How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-12-2010
fashion icon

Scarlett Johansson Relationship Thread
Quote:
We're told Ryan and Scarlett are living apart. And we're told it's amicable. We don't know if Ryan or Scarlett have immediate plans to file for divorce.

Ryan told GQ in September, Scarlett was "the best part" of his life, though he said having a family was "a few years down the road."

Ryan was named PEOPLE magazine's Sexiest Man Alive last month.

Interesting -- the couple was rarely seen out together. The most visible appearance -- at the Tony Awards this past June.

The couple was married in September, 2008.
source:tmz.com

14-12-2010
backstage pass

Ryan Reynolds & Scarlett Johansson Separate

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/12...sson-separate/

14-12-2010
fashion elite

people.com

Quote:
* Facebook
* Twitter

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds have separated.

"After long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage," they say in a joint statement. "We entered our relationship with love and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."

Johansson, 26, and Reynolds, 34, tied the knot in a quiet September 2008 ceremony in a wilderness retreat in Vancouver, which is Reynolds's hometown. The ceremony was attended only by a handful of close family and friends – and no photos were released.

"It was my mission to have a moment of privacy, to do something for myself," Johansson told the Los Angeles Times of the hush-hush affair. "I was happy with the results of that."

The pair remained fairly mum about their relationship, only rarely giving up small tidbits about their married life.

But the actress told In Style in April 2010 that she enjoyed cooking for Reynolds – and her domestic life with him. "There's a nice comfort in that. That part of your life is certain, in a way. You've got your home in that other person."

Reynold, who is PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive, told PEOPLE that the best thing about married life was, "You get to hang out with your best buddy every day."
didn't expect that one to be honest! way to go! 2 years... wonder what happened - they just bought a house recently and were on holidays together ....

Last edited by jomarlushka; 14-12-2010 at 02:27 PM.
14-12-2010
V.I.P.

holy smokes! i did not expect this either. but then again i never in a million years would have expected him to be chosen as "Sexiest Man Alive".

front row

noooooo i liked them as a couple...

14-12-2010
V.I.P.

so so weird.
they were such a weird couple to start with which made me think they're gonna last.
shocked i guess.

on the come up

What? Another pair?

14-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcoffee View Post
noooooo i liked them as a couple...
Me too........
it's sad

14-12-2010
V.I.P.

Wow, that's really surprising! I thought I'd heard about them turning up at parties together and looking all loved up recently. Didn't expect this. So weird.

14-12-2010
V.I.P.

so not a surprise

we rarely saw them together

14-12-2010
Iowa Girl at Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
holy smokes! i did not expect this either. but then again i never in a million years would have expected him to be chosen as "Sexiest Man Alive".
Yes, yes, yes.

Sad to see them separate. I don't think we saw them together because they're both SO private. Does anybody have a photo from their appearance together at the Tony Awards? I've seen a few candids of them together the past two years, but that's it.

fashion insider

3, 2, 1... Here comes the Ryan and Blake rumours.

14-12-2010
fashion elite

another divorce\split, just terrible

V.I.P.

dunno what's wrong with today..seems everyone's splitting...
who's next?

V.I.P.

The Celebrity Break-Up Triology Is Complete!

Thank the FUC* it wasn't Rojo Caliente and Cynthia Nixon or half of Brooklyn would have to doggy paddle through the river of tears and barf pouring out of my skull! But sadly, the final break-up spot has been taken by ScarJo and Ryan Reynolds. Just like Dexter & Deb and Zac & Vanessa, ScarJo and Ryan Reynolds have decided they wish to pass their genitals to others and have pressed the pause button on their 2-year-old marriage.

A source tells TMZ ScarJo and Ryan are living in separate places. The source is probably my cousin who told me she wanted a waterproof Green Lantern poster for Christmas. Sick horny bitch! But I have the feeling she's not the only one Googling "Green Lantern Dildo."

2009 was the year of deaths and 2010 is now the year that love burped out its last bref before rolling over into a shallow grave. I guess that means 2011 will be the year of BIRTHS. This makes sense since the world is ending in 2012. I just knew we'd go out under a mountain of baby saliva, diapers and creamed placenta.

UPDATE: It's true. ScarJo and Ryan released this official joint statement to UsWeekly: "After long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."

What is this "long and careful consideration" they speak of? If I was ScarJo, Ryan would simply have to drop his chonies and lift his shirt over his nipples to save our marriage. Divorce averted!
dlisted

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
johansson, relationship, scarlett, thread