via Mobile Device

29-03-2011
backstage pass

Scarlett with Spicoli ..... what's the world coming to?

29-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLively View Post
Reese Witherspoon - she just got married this( 26/7th) weekend I think.
Posted via Mobile Device

really?
wow!!!! had no idea...tnx, i like Reese

as for these two.... she is a meneater he is trouble.

29-03-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.j. View Post
as for these two.... she is a meneater he is trouble.
great sum-up for these 2 !!!!

V.I.P.

I'd say he's a womaneater. Scarlett's been in pretty long relationships.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
johansson, relationship, scarlett, thread