How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-04-2011
fashion elite

^I myself don't find him attractive at all - quite the contrary for some weird reason I find him but I do believe that her biological clock is ticking and I think that a mix of the 2 of them would make gorgeous kids for some reason...his height , her gorgeous skin, her body, his eyes...just a thought after all...but I can imagine her getting 'broody' after her tour and all...

03-04-2011
V.I.P.

^totally agree with you, plus, on several occasions, she expressed her desire to get pregnant ... so i'm not surprised if she gets to work on this after her tour

04-04-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
^^^maybe not worldwide but just in the country of argentina ,where her ex family is not a favorite and her been relate it to them is kind of bad PR.
Yeah you're right, I'm from Argentina so I can confirm De La Ruas are not a very popular family but most people don't mind her they only mind Antonio (obvious reasons) I have to say he's done a pretty good job managing her career

04-04-2011
V.I.P.

never heard of him, but he's hot

09-04-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
never heard of him, but he's hot
He plays for FC Barcelona and was/is on the World Cup winning Spanish NT.

I don't really like them as a couple but they seem happy together so good for them.

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomarlushka View Post
^I myself don't find him attractive at all - quite the contrary for some weird reason I find him but I do believe that her biological clock is ticking and I think that a mix of the 2 of them would make gorgeous kids for some reason...his height , her gorgeous skin, her body, his eyes...just a thought after all...but I can imagine her getting 'broody' after her tour and all...
Yeah, they'd make gorgeous babies. Haha, but can you imagine their kids accents?

Last edited by Ochi Chernye; 10-04-2011 at 10:33 PM.
11-04-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
maybe not worldwide but just in the country of argentina ,where her ex family is not a favorite and her been relate it to them is kind of bad PR
Don't agree with it. She's definitely famous all around the world. I live in Russia, and she's been popular here since her first English single. And I'm more than sure that she's as popular in other countries. Plus, I don't think she was with her ex for 10 years just for the PR. It's ridiculous.

11-04-2011
V.I.P.

^^ no i never tough of it like that .
like i said only in Argentina, other countries,Russia,Spain,USA, she still on top.
and of course she wasnt with her 10 just for PR,i agree that's ridiculous,i said been with him is kind of a bad PR(becuase of his family situation) so better for her not to be related with any member of " De La Ruas " family.

Quote:
Haha, but can you imagine their kids accents?

Last edited by alonsoJonathan; 11-04-2011 at 10:38 AM.
20-04-2011
V.I.P.

Now I know the reason why Shakira fell in love with Piqué

EL PIQUETÓN

poprosa.com

20-04-2011
V.I.P.

I was just about to post that here! I think is better to have the fame of being well-hung than having the exact oposite fame, like Jude Law

fashion elite

cuore has to be the worst yellow-press (rosa prensa) revista of them all..I don't even see anything .... if that's a big package then they can go and pack ....

anyway...I might be the only one but I am starting to get the arrogancy-vibe from this Pique guy more and more (I am a football fan so I watch the games over here in Spain) and being 24 and dating Shakira and all the success he has doesn't seem to go down well with him....sad to say but apparently being 'hot' makes him arrogant (even people from here Bcn say that)

well, we'll see how these 2 and their love story will continue

she is expected to show up tonight for the game between Barca and Madrid in Valencia supporting Pique and his team...

V.I.P.

lol at that picture,and more lol at the mag for puting it on their cover

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomarlushka View Post
anyway...I might be the only one but I am starting to get the arrogancy-vibe from this Pique guy more and more (I am a football fan so I watch the games over here in Spain) and being 24 and dating Shakira and all the success he has doesn't seem to go down well with him....sad to say but apparently being 'hot' makes him arrogant (even people from here Bcn say that)
I agree with you. I don't live in Spain but, i still get that vibe from him. Even before this romance with Shakira i never quite like him. He's not attractive and he shows his age on a couple of things he does or at least DID. I don't know now cos he's dating Shakira so might want to seem a little more "mature" ? He's only 24, doing really well at football (except for last Thursday's game :p) all the girls in Spain love him (they do, don't they?) and dating Shakira now (who is 10 years older than him) .The guy probably thinks he's on top of the world, no wonder he's arrogant and i'm not excusing him i'm just saying that all of these help him even more to be like that

23-04-2011
fashion elite

yeah, usually most of the girls over here in Spain love him (maybe because he has blue eyes and is rubio...) but I don't get why...I don't find him attractive at all!

yeah, they seem to become the media circus - they even go to the Camp Nou (Barcelonas stadium) to watch the games together ! I'M sure Pep Guardiola, the trainer doesn't like all the hype...and: they start to be sooo much IN YOUR FACE that it gets a bit too much with all the lovey-dovey-cheesy-love-display...sorry I'm quite cynical but considering I thought she was a private person she sure seems to be crazy over her toy-boy (reminds me of Scarlett Johansson but vice-versa dating someone older and previously being sooo guarded for their private lives and now showing it all around ?!?) weird

marca.com & europapress.es

whatever...we'll see what will happen...and how this all will influence football (that's my main concern hahaha

V.I.P.

Piqué,Piqué,Piqué....PIQUETÓN

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gerard, pique, shakira